admin 管理员组

文章数量: 1086019


2024年1月4日发(作者:oracle经典书籍)

英语口语对话:丁克一族

dialogue 1

M: what”s your opinion about childless couples? Will you choose

to have no kids?

你是怎么对待那些不要孩子的夫妻的?你准备要不要孩子。

N: to be honest, I wouldn”t.

说实在的,我不准备要孩子。

M: why? Do you have to make a choice now?

为什么?你现在必需做出选择吗?

N: not really. But it has puzzled me for a long time.

不是,只是这事已经困扰我很久了。

M: what”s the puzzle?

那你究竟愁什么呢?

N: my husband and I prefer to have no kids, but my mother-in-law

is very traditional and wants grandkids.

我和我丈夫准备不要孩子,但是我婆婆很传统,很想抱孙子。

M: oh, I see. I think the older generation tend to think in a

different way.

啊,这样啊。我觉得老人们总是和我们想法不太一样。

N: yes. It seems she can never accept a childless marriage. We

had a fight last night.

是啊,可是我婆婆就是不能理解,为什么结了婚却不要孩子。我们昨天还吵了一架。

M: oh, really? Maybe she is just eager to see her grandchildren.

是吗?或许她只是抱孙心切吧。

N: but it”s absolutely our own business to have a child or not.

但是要不要孙子,完全是我们自己的事。

M: definitely.

是啊。

N: you know, I often overhear our neighbor, the young couple,

fighting about how to raise their kid and I really don”t want kids

to spoil our hapoiness.

知道吗?我常常听见我们隔壁那对年轻的夫妻由于训练孩子而争吵。我真不想让孩子影响我们的婚姻幸福。

M: don”t worry. I think in most cases, children are the glue

that keeps a family together.

不要担忧。大多数状况下,孩子还是家庭的粘合剂。

N: I guess you”re right. But I still prefer to have no child.

好吧,但是我还是不想要孩子。

M: sure. You can fully enjoy your time together.

好的,那你们就可以好好享受二人世界了。


本文标签: 孩子 人们 准备 婆婆 夫妻