admin 管理员组

文章数量: 1087139


2024年3月11日发(作者:全新源码编辑器在线编程)

And in male. 大多数都是,男性

In the workplace, he's socially confident. 工作上,他善于交际

And sexually confident. 情场上,对性事也很在行

is preplanned. 每一次作案,都事先计划

Targeting the victim is almost as pleasurable as the actual kill. 锁定目标和杀人时有同样的快感

These guys, they're meticulous. 这些人,他们小心谨慎

It's a compulsion. 那是一种欲望

Everything has to have its proper place. 一切都要在合适的位置上

They do exhaustive amounts of research on their victims. 他们不遗余力地调查受害者

They watch their every move 他们观察他们的每一个举动

every last detail is observed. 每一个细节都不放过

Everything has to be written ever so neatly in a book or possibly a journal. 每处都会被整齐地记

录在,书上或日记上

When the kids are comin' home from school. 孩子何时放学回家

When daddy'll be home. 爸爸何时下班

Playtime. Suppertime. Bath time. Bedtime. 游玩时间,吃饭时间,洗澡时间,睡觉时间

Plan work the plan. 计划,执行,环环相扣

This is the way that he maintains control. 这是他掌控全局的手段

It's also how he personalizes 也是他挑选目标的方式

so nothing's left to chance. 因此决不容许有差错

绝对不能...

is left out of place, ever. 永远不能有半点差池

So he plans 所以,他计划行动

and when he's good and ready, he works that plan. 当他觉得万事俱备,就执行计划

He takes great pride in his job. 他为他的所作所为感到骄傲

I think the workplace has to be the connection. 我觉得工作的地方肯定有关联

Both are by Emily, painted months apart. 都是艾米莉的画,时间间隔一个月

is full of color, life. 这张,颜色丰富,充满活力

The one I found at Emily's house has 我在艾米莉家发现的画

lines, dimensions. No color. 有线条,构图,但没有颜色

I believe Emily was coerced to make this. 我觉得艾米莉被强迫画这幅

It's a point of view. It is his point of view. 这是一个视角,这是他的视角

This is where the killer stood, just watched the family. 这是站在杀手的视角,监视这个家庭

Each of the dead husbands was missing his wedding ring. 每个死去丈夫的结婚戒指都不见了

This is the unsub's trophy. 这是不明嫌犯的战利品

He targets a family because he lost his own. 他锁定一个家庭,因为他失去了自己的家庭

For a few days, he gets to play daddy. 几天来,他有机会扮演爸爸的角色

And he can do whatever he wants because no one's gonna come lookin' 他能做任何事情,因为

没人会过来

because they're supposed to be on vacation. 因为他们本应去度假了

Let's get forensics to check the inside of Chris Crawford's clothing. 让鉴证科检查一下,克里

斯·克劳福德穿的衣服内侧

The suspect may have worn the father's 嫌犯可能穿过爸爸的衣服

Complete the fantasy. 来进行幻想

So, why kill them? 那么,为什么杀他们

'Cause the fantasy can't last. 因为幻想迟早会破灭

Do we know anything that actually helps us identify this bastard? 我们手里有能够指认出,这个

混蛋的信息吗

Wait a minute. 等一下

Chris Crawford worked for the IRS. 克里斯·克劳福德曾为国税局工作

Reese Miller was a secretary at the GAO. 瑞斯·米勒曾在总审计局当秘书

That makes them both government employees. 所以他们都是政府职员

Let's check out Chris Crawford and Reese Miller. 我们去调查下他们俩

He had his share of problems at home. 他家里确实有问题

Who doesn't? 谁不是呢

But he didn't fix 'em by killin' his family. 但他不会杀害家人解决问题

Were you aware he was in therapy? 你知道他正在接受心理治疗吗

He mentioned a marriage counselor. 他提到过婚姻顾问

He say who? 他说过是谁吗

Nope. And I didn't ask. 没,我也没问

I don't like to pry. 我不喜欢刺探隐私

That's surprising, comin' from an IRS agent. 这话出自于一名国税局探员之口,真令人惊讶

You mind if we go through Chris's belongings? 不介意我们检查克里斯的物品吧

See if he had any connection to Miller? 检查他和米勒是否有关联吗

You're welcome to look through anything you like. 你们随便看就是了

Family therapists. 家庭心理医生

They often use children's paintings to assess the family unit. 他们经常用儿童画来评估家庭状

We're all still in shock. 我们依旧惊魂未定

Reese was a quiet woman. 瑞斯很文静

She kept pretty much to herself, bell to bell. 她很少和别人交往,上下班准点守时

Brought in her own lunch, and she had 2 kids 自带午餐,还有2个孩子

but then you knew that. 但你们知道的

It's just so terrible. I still can't believe it. 这太糟了,我依旧不敢相信

She was covering for one of my women who was on maternity leave. 她接下了一位休产假的员

工的活

And she was always tired, you know? 她总是很疲惫

But then any woman married to Eric Miller would be. 但和埃瑞克·米勒结婚的女人,都会很累

He was a mean drunk. 他是个酒鬼

Mrs. 瑞丽太太

He hit her, you know? She tried to cover it up 他揍她,知道吗,她尽力不表露出来

but concealer can only do so much magic. 但纸是包不住火的

I should know. 我早该有所察觉的

Mrs. Raleigh. 瑞丽太太

I'm tired. I'm talking too much. 我累了,啰嗦了太多

Do you know if Mrs. Miller was seeing a marriage counselor? 米勒太太是不是找过婚姻顾问

Reese kept pretty much to herself. 瑞斯很少和别人交往

You're not betraying any confidence. 你说出来不算违背自己的良心

We need to know everything about her life. 我们需要知道她的一切信息

Every thursday, I covered for her 每个周四,我顶她的班

so she could take off early to see a therapist. 这样她就能早点下班去看医生

Thought it worked. 我以为会有效果呢

She kicked the bastard out, got remarried. 她甩了那浑蛋,又结了婚

Look what that got her. 看看她都得到了什么

We gotta stop meeting like this, Reid. People will talk. 我们不能这么偷偷摸摸了,里德,人们

会议论的

But then talk is cheap. 不过光聊天的话很便宜

Not when you're talkin' to a therapist. 跟心理医生聊的话就另当别论了

The Crawfords made 12 weekly payments 克劳福德一家,给苹果树家庭医疗中心

to the Applewood Family Medical Center. 支付了12周的费用

What about the Millers? 米勒一家呢

No. Nothin' here. 不,没有

How about pharmaceuticals? 药物方面呢

Nobody gets therapy these days without a healthy dose of medication. 现如今人人看病都要开

What are you implying, Reid? 你在暗示什么,里德

That everyone is medicated. 人人都吃药

Did you just make a joke? 你是在开玩笑吗

No. I meant statistics. 不,我是从统计学角度讲的

They-they show that -Reid, next time, just say yes. 数据显示,里德,下次直接说,是

Now, medication normally requires reimbursement from the HMO 现在买药都要求医疗协会补

and since she works for the government like you and I 既然她和你我一样在政府中工作

we share the same health care provider. 我们的医疗保险是一样的

Are you hacking into the government's HMO database? 你入侵了政府医疗协会的数据库吗

Is that legal? 那样做合法吗

'Course not. We'll go to prison, and you'll be someone's bitch. 当然不,我们会坐牢,你会死得

很惨

Really? 当真

Oh. Right there. Good call, Reid. 就是这里,找到了,里德

Mrs. Reese Miller- diazepam. 瑞斯·米勒太太,安定药

Who prescribed the meds? 谁开的药方

Dr. R. Howard at the Applewood family center. 苹果树家庭中心的霍华德医生

Let's find out what he looks like. Here we go. 去看看他长啥样,出来了

Dr. Howard isn't a he. 霍华德医生是女的

Excellent, Lacey. Really wonderful. 蕾丝,真棒,画得真好

There's so much color. It's very lovely, indeed. 五颜六色,很可爱

Dr. Rachel Howard? 瑞秋·霍华德医生

I'm special agent Aaron Hotchner with the FBI. 我是联邦探员,艾伦·霍奇尔

Come on, Lacey. Come on, go with mommy. 蕾丝,去吧,去妈妈那

Can I help you? 有什么事吗

I'm agent Jason Gideon, behavioral analysis. 我是杰森·吉迪恩,侧写师

We both deal with the dysfunctional. 我们都是同行为障碍打交道

Happily, in my line, the end results aren't quite as unpleasant as yours. 庆幸的是,我这行,结局

往往不会像你那么糟

Unless you're the Crawford family. 克劳福德一家例外

Or the Millers. You knew them both. 或者米勒一家,你都认识

Yes. I knew them, 是的,我认识,但...

Ma'am. 夫人

I think you should take a seat. 我认为你应该坐下

Why? 为什么

We're gonna have to check your alibi. 我们想查一下你的不在场证明

Dig all you want. I have 4 teenagers. 随便查,我自己有四个孩子

If I had any time to myself 即使我还有闲暇时间

it wouldn't be spent killing my clients. 也决不会用在杀害顾客身上

You worked with both families? 你为两家家人工作

I assessed their cases. 我评估过他们的病例

This office deals with hundreds of families-- military 我们为上千个家庭服务,军人

cops, lawyers, congressmen, feds. 警察,律师,议员,调查局探员

I only met the Crawfords and Reese Miller once. 我只见过克劳福德和瑞斯·米勒一次

But you prescribed medication for them. 但你给他们开了药方

I'm the only medical doctor here. 我是这里唯一有权开药方的医生

Who'd you hand the cases over to? 你把这两家的业务移交给谁了

Uh, I'll have to check my files. 我要查一下我的文件

You don't use a computer? 你不用电脑吗

Not all of us have embraced the technical revolution. 不是所有人都接受高科技

I keep everything filed. It makes me feel more in control. 所有事情我都记档案,这样让我更有

安全感

do not read into that. 还有拜托,请别想歪了

The Crawfords. 克劳福德一家

Karl Arnold dealt with their case. 卡尔·阿诺德在处理他们的病例

What about the Millers? 米勒一家呢

I'd like to see him now. 我现在就要见他

Well, you can't. He works a 4/40- 4 10-hour days. 现在不行,他轮休工作

He's off today, but he'll be in first thing tomorrow. 他今天不在,明早他是第一班

Do you have his home address? 有他的家庭住址吗

I'll get a team out to his house. 我会派一个小队去他家

In the meantime, we'd like to see his office. 同时,我们需要去他办公室看看

Suspect's cell is goin' straight to voice mail. 嫌疑犯的电话转到语音信箱了

Karl's a good man. 卡尔是个好人

That's what everybody says 人人都这么说

until they find a body in the basement. 直到他们在地下室发现了具尸体

It's locked. 门锁了

I'll get security. 我叫保安

No. We don't have time for that. 不必了,没那个时间去叫

Someone will have to pay for that. 谁去赔偿这扇门啊

Karl Arnold will. 卡尔·阿诺德会的

Gideon. 吉迪恩

Where is he now? 他在哪

I can't 我不敢相信卡尔会...

Where is he? 他在哪

I don't know. If he's not at home, 我不知道,如果他不在自己家

maybe he's gone to see his family. 也许他去看他家人了

He's married? 他结婚了吗

With 2 children-Karl Jr. And Sarah. 他都有两个小孩了,小卡尔和莎拉

How long ago did the marriage collapse? 他婚姻什么时候破裂的

About 5 years ago. 5年前

It wasn't a good time for Karl. He... 对卡尔来说,那段时间很痛苦,他...

he took some time off work. 他有段时间没来上班

He couldn't concentrate. 他不能集中精力,他开始...

drinking. 喝酒

Yeah? 喂

I can' maybe you've got it wrong. 我不能相信...也许你们弄错了

I would' 我应该会有所察觉的

Oh, my God. I feel sick. 上帝,我觉得恶心

Where does Karl's family live? 卡尔的家人住哪

She took the kids and moved to Idaho. 他妻子带着孩子移居到了爱达荷州

They just raided Karl's home. 他们刚搜查了卡尔家

He's not there. 他不在那

Cut it out, now, both of you! 别闹了,你们两个

Sarah, Karl Jr, go do your homework. 莎拉,小卡尔,去做作业

Hello? 你好

Wait. I'm sorry. I can't hear-shh! 等等,抱歉,我听不见

What did you say? 你刚说什么

Faye Arnold, this is federal agent Aaron Hotchner. 菲·阿诺德,我是联邦探员亚伦·霍奇尔

I'd like to know where your ex-husband is. 我想知道你的前夫现在在哪里

As long as he's nowhere near me 只要他不再来烦我

I don't give a damn. 我才懒得管他在哪呢

We really need to find him. 我们很想找到他

When was the last time you saw him? 你上次见他是什么时候

I...I haven't seen him in over 2 years. 我已经两年没有见他了

He...he...he's a scary guy. 他是个很恐怖的人

he did call me about an hour ago. 但是他一个小时前给我打过电话

I wish he would just go to hell and stay there. 真希望他下地狱,永远不再回来

What did he say? 他说了什么

babbled on about how precious family 他只是啰嗦了几句,家庭有多珍贵之

类的话

Did he say where he was? 他说他在哪里了吗

No. No. He...he just wanted to talk to the kids. 没有,他只是想要跟孩子们说话

He said he'd just met a little girl that reminded him of my Sarah. 他说他刚见到了一个小女孩,

让他想起了我的莎拉

Did he seem upset, anxious, confused? 他听起来有没有心烦意乱,焦虑,不知所措

Seemed like he 他一直都是那德行

angry, controlling, manic. 充满了怒火,控制欲,疯狂

Do you have any idea where he might be? 你能想到他可能会在哪里吗

No. I did hear kids in the background. 不知道,但是我听见那边有孩子的声音

and then someone started to cry. 然后有人哭了起来

That's when he hung up. 他就挂了

Thank you. 多谢

Arnold just called his wife. 阿诺德刚打电话给他前妻了

She heard kids in the background. 她听见那边有孩子的声音

He's already in another family's house. 他已经去了另一家了

Hotch, there's gotta be hundreds of families here. 霍奇,这里有几百个家庭

Then we'll send an agent to every last one of them if we have to. 如果有必要,我们就给每一家

派去一名探员

Karl Arnold, he has a boy and a girl 卡尔·阿诺德,他有一儿一女

just like the Millers and the Crawfords. 就像米勒家和克劳福德家一样

Target family would be the same. 我们要找的应该也一样

How could I not have seen it? 为什么我以前没有看出来呢

Because he's that good. If he wasn't 因为他确实道貌岸然,若非如此

we would have caught him sooner. 我们早就抓住他了

Does he have a journal? 他记日记吗

He writes everything down, takes it everywhere. 他把所有的事都记下来,随身带着

It's likely he also collects trophies. 很有可能他也收集战利品

If they're not in his house 如果不是在他的房子里

they're right here, hidden in this room. 就应该是藏在这个屋子的什么地方了

What does he mean by trophies? 他说的战利品是什么

From the families he killed. 从他杀害的那些家庭拿走的东西

If he doesn't confess, we'll need 'em as evidence. 如果他不认罪,我们需要那些战利品作为证

Here's one-the Harrises, one boy, one girl. 这里有一个,哈里斯一家,一儿一女

Can I see it? 我能看看吗

I got a few. The Boyds and the Dunkens. 我也找到了几个,博耶兹一家和邓肯一家

Wait. The Dunkens. 等一下,邓肯一家

That's not one of his cases. That's mine. 那不是他负责的病例,那是我的

They have a baby boy 他们有一个男婴

and a slightly introverted 8-year-old 和一个有一点内向的8岁女儿

named Jackie. 名叫婕琪

婕琪...

Jackie's work? 这个是婕琪画的吗

He took it from my office. 他从我办公室拿走的

Were they planning a trip? 他们计划去旅行吗

To the Adirondacks. 准备去阿迪朗达克山脉

Let's go. Hotch, tear up the room. 行动,霍奇,把这房间翻个底朝天

Here, take this. I call you some backup. 给,拿着这个,我帮你叫后援

We've got 3 adults and 2 children sitting at the dining room table. 有三个成人和两个孩子,坐在

餐桌周围

FBI! FBI! 联邦调查局

He's got my baby! 他抱走了我的孩子

Ma'am, is he alone? 女士,他是一个人吗

My baby! 我的孩子

Where's the basement? 地下室在哪里

Under the stairs! 楼梯底下

Son of a bitch. 狗杂种

Get 'em outta here. Get them outta here! 把他们带出去,把他们带出去

Gideon. Gideon! 吉迪恩,吉迪恩

Karl? 卡尔

Karl, it's the FBI. 卡尔,我们是联调局的

Karl? 卡尔

Why don't you give me the baby? 为什么不把孩子给我呢

Karl? 卡尔

Karl, I want you to look at me. 卡尔,看着我

I'm gonna put my 我会放下我的枪...

And I want you to hand me that baby. 我要你把孩子递给我

Give me the baby. 把孩子给我

You move, I'm gonna break your neck. 你动一下,我就掐断你的脖子

Hello. 你好

Let's go. 走你的路

How are you? Keep it moving. 你好吗,继续走

Did he say anything? 他招供了吗

No. 没有

Can we tie him forensically to the other crimes? 鉴证科能证明他涉案多起吗

Negative on foreign DNA. 非死者DNA鉴定为不符

He must have washed Crawford's clothes. 他一定是把克劳福德的衣服洗过了

Then we'll need a confession. 那我们就需要他认罪

Can you get one? 你能让他认罪吗

Did you do what I asked? 按我说的做了吗

Yeah. 做好了

Then maybe. 那就有可能

Emily Crawford was a very talented and gifted girl. 艾米莉·克劳福德是一个,冰雪聪明,天赋

异禀的女孩

Her brother Sam, a bright, energetic child. 她弟弟山姆是一个,阳光有活力的孩子

You watched them from the yard for days, maybe even weeks. 你花了几天,甚至几星期,从院

子里观察他们

You learned everything about them 你对他们了如指掌

studied their every move 研究他们的每个动作

and then you wrote it all down. 然后都记下来

May I have a glass of water? 我能喝杯水吗

Something wrong? 有什么问题吗

No, I'm just thirsty. 没有,我只是有点渴

Water, please. 水,谢谢

Could you remove my shackles? I'm clearly no threat to you. 你能帮我把手铐解开吗,我对你显

然不构成威胁

They stay on. 不行

You chose families that reminded you of the one you lost. 你选择那些与自己所失去的家庭,相

类似的那些家庭

You stalked them, you bound them, you terrorized them 你跟踪他们,绑架他们,恐吓他们

then you one by one. 然后一个一个杀掉

We have your journals, Karl. 我们有你的日记,卡尔

It's 那是我的工作

to write everything down, to get to know them. 记下所有的事,了解他们

I can't help them solve their problems without knowing background. 不了解家庭背景的话,我

就无法帮助他们

And I make 我还做家访...

Sometimes without their knowledge because people lie. 有时候是在他们不知道的情况下,因

为人们会撒谎

You, of all people, should know that. 你比任何人都应该清楚这一点

Eric Miller was an awful husband and father. 埃里克·米勒是一个,糟糕的丈夫和父亲

Allison Crawford hemorrhaged money her husband didn't have. 艾莉森·克劳福德花钱如流水

It can strain any marriage. 那样任何婚姻都无法长久

On the surface, this looks like any family, USA. 表面上看,就像典型的美国家庭

2 parent household, 2 kids, boy and a girl. 父母双亲,两个孩子,一儿一女

If you look a little closer 但是如果你仔细看

you'll see their body language tells a different story. 你会发现,他们的肢体语言,却与表象不

The woman and children are distant from the man. 女人孩子同这个男人之间隔着距离

Their smiles are stiff. Their eyes are frightened. 他们笑容僵硬,眼中充满了恐惧

Every hair is in place, wearing their sunday best 头发梳得很光,穿着最好的衣服

their own private hell being memorialized on film. 他们就像电影里,生活在地狱里的人一样

Are you okay? 你还好吗

It isn't right. 这不对

What isn't? 什么不对

You've got the pictures mixed up! 你们把照片弄乱了

The one in the middle, that is Sam Crawford's. 中间的那张,那是山姆·克劳福德的

It should be Ty Miller's! 但是应该是泰·米勒的才对

to swap them. You need to make it right. 你必须把它们换过来,必须放在正确的位

This one here? 这一个吗

What the hell have I been trying to tell you? 我刚才不是已经告诉你了吗

You're right. They're switched. 你说得没错,照片被调换了

That is Sam Crawford's foot with the Miller family 那是山姆·克劳福德的脚,和米勒一家放在

了一起

but how did you know that, Karl? 但你是怎么知道的,卡尔

And I watched them for a number of days, 我观察了他们几天

always at night. 总是在晚上

Saw how they lived. How they loved. 看他们如何生活,如何去爱

I would keep 我会把他们分开...

until the last night, till the last supper. 直到最后一天,最后的晚餐

Then I would bring them, one 然后我会把他们一个一个地...

down to the basement. 带到地下室里去

The youngest first. The father last. 最小的是第一个,父亲是最后一个

Why, Karl? 为什么,卡尔

So he 这样他就会看到...

what happens to families 如果一家之主不够强壮...

when the head isn't strong. 这个家庭会遭遇什么

Wives wither. 妻子消逝

Children perish. 孩子夭折

But me? 而我

I'm an excellent father. 我是一位出色的父亲

第八集

Let's go, Jimmy, I'm late already. 走吧,吉米,我已经迟了

OK, grandma. Let's do this. 行,老太太,喝完这杯就走

Yo, boy, perhaps your bed time? 小屁孩,回家睡觉觉了吗

We got places to be, right? 咱还会到别处乐去,好吧

You remember what's like to being young, don't you? 你还记得年轻的感觉吗

You're kidding right? 开什么玩笑

You don't remember what you ate for lunch. 你连午饭吃的啥都不记得了

You hear that regular comedian say it, fellows! 听听笑话大师怎么说你的,小伙子们

Jimmy? 吉米

Where have you been? With your old lady. 去哪了,跟你老妈在一起

How about you? 你呢

Is it your friend? What friend? 你朋友吗,狗屁朋友

This guy pinched me a few years back. 这家伙几年前害我不浅

Right. 没错

You keep it clean these days? 最近手脚干净吗

Oh yeah, I'm a nine-to-fiver. Minimum wage. 干净着呢,我现在是朝九晚五的打工仔

I'm a re-ha-bili-tated. 我已经浪子回头了

Yeah. 是吗

But if you step out of the line, again, 要是你敢越雷池半步

when you do, your ass is mine. 要是你重操旧业,我一定把你逮回去

Since when you're friends with cops? 什么时候混了个警察朋友

We seem as friends to you? 你觉得我们是朋友吗

It's not what I'm saying. 我可不是那个意思

The people that I work for are very hardcore. 我们老大可不是好惹的

And they're all in here. 他们在这遍布眼线

You don't trust me, Freddy? 你不信我吗,弗雷迪

Make up your mind. 用脑子想想吧

All right, all right. Let's go. 行了,行了,走吧

You're gonna get the heat fixed in this car, or no? 你就在车里傻坐着啊

You ever gonna stop bitching? 你他妈能不能别再做长舌妇了

Why don't you come in? 干嘛不进来坐

You know my landlord set a place for you. 我家房东地方都给你备好了

Rain check, Freddy. 下次吧,弗雷迪

I see you later. 回见

Helen? Do you know what time it is? 海伦,你知道现在几点了吗

Helen? 海伦

Oh my God? 我的天啊

Somebody help me? 救命啊

He's teaching and in service at the Baltimore Field Office when this came in. 接到报案时,他正

在巴尔的摩警察局讲课

Baltimore PD's seen greasy stuff but never anything like this. 巴尔的摩警方大风大浪都见识过,

但也从未遇到此类案件

We got two bodies ID 两具尸体的身份已查明

William and Helen Dimarco, 威廉和海伦·迪马克

retired, 37 years old, no kids. 已退休,37岁,没有子女

A neighbor reports a white male,20 to 40 years old 邻居报告说有一名白人男子,20到40岁

fleeing the scene and I quote 从犯罪现场逃走,报告上说

hopped-up on those damn drugs. 目击者嗑过药

That witness is a kind some of notoriously unreliable. 那目击证人的证词非常不可靠

So far it sounds like a standard double homicide. 目前看来只是一起典型的,双重谋杀案

Why are we here? 我们为什么要来

Massive overkill. 大开杀戒

Helen Dimarco was found here. 海伦·迪马克的尸体在这被发现

Tied to the chair in front of the vanity. 被绑在梳妆台前的椅子上

No defensive wounds. 没有防卫伤

Ligature marks on the wrists. 腕部有勒痕

One clean laceration from here to here. 一道整齐的刀痕从这里到这里

Looks arterial, probably carotid, 刀痕在动脉,很可能是颈动脉

think she went quickly. 一刀毙命

The husband was found in the shower. 丈夫的尸体在浴室被发现

But he wasn't quite as lucky. 他就没那么幸运了

Ligature marks on the wrists and ankles 腕部和脚踝都有勒痕

and one long laceration up the abdomen 腹部有一道长的刀痕

through both layers and muscles. 划破了多层组织和肌肉

Evisceration, that's typical of disorganised behavior. 取出内脏,这是典型的无组织行为

Despite all the blood, this crime scene shows 除了血腥,凶案现场显示

method, order, control, 凶手手法老道,有条不紊,掌控全局

it says it's pretty organized. 说明他作案非常有条理

There's also evidence of torture with the husband. 证据显示丈夫受尽折磨

Burns, contusions, 火刑,拷打,刀砍

You name it this guy tried it. 你能想到的这家伙都干了

The torture is the unsub signature 折磨是不明嫌犯的犯罪特征

the methodology is usually unique. 手法通常是独一无二的

A person, who burns someone doesn't normally use a knife. 通常一个人,在行凶时用到火就不

会再用刀

Maybe we have more than one killer 可能不止一个杀手

or we have one killer with more than one personality. 或一个杀手拥有多重人格

We also have three victims. 而且还有第三名受害者

one on the vanity where wife's body was found, 其一是梳妆台前妻子的尸体

her husband was in the shower. 其二是在浴室发现的丈夫的尸体

For the looks of the level of the ring in this tub, 从这个浴缸上残留的一圈血迹看来

whoever was in it lost their entire blood volume. 这里面的人流干了所有的血

Approximately 10.6 pints. 大概10.6品脱

Which means the victim was dismembered. 说明被害人被分尸了

Looks like our guy took all the parts with him. 看来凶手带走了所有尸块

Hemingway wrote, 海明威曾写道

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man. 没有哪种狩猎,像人类的狩猎

And those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it 那些全副武装的狩猎者永远

乐此不疲

never really care for anything else". 永远视人命如草芥

Possible suspect is a white male, 嫌疑犯可能是名白人男性

20 to 40 years old. 20到40岁左右

He is armed and very dangerous. 携带武器,非常危险

Okay. What do we know about the unsub based on the two bodies we do have? 从两具尸体上,

能看出不明嫌犯的哪些信息

Typically torture falls into two categories, sadistic and functional. 典型的折磨通常分为两种,变

态型和功能型

Functional tortures use to extract information or punishment. 功能型折磨通常,是用来得到信

息或是惩戒

Measured, impersonal, completely disinterested. 仔细慎重,不带个人恩怨,对受虐者毫无感

Like a military technique. 如同军方常用的刑讯逼供技术

Exactly, and there's sadistic torture 没错,变态型折磨则是为满足

Which is used to extract some sort of emotional need. 某种情感需要

But sadists are sexually deviant 变态型折磨通常包含性虐待

yet there is no evidence of sexual contact. 但目前为止尚未找到性侵犯的证据

That we 不见得...

What do you mean? We don't have the third body yet. 什么意思,我们还没找到第三具尸体

Okay, so I've got Helen Dimarco tied to the chair. 好的,我们知道,海伦·迪马克被绑在椅子

He probably killed her first. 他很可能先杀了她

Proved to the others that he had no mercy. 以此警告其他人,他毫不留情

Psychological torture before the physical pain. 在身体折磨之前的精神折磨

And there was no satisfaction from her death. 杀了她之后并不尽兴

It was too brief. 太过短暂

It was over too quickly. 她死得太快

And the husband. 接下来是丈夫

With him he took his time. 杀他花了一段时间

There doesn't seem to be any wasted effort 但不像是因迟疑而下不了手

No hesitation on the unsub's part. 丝毫没有嫌犯犹豫的迹象

I mean, Gideon, look around. What he did. 吉迪恩,看看他,都干了什么

it's a lot of work. 工程浩大

We're either dealing with a professional 我们对付的,要么是一个职业杀手,要么是...

a pure psychopath. 一个严重的精神病患者

Hey it's me. 是我

I got trouble man. 我有麻烦了,哥们儿

Serious trouble. Don't tell me to relax, damn it? 事态严重,别说让我冷静的屁话

I ran into a detective I know last night. 我昨晚碰到了以前认识的警探

Freddy saw it. 弗雷迪看到了

I'll meet you at 8:00. 我八点去见你

Nothing more we can do here until the third victim turns up. 找不到第三名被害者,我们待在这

也无计可施

I'm guessing there's a connection to him. 我想他与凶手有联系

He doesn't want that victim identified. 他不想让我们认出那个被害者

Have Garcia go through open files in Maryland, 让加西亚翻查马里兰州警局,现有的档案

see if any of them involve this level of torture. 看他们有没有遇到过此类折磨案件

Got it. 明白

Have her check the surrounding states as well, if... 让她也查查附近几个州的

the guy's a pro, why do jobs only close to home? 如果这家伙是个老手,为何总吃窝边草

How far back do you want her to go? 需要她翻查多久之前的档案

At least 10 years. 至少十年

The guy's no rookie. 这家伙绝不是个菜鸟

Third victim was positively ID'd as a low-level mob guy. 第三名受害者身份已确认,是个小混混

Frederick "Freddy" Condore. 弗雷德里克,弗雷迪·康道尔

He was the nephew of the older couple. 是那对老夫妻的侄子

Body parts were found in 7 different 尸块在距离犯罪现场

trash cans 2 blocks from the crime scene. 两个街区的七个垃圾箱里被发现

Were they able to completely reassemble the body? 能找回全部的尸块吗

Killer didn't keep any trophies. 杀手没保留任何战利品

Is there any evidence that he got off? 他身上能找到什么证据吗

No. 没有

Garcia has a number of unsolved murders in D.C., Virginia 加西亚查到过去15年在华盛顿,弗

吉尼亚

and Maryland over the past 15 years. 和马里兰州尚未破案的谋杀犯资料

Many of them have ties to organized crime. 很多都列为集团犯罪

All different M. O's. 犯罪手法各不相同

What's the connection? 相同点是什么

Torture. 折磨

Marks on the bones are consistent with the same cutting tool. 骨头上一致的切削利器伤痕

Tortured victims, 受折磨的被害者

most tied to organized crime. 通常被列为集团犯罪

No signs of sexual sadism. 没有性虐待迹象

We're looking for a hit man. 我们要找的是职业杀手

No, a hit man doesn't need to torture to get the job done. 不对,职业杀手,不需要用折磨来完

成任务

Two things 两件事

Baltimore just forwarded a sketch 巴尔的摩警方刚刚做了

of the man running from the scene 那名从凶案现场逃离的,男性脸部素描

and, uh, you've got some agents out there 还有,有一些探员在外面等你们

who think that you're poaching on their turf. 他们觉得你们在干涉他们的工作

I'll handle it. 我来对付

SSA Hotchner. 高级督察霍奇尔

Josh Cramer, Special Agent in charge of organized crime, Baltimore. 乔希·克拉莫特警,专门负

责打击巴尔的摩犯罪团伙

SSA Gideon. Jason Gideon. 高级督察吉迪恩,杰森·吉迪恩

B.A.U. is pretty famous. 行为分析组的名号如雷贯耳啊

Brought the whole team? 把全队人马都带来了吗

Yeah, we were in town. 没错,我们都在镇上

We're just going over the wanna join us? 我们在回顾案子,想跟我们一起吗

I'd love to, but I can't stay. 我很想,但我不能久留

I just wanted to come down and say thank you 我只是想过来道谢

for going to Baltimore yesterday looking into this for us but, 感谢你们昨天专程赶来,巴尔的摩

查这宗案子

now that it's pretty obviously an organized crime case, 但既然这明摆着是集团犯罪

we're gonna go ahead and take over for you. 我们要接手这件案子

I'm sure you guys have enough to do with your psychos. 我相信你们跟精神病患者,打交道也

够忙活的了

You don't think that the guy who killed the Dimarcos is a psycho? 你难道不觉得杀害迪马科的

凶手,是有精神病吗

What he is now is my problem. 现在是我们的案子了

But again, thanks for coming out. 不过,还是感谢你们前来相助

Anything we can do to help. 我们会尽力协助的

Appreciate 're pretty good at this. 谢了,我们对这些很在行

You got it. All right. 不客气,再会

You know where we live. Okay. 有什么需要尽管来,好的

So we just gonna drop it? 我们不跟这案子了吗

These guys don't know what they're dealing with. 这些家伙根本不清楚,自己在跟什么人打交

Our unsub is male, 我们的不明嫌犯是男性

intelligent, 高智商

organized and methodical. 作案过程有条不紊

He has the confidence of a man who's been killing for a long time. 他的自信显示,他已经作案

很长时间了

Only victim removed from the scene is Freddy Condore 唯一从凶案现场移走的,是弗雷迪·康

道尔

indicating some tie to him. 说明他与凶手有联系

Elle, you and Reid stay on Condore's background with Garcia. 艾尔,你跟里德去,加西亚那边

查查康道尔的背景

Dig deep, see what turns up. 深入调查,看看能查出些什么来

Condore worked as a supervisor 康道尔是巴尔的摩市

at a scrap metal yard in Baltimore. 一家废旧金属回收站的管理员

It's owned by a guy named Michael Russo, 回收站的拥有者是迈克尔·罗素

boss of a small mob crew. 黑道老大

I'm gonna grab Hotch and go check him out. 我跟霍奇去那里查个究竟

Michael Russo? 迈克尔·罗素

Agents Hotchner and Morgan, FBI. 霍奇尔和摩根,我们是联邦探员

What do you want? 有何贵干

Freddy Condore. 弗雷迪·康道尔

He didn't show up for work today. 他今天没来上班

He didn't call, nothing. 又没打电话,不见了

Probably because he and his aunt and uncle were murdered last night. 很可能是因为他还有他

叔叔阿姨,在昨晚被人杀掉了

Really? 真的吗

It's too bad. 太可怜了

Yeah? 是吗

I can tell you're all busted up about it. 我知道你就是幕后黑手

Look, I don't speak smart-ass 听着,我这个人讲话从不拐弯抹角

so you got something to say to me. 有话快说,有屁快放

It was a professional hit. 凶手是职业杀手

Either you're in charge of your business or you're not. 要么是你在暗中搞鬼,要么不是

What kind of business do you think I'm in? 你都以为我在搞什么鬼

Look around. I'm in scrap metal. 看看吧,我在废旧金属堆里

All about recycling. 我们在做资源回收

That's where the money is, my friend. 我们的钱是这么赚来的,朋友

Saving the earth. 拯救地球

You've got a big problem. 你的麻烦大了

You know, the mob isn't what it used to be. 如今的黑帮已大不如前了

Ain't easy always fighting for respect, is it? 为尊严而战真不容易,对吧

You always gotta fight for what's yours. 你总是不择手段得到想要的一切

One of your boys steps out of line, 一旦你的小弟们玩过界了

you hit him hard,you make it count, right? 你就大打出手,杀鸡儆猴,对吧

Is that what happened to Freddy? 这不就是弗雷迪的下场吗

Look. 听着

You got a case to make, 你们还有案子要办

run along, get your papers 查去吧,去拿你的拘捕令

and come back with the bracelets. 然后带着手铐回来找我

Otherwise, 不然的话

I got a business to run. 我还要做生意的

You're breathing on my neck. 你的气都哈到我脖子上了

Sorry. 对不起

Sorry for that. 不好意思

You two having fun? 你们玩得高兴吗

Oh, yeah. 当然

Sifting through the life and times of Freddy Condore 翻查弗雷迪·康道尔的生平

with Dr. Reid here is a party I wouldn't want to miss. 还有里德博士在跟我开激情派对

Credit card receipts show Freddy loved crab cakes, 信用卡发票显示弗雷迪喜欢吃蟹肉饼

preferred light beer 喝清淡啤酒

and used to spend his Thursday nights 还常在每周四晚在巅峰酒店

with a woman in Fells Point. 与一名女性共度春宵

An, uh, expensive woman. 她开价还不低呢

What about his associates? 跟他有关联的人呢

Most of them have criminal records. 大多都有案底

That much I guessed. 我猜也是

But one of them is particularly interesting. 可是有一点非常有趣

Pull up James Baker's rap sheet. 把詹姆斯·巴克的犯罪记录调出来

He spent time in juvenile detention for attempted murder, 他曾因为蓄意谋杀被少管所拘留

was released at age 21, 在他21岁时刑满释放

and then subsequently arrested for, and this is in order, 随后接二连三被捕,他的作案顺序是

armed robbery, petty theft, 持械抢劫,小偷小摸

burglary, narcotics sales, 入室盗窃,贩卖毒品

and rape. 还有强奸

But there's no other sexual assault complaints in his file. 可是在他这份档案里,没有性侵犯的

指控

Absolutely nothing. 完全没有

I told you it was interesting. 跟你说过这非常有趣

What's so interesting about that? 哪里有趣啦

When it comes to psychological behavior 心理活动上说

anything is possible but 一切都有可能

This criminal history? It just isn't probable. 但这份犯罪历史,简直就是天方夜谭

I mean, as a minor,he began with attempted murder 一个未成年人一开始就蓄意谋杀

and then devolved into pettier crimes? 然后走向小偷小摸

It's the criminal history of a fractured schizophrenic with 这是一个患有精神分裂症和

multiple personality disorder. 多重人格障碍的人的犯罪历史

It just does not make sense. 完全不符常理

Unless someone made that rap sheet up 除非是有人在犯罪记录上做手脚

and they weren't thinking about the behavior, 而且他们没考虑到行为分析学

they just plugged in whatever sounded good. 看见什么好就一股脑儿填上去了

Hold on. 等等

His mug shot's coming up. 找到他的入案照片了

I got an address for you to hit. 找到一个地址,你们去查查

Clear. 安全

Clear. Copy that. 安全,收到

It's clear here. 这里也没人

Morgan, this is weird. 摩根,这很不对劲

There's nothing here. 这里什么都没有

It's like nobody lives here. 好像没人住的一样

I guess he wasn't expecting company. 我猜他不希望有人来

Something's wrong. Yeah, I know. 有点不对劲,我知道

Look at this place. 看看这地方

It's an 简直是伪装的家

to match an artificial past. 为了配合伪造的过去

Come on, Josh. 快来啊,乔希

Hotch? Yeah? 霍奇,怎么了

We got a hot weapon. 我找到一把非法枪支

Oh, no. 不对

It's a Glock 19. 是格洛克19

And this round 还有这弹夹

is standard law enforcement issue. 都是正规执法机关配发的

So you're saying Baker's an undercover cop. 你是说巴克是卧底

I'm saying I did 18 months deep cover 我是说我做过18个月的卧底

and this place has got all the makings of a crash pad. 这个地方完全是用来掩人耳目的

All right, where is he? 行,那他现在在哪

No, no, he is not here. 不,他不在

Baker's missing. 巴克不见了

I told him we'd pick him up at 8:00. 我跟他说过八点来接他的

Damn it, damn it, damn it, Jimmy, where the hell are you? 妈的,妈的,吉米你在哪啊

Get in, get in. Come on, let's go. 上车,上车,快,快走

What the hell is wrong with you people? 你们这帮人有病啊

Sorry? 什么

I told you, this is my case? 跟你说过这是我的案子

First of all, don't shout at me. 首先,别冲我喊

And secondly, you don't decide what cases the B.A.U. works on. 其次,并非由你来决定,行为

分析组接手哪些案子

You ran my agent's gun through IBIS? 你们用综合弹道鉴定系统,查我手下的佩枪

Because I wanted to know who he worked for 因为我想知道他为谁工作

and now that I do,I'd like to talk to him. 既然我知道了,我想跟他谈谈

You don't have him. 你们没有拘留他

No. 没有

You don't know where he is? 你不知道他在哪里吗

He's missing. 他不见了

How long? About 12 hours. 有多久,快12小时了

Before or after the murders? 在凶案之前还是之后

You think Jimmy's a suspect? 你认为吉米是嫌犯

There's a sketch of someone 目击者说一个长得很像他的人

who looks an awful lot like him leaving the scene. 从凶案现场离开

That's because he was there. 那是因为他确实在那

After. 案发后

Look, he ran into a couple of Baltimore detectives 他和康道尔在一起的时候

and they made him while he was with Condore. 巴尔的摩警察认出了他

Jimmy tried to play it off but 吉米想蒙混过去

he didn't think that Condore had bought it 但他觉得康道尔不相信

so he wanted to go back and talk to him. 所以他想回去跟他谈谈

When he saw what was left of the Dimarcos, 就在那时他看到迪马科一家的惨案

he called us for a pickup. We showed up. 他让我们去接他,我们去了

He didn't. 他却没来

You think he ran? 他会不会逃走了

No. Jimmy's too experienced to run without contact. 不可能,吉米很有经验肯定会事先联系

If he's not calling in, then someone's keeping him from doing it. 如果他没有联络我们,说明他

被抓了

Who's Jimmy Baker's target? 吉米·巴克的目标是谁

Michael Russo. 迈克尔·罗素

We've been after the guy for 3 years 我们查这家伙查了三年

Jimmy's been under for almost 2. 吉米也做了两年卧底

We talked to Russo yesterday. 我们昨天问过罗素

He seemed genuinely surprised by the murders. 他看上去对凶案真的很震惊

And you bought that? 你就信了

Let me tell you a little something about Michael Russo. 我来告诉你迈克尔·罗素,是什么货色

The guy is a liar, and a good one. 这家伙是个不折不扣的骗子

If he didn't do it, he knows who did. 即便不是他干的,他肯定也知道是谁干的

You know I'm wasting my time with obviously don't get it. 我在浪费时间,你们根本就

是木鱼脑袋不开窍

Agent Cramer, we're not the enemy. 克拉莫探员,我们不是死对头

Please sit down. 请坐

We're dealing with a very dangerous 我们对付的是一个非常危险的杀手

and we need your help. 我们需要你的帮助

You know these people better than we do. 你比我们更了解这些人

这个人...

if he is what you say he is and he has Jimmy, 如果像你说的吉米在他手里

did he kill him already? 他是不是已经将吉米杀了

We don't know. 还不知道

I'll help you in any way that I can. 我会尽一切所能帮助你

You help me get this man back to his family. 你帮我把他带回家人身边

Who knows about me, Jimmy? 还有谁知道我,吉米

What did you tell them? 你都跟他们说什么了

Nothing. 我没说

Nothing. 什么也没说

I promise. Nothing. 我发誓,我什么都没说

I think you're a liar and a rat. 我看你是个骗子,叛徒

Oh, 求求你

You're gonna need a bigger board. 你需要更大的板子

Please tell me you brought some breakfast. 别说你把早餐都带来了

Trust me, sugar, 相信我,甜甜

you are not going to want to eat when you see what's in here. 你看过之后就什么都不想吃了

How many more are there? 总共还有多少

Well, I've gone back 15 years 我翻查了十五年内的资料

and there's over 100. 就已经超过一百件案例了

100 unsolved murders. 一百起悬案

Yeah, that we know then there's more coming in. 这还只是目前找到的,还有更多资料

送过来

Well, the torture's consistent. 折磨的手法一致

You know, we thought this guy might have been at it a while 知道吗,此人有可能是惯犯

but this many victims, Garcia? 但受害者数目如此惊人

John Wayne Gacy killed at least 30 people. 约翰·韦恩·盖西杀了至少三十人

This guy's more than tripled that. 这家伙是他的三倍还多

Yeah, but this guy gets paid for it. He's a hit man. 因为他是有酬劳的,是个职业杀手

No. 不对

He's more than that. 没那么简单

Not all these victims were mob hits. 并非所有的受害者都是黑道暗杀目标

My guess is he probably started hunting when he was really young. 我猜他从年轻时就开始杀

人了

perfected his craft, 不断完善他的手法

moved on to bigger prey. 继而寻找更大的猎物

Hey, Garcia, look at this. 加西亚,看这个

There's no hesitation wounds on the body. 尸体上留下的是毫不犹豫的割痕

One clean cut through flesh and bone. 一刀切断骨肉,干净利落

Ok, so what does that tell us? 这又说明什么

Most people wouldn't imagine doing something like this to another human being, 一般人对同

类下不了如此毒手

but this guy, he doesn't even flinch. 但这个人甚至没有一丝退缩

He's got no conscience. 他完全丧失人性

We've got ourselves a serial killer with the perfect career. 这是最出色的职业连环杀手

Russo has no idea what he's dealing with. 罗素根本不清楚,自己惹上的是什么人

I think we can shake him. Keep looking. 我们能动摇他,继续查

How can I help you, agents? 有什么要帮忙的,探员们

We're worried about you. 我们为你的处境担心

What's causing you to lose sleep? 是什么让你们辗转难眠了

We hear you didn't order that hit on Freddy. 我们听说弗雷迪的死不是你指使的

I told you I had nothing to do with that. 我说过我是清白的

Why don't you take a look in that folder? 不看看我们给你带的文件吗

It looks like you must have a problem within your organization. 看起来你内部出问题了

Is that right? 是吗

So your hitter doesn't just kill for a paycheck 你的杀手杀人不仅是为了钱

He kills for pleasure. 而是他的爱好

It's what makes him good at what he does. 所以他才能成为如此出色的杀手

He's paranoid,he's a psychopath, and 他有妄想症和精神病

he's free-lancing. 还我行我素

He's killing civilians now and he's drawing a lot of attentions. 他在屠杀平民,这已经引起各方关

注了

And you can't control him. 你却对他无能为力

That's what he did to Freddy's uncle. 这是他杀弗雷迪的叔叔的杰作

Russo, 罗素

if he's not a problem for you now, he will be. 别掉以轻心,小心养虎为患

What if you let me worry about that? 我的事情我自己会处理

Russo. 罗素

I just got a question for you. 我刚刚想到一个问题

How do you think your paranoid little killer's gonna feel about 如果你的妄想症朋友知道

you being friendly with FBI? 你和联邦警探这么要好,他会作何感想

Just a thought. 想想吧

Success. 成功了

Hotch and Morgan just shook Russo's confidence in his hit man. 霍奇和摩根让罗素,对他的杀

手起疑心了

He'll want to bring him in and get a rid of him. Yes, ma'am. 他会把他供出来,然后摆脱他,没

What if by playing them against each other 如果我们的反间计

we made Russo as paranoid as his hit man. 让罗素跟杀手一样发神经怎么办

What would stop them from trying to kill each other? 有什么能阻止他们互相残杀

If that happens, 如果真是那样

then we'll never find Jimmy Baker alive. 吉米·巴克就不可能活着回来了

We got a surveillance team outside of Russo's office. 我们在罗素办公室外布置了监视

Stay on it. 盯着点

Is this gonna work? 这行得通吗

The beam is reflected from the window pane according to the law of optics. 根据反射原理,声

波会从玻璃窗反射

Yeah, the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection. 入射角等于反射角

Is it gonna work? 行得通吗

Hey. It's me. 是我

I need to see you tonight. 我今晚想见你

I'll call you from a secure line. 我会用安全线路打给你

Apparently. 当然行

Listen, you brought a lot of heat 听着,摆平弗雷迪那摊子事

taking down Freddy like that. 已经弄得满城风雨了

What? I'm dealing with the feds. 什么,条子我来搞定

Listen! 听着

Meet me here at the office. 来我办公室见我

They don't know nothin'. 他们啥都不知道

I'm dealing with them. 我来搞定

Stop being paranoid, Vinnie. 别瞎猜,文尼

Bingo. 中了

No. Vinnie. 不对,是文尼

It's pretty remarkable, really. 真的很让人赞叹

Nature's got her own cleanup crew. 大自然有自己的清洁工

Flies, larvae, maggots, beetles. 苍蝇,幼虫,蛆,甲虫

Then there's the big guys, of course. 还有些大家伙

Rats, squirrels, crows, buzzards. 老鼠,松鼠,乌鸦,秃鹰

I learned a long time ago never to kill anybody above 5,000 feet. 我很早就知道,不要在海拔五

千英尺处杀人

It's cold up there. 那里很冷

The evidence tends to linger. 很难毁尸灭迹

They'll be along soon. 它们很快就会来觅食了

They like the scent of blood. 它们喜欢血的味道

求你

Russo's got 11 associates named Vincent. 罗素有十一个叫文森的手下

No, make that 10. 不,是十个

Vincent Cellito died last summer. 文森·奇雷多去年夏天死了

Here is something. 这里有疑点

What can you tell me about Vincent Sartori? 帮我查查文森·萨托里

I was still drinking that. 我还没喝完呢

Not only is this equipment expensive 这仪器很昂贵的

it's also extremely sensitive. 而且还非常敏感

Vincent Sartori. 文森·萨托里

Currently doing 6 at Dannemora for racketeering. 在丹内马拉因为诈骗被关了六年

How about this Perotta? There's not much on him. 这个佩罗塔呢,他没什么记录

Can you get into those records? 能查到那些资料吗

Despite the fact that they were probably expunged 尽管很可能记录已经删除

she can find the faintest echo of deletion and 她能从最微小的蛛丝马迹中

and successfully recreate the file thereby 还原出原始资料,由此一来

sending us all to prison for computer felony fraud counts. 我们会因为电脑犯罪而被送进监狱

We can make bail. Garcia? 我们可以保释,加西亚

Already in. 已经在查了

Alcohol addiction at 14. 十四岁酗酒

Violent outbursts. Assaults. 暴力冲突,殴打

Once threw a molotov cocktail at someone sitting in their car. 曾把燃烧弹扔向坐在车里的人

Several notations for aggression. 还有些攻击的记录

And he once scheduled a visit to an infirmary 还有一次预约去医院

to gain access to a boy who looked at him for too long? 为见一个盯着他看很久的男孩

No fear. No remorse. 无所畏惧,不知悔改

Quick temper. 急性子

And he was smart enough to stay off the radar as an adult. 成年后一直巧妙地将自己隐藏起来

Paranoid personality. He could be our guy. 偏执型人格,他就是我们要找的人

There's absolutely no information on him as an adult. 完全没有他成年以后的任何信息

No driver's license, no utility bills, nothing. 没有驾照,没有水电煤气单,什么都没有

It's like he became a ghost. 他就像个幽灵

Let's just hope they can catch him. 希望他们能抓到他

Remember, 记住

we need this man alive. Copy that. 我们要活捉他,收到

It's all clear. 没人

Nothing. 没发现

Hotch. 霍奇

Hotch, let me take him? 霍奇,我来搞定他

Gideon, I got a head shot at that sick. 吉迪恩,我能一枪爆头

Don't take it. We need him alive. 别杀他,要留活口

You Okay? 你还好吗

Take your tie off for once in your life. 解下领带松口气吧

It's all right. 没事了

There's a van around the corner. 街角有辆货车

Looks like blood all over. 到处都是血

It's being processed right now. 正在检查

Whatever they find they're going to send it over to Quantico. 所有物证会全部送到匡提科

They got Jimmy's jacket. 找到了吉米的外套

Take off. 收队

We don't have time for this little show. 没时间搞这些形式了

Interrogation techniques say make the guy comfortable 审讯技巧应该让这家伙觉得自在

make him your friend. 拉拢他

Give him a way out. That's how you get a confession. 给他退路,他才会认罪

That may work with a common criminal. 那些可能对普通罪犯有用

It's not gonna work here. 对他肯定没用

Why is that? 为什么

Because anti-social personality disorder means 因为反社会人格障碍就意味着

never trust anyone with anything at any time. 无论身处何时何地,都绝不相信任何人

Then what are you supposed to do? 那你们接下来怎么办

Make him uncomfortable. 让他不自在

This was all in his van? 这都是他车里找到的吗

Yep. The guy wasn't exactly neat. 没错,这家伙没有洁癖

Classic anti-social personality. 典型的反社会人格

What are these tapes? 这些是什么带子

I don't know. 不知道

Why don't you and Garcia go take a look let us know all right? 不如你和加西亚去看一下,然后

告诉我们,行吗

Yeah. Movie night. I'll make popcorn. 好啊,电影之夜,我去弄爆米花

Go home. I'm fine. 回家吧,我没事

He's got a little slack. 他有些松懈了

If Morgan says he's secure, he's secure. 摩根说已经稳住他了

Jason. Yes? 杰森,什么

Let's not give him a weapon. 别给他任何可能的武器

He's kind of strong. 他还挺强的

Hey, Hotch. Yeah? 霍奇,什么

I'll be ok. All right. 我不会有事的,好吧

I'm Supervisory Special Agent Jason Gideon. 我是高级督察杰森·吉迪恩

Federal Bureau of Investigation. 联邦调查局

You're afraid of me, Jason? 你怕我吗,杰森

You were advised of your rights? 有人向你宣读过你的权利了吗

Take these off and we'll really talk. 把镣铐都解了,我们好好谈谈

Were you advised of your rights? 你知道你的权利吗

I know my rights. 我知道我的权利

You want to talk? 你想和我谈吗

I got nothin' to hide. 没什么好隐瞒的

Good. 很好

How's it going? Don't turn your back on him, Gideon. 情况如何,别拿背对着他,吉迪恩

Hotch, you know how he is. 霍奇,你了解他

He's just trying to show him that he's not intimidated. 吉迪恩想告诉他,这家伙吓不倒他

It's not about fear. It's about being dismissive. 不是恐惧的问题,而是轻蔑

Perotta could assume that he's disrespecting him. 佩罗塔会以为我们不尊重他

Why don't we turn these cameras off? 干嘛我们不把摄像机关了

I'll get him to tell us where Jimmy is. 我能让他供出吉米的下落

That wouldn't work. 那行不通

You sure about that? 你肯定吗

Yeah. He was probably abused by one or both of his parents. 对,很可能他曾受过家长的折磨

He's learned to take the pain. 他早已学会承受痛苦

And that's why he has no compassion for anyone else's. 也就是为什么他毫无怜悯之心

You gotta trust us. 你要相信我们

You're not organized crime. 你不是负责调查犯罪团伙的人

No. 没错

We're behavioral analysis. 我们是行为分析组的

What's that mean? 什么意思

We study how you think,why you do what you do. 我们研究你的想法,以及你的行为原因

No kidding? 真的吗

We have a word for you. 有个词专门形容你这种人

You got a word for me? 有词形容我

Oh, yeah. Actually, we have a few. 没错,事实上有不少

Psychopath. 精神变态

Paranoid personality disorder. 偏执型人格障碍

That's quite a mouthful, Jason. 说得还挺溜的,杰森

Yes, it is. 没错

Michael Russo set me up, didn't he? 是迈克尔·罗素陷害我的,对吧

Do you recognize this man? 你认得这个人吗

No. 不认得

How about them? 他们呢

Anyone look familiar? 有眼熟的吗

Wait a minute. The third guy over. 等一下,那边第三个

I think he does those late night commercials for the dead worms. 我想他在跟一帮蛆虫共度良

You know, softies. 软"蛋"先生

That's funny to you? 很有趣吗

It's just interesting that you'd choose that expression. 你选择这个词很有意思

You have problems performing? 你有性功能障碍吗

Not me. 没有

Where's he going with this? 他干嘛说这些

There's no evidence this guy can't perform. 没有证据显示这家伙有性功能障碍

I know Gideon knows that. He' 吉迪恩知道,他只是在...

Pushing his buttons. 激怒他

Does murder excite you? 杀人让你兴奋吗

Is it the only thing that can give you a sexual release? 是唯一能让你满足性欲的方法吗

Vincent. 文森

I believe you're an extremely impotent man. 我想你是个极端性无能的男人

Take these off we'll see. 把这些解开,看我怎么个"无能"法

Where's Jimmy, you son of a bitch? 吉米在哪里,狗娘养的

He's a federal agent? 他是联邦探员

I will personally execute you? Personally? 我会亲手宰了你,听到没有

Baker is a federal agent. I knew it. 巴克是联邦探员,我就知道

Where is he, Vincent? 他在哪,文森

Hey, Jason. 杰森

Is it still called paranoid if I'm right? 如果我猜对了,你还会叫我偏执狂吗

10 bucks says this involves naked coeds and a plumber. 跟你赌十块,这里面全是裸女们和水管

工的故事

What? 什么

Never mind. 当我没说

Ok, who's that? 好吧,这是谁

I have no idea. 我不知道

Put another tape in. 放另一盘试试

Oh, my God. 上帝啊

I'll be back. 我马上回来

What the hell is wrong with you? 你哪根筋不对了

We don't have time for this, all right? 没时间了,懂吗

My friend might still be alive out there somewhere. 我的朋友可能还在某个地方,生命危在旦

You just told him Baker was a federal agent. 你刚告诉他巴克是个联邦探员

He may never tell us now. 他不会再松口了

I told him to hang tough. 我跟他说让他挺住

What? 什么

Jimmy. 吉米

When he called me, I told him to stick with the assignment 他打给我时,我让他继续执行任务

that we didn't need to bring him in right away. 所以我们没有马上去接他

Hey, I had too much invested, all right? Too much time. 我投入了那么多精力,查了那么久

And I wanted Russo. 我想把罗素绳之以法

So we waited 24 hours to go in for him. 所以我们24小时之后才去接他

By the time we got there, 我们赶到的时候,那个疯子...

there's a chance agent Baker's being tortured 很可能巴克探员正在受折磨

and I think I know how. 而我知道折磨他的方式了

After you. 你先请

Oh, my God. 我的天哪

No. 不

You needed me? Yeah. 你找我吗,是的

These are faces of new victims off the videotapes we found. 这些是我们从录影带,中发现的新

受害者

Check with local PDs. 跟当地警方确认一下

See if they have any open homicides or missings that might correspond. 看看他们手头有没有,

现有相关的谋杀和失踪报告

Are those rats? Yeah. 那些是老鼠吗,没错

What are we gonna do? 下一步怎么做

We looked at all the stuff in the van. 我们查过车里所有的东西

And beside the videotapes there's nothing that interesting. 除了那些录像带,没什么有用的

I got Garcia going over the sound on the tapes 我让加西亚处理带子上的声音

trying to isolate the background noise. 看能否把背景声音分离出来

Maybe something there will help. The good news is 也许从中能有所发现,好消息是

It seems like they were all filmed in the same space. 看上去都是在同一个地方拍的

It could be some sort of home base for him 可能是他的老窝

Yeah, but where is it? 对,可在哪呢

What do we know about Vincent Perotta? 查到哪些文森·佩罗塔的信息

He's off the grid. 完全无迹可寻

Garcia can't find a registered phone 加西亚完全查不到这怪胎的电话

utility bill, or home address on this hump. 水电煤气账单,或是家庭住址

Come on, everybody lives 's gotta be a paper trail. 跑得了和尚,跑不了庙,总

会留下蛛丝马迹

If there is, we can't find it. 即便有,我们也找不到

In this day and age you can't live without leaving some sort of trace. 当今世界,想要完全与世隔

绝是不可能的

Unless someone pays your bills for you. 除非有人帮你付账单

What about Russo? 会是罗素吗

Could he be taking care of him? No. No, no, no. 会是罗素在罩着他吗,不,不可能

Russo's not paying anybody's bills but his own. 罗素向来是一毛不拔的铁公鸡

He has to have a weakness. 他肯定有弱点

It's in his crime. 就在他的罪行中

It's in his behavior. 就在他的行为里

You know, something's just been bugging me. 有件事我一直没想通

Freddy. 弗雷迪

Wasn't he easy to find? 不觉得太容易找到他了吗

He cut up the body. 他肢解了尸体

He removed it from the crime scene. 从犯罪现场带走

But then he leaves it a couple of blocks away 却丢在了几个街区之外

where's he's gotta know we're gonna find it. 他明知会被我们找到的

It's the whole reason we were able to connect Perotta to the crime. 也正是这条线索,让我们找

到了佩罗塔

He made a mistake. 他失算了

Yeah, he did. He went off script. 对,他没按计划行事

What does that mean? Something knocked him off his game. 什么意思,定是半路杀出了程咬

That's right. 是的

His behavior. 在他行为里

Well, what does he do? 他通常会怎么做

He tortures. 折磨他们

Always? 毫无例外吗

The difference is Mrs. Dimarco. 唯一的例外是迪马科夫人

Right. 对

Want to finish this? Yeah. 想一探究竟吗,没错

Keep working. 继续查

Hey, look who's here. My old friend. Feeling better? 看看谁来了,老朋友,还疼吗

Where's Jason? 杰森呢

You grew up in a house that looked normal and happy, didn't you, Vincent 文森,你是在一个,

看似平常和睦的家庭长大的,对吗

Did I? 是这样吗

But your father beat you every chance he got. 但其实你父亲一有机会就打你

He smacked me around some. Didn't everybody's old man? 他是教训过我几次,谁家老爸不这

No. 不全是

Well, maybe if yours had you would have learned to fight. 如果你老爸是这样,你就不会那么不

堪一击了

There. 这里

Did you hear that? 听到了吗

What is that? 什么声音

I don't know. 我不知道

I think it's moving. 什么东西在移动

Getting closer. 越来越近了

Airplane. 是飞机

Paranoid personalities develop in childhood. 偏执型人格一般形成于童年

You know, you're saving me thousands of dollars in therapy bills. 你倒是帮我省了几千块看心理

医生

You learned to take the beatings, the abuse. 你学会了忍受毒打与折磨

You learned to smile. 学会了微笑面对

But in the back of your mind you 但在你的内心深处,你想着...

" 总有一天...

one day when I'm big enough." 总有一天我会长大

So you were bullied and abused 曾经你是被侮辱被欺凌的

and you became an abuser and a bully. 现在你自己成了施虐者

It's a logical progression. 这是一个符合逻辑发展的过程

Really? Yeah. 是吗,没错

Your father beat your mother too, didn't he? 你父亲也打你母亲,对吗

My mother's got nothing to do with this. 别把我母亲扯进来

Elle, who eats this much food in their car? 艾尔,什么人会在车里,吃这么多东西

Anyone who spends hours and hours in 那种会在车里长时间守株待兔...

hunting. 狩猎的人

Look. 看

Weird. 很奇怪

This is crazy. There's not one address, 太奇怪了,完全没有地址

no paperwork, no registration. 没有任何文书,任何登记

It's all garbage. 全部都是垃圾

披萨盒

nasty-looking chinese food, 乱七八糟的中餐,还有...

Hamburger joints. Wait. Pizza. 汉堡,等等,披萨

What about it? 怎么了

Where do you order your pizza from? 你一般订哪家的披萨

I get my pizza from my own neighborhood. 我家附近的那家

Frenetti's. 夫兰提披萨店

Your mother knew. 你母亲知道

She knew that he beat you every day 她明知他每天打你

and she did nothing to help you. 但她却无动于衷

And you still loved her. 而你仍然爱她

Even though she let you get hurt, you loved her. 即使她见死不救,你还是爱她

And I wondered why. 我很想知道原因

Why you didn't hate her. 为什么你不恨她

Then of course I realized that 后来我想明白了

that he beat her as much as he beat you. 那是因为她所受的毒打不比你少

Don't talk about my mother. 别把我母亲扯进来

You killed all these people, 你杀人如麻

hundreds of them,and only one woman. 数以百计,其中只有一个是女人

That's what made you get sloppy, isn't it? 正是她让你心慈手软了,是吗

Killing Mrs. Dimarco was hard. 对迪马科夫人很难下手

That's why you killed her first and you made it quick. 所以你第一个杀她,一刀毙命

I thought it was to establish dominance, but it wasn't. 我原以为那是为了恐吓别人,但其实不

He was a bastard, all right? 他是个混蛋,好吧

Your father? I called him Frank. 你父亲吗,我只叫他弗兰克

He was a mean son of a bitch. 他是个狗娘养的混蛋

Is that what you want to know? 你现在知道了吧

Gideon. I think we got something here. 吉迪恩,有发现了

He's got a bunch of pizza boxes from Frenetti's pizza. 他车里有很多夫兰提披萨店的盒子

It's in Glen Burnie. 这家店在格伦伯尼

A suburb that backs up right to the airport. 靠近机场的一个镇

Which makes sense, since we can hear airplanes in the background of the video. 没错了,所以带

子的背景声里有飞机声

Check property records for Frank Perotta. 查一下弗兰克·佩罗塔的房产记录

Who? His father. 谁,他父亲

Why? 为什么

He still lives in his father's house. 他还住在他父亲名下的房子里

I'll get Garcia on it. 我让加西亚马上查

That's why nothing is in his name. 所以他名下什么都查不到

You got that address? In Glen Burnie like you thought. 查到地址了吗,如你所料,就在格伦伯

And it looks like Frank Perotta died in a suspicious hunting accident. 还有弗兰克·佩罗塔,死于

一起可疑的打猎事故

With his son. 他儿子在场

How long ago? 多久以前的事

30 years. He was 17. 三十年前,他十七岁

And my guess is it was no accident. 那并非事故

Well, you said Vincent was looking for bigger prey. 你说过文森在寻找更大的猎物

Sounds like he found it. 看来他已经找到了,加西亚

you're my girl. Thank you. 你是我的宝贝,谢谢

Clear. 安全

Clear. 安全

Kitchen's clear. 厨房安全

Upstairs? Clear! 楼上呢,安全

We got a friendly! It's Baker! 找到我们的人了,是巴克

Get out. Get an ambulance. 滚开,叫救护车

Jimmy, you all right, man? 吉米,你还好吧

Is he okay? 他没事吧

He's gonna live. 他会活下来的

Get out. 走开

You gonna be all right, Jimmy. 吉米,你会好起来的

You were just responding to what you learned, Vincent. 文森,你只是学以致用

When you grow up in an environment like that, 在那样的环境中长大

an extremely abusive, violent household, 惨遭折磨与家庭暴力

it's not surprising that some people grow up to become killers. 有的人长大后成为杀人犯,这不

足为奇

Some people? 有的人

What's up? 怎么了

You said some people grow up to become killers. 你说有的人长大后成了杀人犯

And some people grow up to catch them. 有的长大成了抓他们的人

Carl Jung said, 卡尔·荣格曾说过

"The healthy man does not torture others. 精神健康的人,不会去折磨别人

Generally it is the tortured 通常都是那些受虐者

who turn into torturers." 会成为施虐者

第九集

Hey! Hey! Yeah, thank you. 嘿!嘿!好的,谢谢

Where is Elle? 爱丽去哪儿了?

Texas. 得克萨斯

Texas? Yes, she went to do a custodial interview with William Devries. 得克萨斯?是啊,她去做

个采访

The child murderer? Yeah, he... 孩子杀手?

he agreed to participate in the VICAP questionnaire. 是的,他愿意参与讯问

You're letting her do custodials by herself already? 你已经让她一个人去做这事?

She'll be fine. 她没问题的

Hello? Dad. 喂?

I... kind of wrecked another car. 爸...我好象撞上了一辆车...

You did what? I... 你干了什么?我...

Were you drinking again? 你又喝了吗?啊...

You know what. I'm done with you Josh. Don't bother coming home. 你知道吗。我已经受够你

了约什,不用麻烦回家了

Let's get married. 我们结婚吧

Married? Yeah. Why not? We'll get married, have the kid. 结婚?是啊。为什么不呢?我们结婚,

再有个小孩儿

No. 不

I'm going to Dallas to take care of it. 我会去达拉斯处理这事的

I don't understand. 我不明白

I won't be here when you get back, Harold, 你回来的时候我不会在,哈罗德

and filing for divorce. 然后申请离婚

I'm leaving you. 我要离开你

I'm going to Dallas, don't follow me. 我会去达拉斯,别跟着我

Linda, are you sure taking him to Dallas is a good idea? 琳达,你确信带他去达拉斯,是好主意

么?

I have written two books on this. 我在这方面写过两本书

and he is a living proof of my theories. 并且他的生活证明了我的理论

We're going to that conference. 我们要去那个研讨会

Gideon. It's me. 吉迪恩,是我

Devries is cooperating? 他们拒绝合作?

I won't even be there for an hour. 我在那还不到一个小时

I took a train from El Paso instead of renting a car. 我从El Paso坐火车,没租车

I wanna to look over the files more. 我想再看看那档案

Remember he If I know 记住他可能会对你说谎...

the crime better than he does. Yeah, 如果我比他更了解犯罪的话

I remember that. 是啊,我记的那个

Good, check in when you're done. Wait. 好的,等你做完了之后核查一下,等等

Elle, I'm swamped. you're on the middle 爱丽,我很忙...

What? I said I'm swamped! 什么?我是说我很忙

We... I'm losing you. 我们...我听不见你说话了

Elle, I don't have time right now, can we talk when you get back? 爱丽,我现在没时间,等你回

来后再谈

Yeah. Okay, tomorrow. 是啊,好吧,明天吧

Hello! Hello! Elle! 爱丽...喂!喂!爱丽!

Don't you see that? 你没看见那个吗?

Leave me alone. 让我一个人呆着

Look. 你看

The file, Ted, look at the file. 档案,泰德,看那档案

I told you what was happening. 我告诉过你发生过什么

I told you where we were really going. 我告诉过你我们真实的目的地

What the hell was that? 那是什么?

Everything is all right folks. 一切正常,伙计们

All right just relax, everything is gonna be fine. 好了放松点,一切都会好起来的

Everything is fine. 一切都好

What happened? Nothing Madam. 发生了什么?没事,夫人

Are you on the job? 你在上班?

FBI. FBI

Suicide, somebody jumped in front of the train. 自杀,有人跳到火车前面

What the hell are they whispering about? 他们在嘀咕什么呢?

Unfortunately we have this procedure now on fairly well. 但幸运的是我们已经处理的很好了

Everybody just relax, everything is gonna be fine, 不,他说...

we'll be back on our way again shortly. See the gun? 一切都会好的,我们会回到原路...

Don't worry, folks! Like I said, everything is gonna be okay. Now, sport! 别担心,伙计们,我说了

一切都会好的

Oh my God! 哦,天啊!

Nobody move! 谁都别动!

Okay. 好的

You don't have to hurt anybody else. 你不用伤害其他任何人

What are you doing? 你在干什么?

Shut up! Shut up! 闭嘴!闭嘴!

Good job, sport! 你的工作是...

Okay, this is from one of the security cameras inside the train. 好,这是一个火车内的,监控摄

像头拍到的

Five hostages and a car stopped on the tracks. 5个人质还有铁轨上的被撞的一个人

We have one security guy dead from the initial gun fire. 有一个警卫在初次交火中死了

Is this going on right now? Yeah, in Texas. 这还在继续吗?是的,在得克萨斯

Why are they asking for us? 他们有什么要求?

There is a particular pyschological aspect to the hostage taker which we're especially equipped to

handle. 有个挟持人质者典型的心理因素

Can you back up the picture for a few frames? 你能把画面往后倒几祯吗?

Tardive dyskinesia. 面部迟缓

Once more for those of us without an encyclopedic memory? 比因为精神病失去记忆严重吗?

Severe facial tics, the kind of developed after years of taking anti-psychotic medication. 他们的

脸很僵硬。大概在使用抗精神病治疗一年后开始出现

So this guy is a psychotic. 这么说这家伙是个精神病

Psychotic with hostages. 有人质的精神病

and two guns. Hostage situation on the train? 还有两把枪,那就是火车上的情况吗?

Yeah, in Texas. 是的,在得克萨斯

A train in Texas. 德克萨斯的火车上

My god! 天哪!

What? Elle! Elle? Elle! 怎么?爱丽!爱丽!爱丽!

Robert Oxton Bolton wrote: "A belief is not merely an idea that mind possesses. 罗伯特·奥克斯

顿·博尔顿(著名作家,1924-1995)写道:"信仰不只是一种受头脑支配的思想

It is an idea that possesses the mind." 它也是一种可以支配头脑的思想"

Local authorities have the train surrounded. 当地警方包围了火车

Bureau, hostage rescue teams and snipers are in position. 警察,人质营救组和狙击手都到位了

But they are hesiting to take action until negotiation is exhausted. 但是他们对采取行动犹豫不

决,想等到谈判也没有办法时

The feed from the train's two video cameras are being routed to monitors 火车上的两个摄像头

得到的图象,正受到监控

on the mobile command center that the local bureau office brought in. 还有当地警局派来的机

动部队

We need to know who on that train is going to be a help and who is gonna be a problem. 我们要

知道在火车上,谁会是帮手谁会是麻烦

All right, let me get Garcia to work some magic on those video feeds. 好吧,我让Garcia看看监

控录像上,有什么有价值的

Como se dice "hottie"? Garcia. 玩个游戏?加西亚

Precisely. 正好

Okay listen to me, no playing. 好吧,听着,我们不是在闹着玩

We're gonna be feeding you some security camera video from a hostage situation over a secure

line. 我们会通过安全线路给你些关于人质情况的监控录影

Can you work a face recognition software over and tell me who's who? 你能进行面部识别处

理,告诉我谁是谁吗?

If they have their picture on file anywhere, I'll find them. 如果文件里有他们的图象,我会找到

Penelope. Elle is one of the hostages. Penelope。爱丽是其中一个人质

I'm into it. 马上做

Should get to us 我们今晚应该可以得到结果

Do we have any contact inside the train yet? 我们目前为止与火车内有过联系吗?

No. It took two hours just to convince him to allow a two-way phone. 没有。用了两个小时才说

服他们等电话

But he won't speak to anyone except what he calls the higher authorities. 但是他只跟他所谓的

高级长官说话

God? 上帝吗?

No mention of religion thus far. 别扯到宗教那么远

Has crisis negotiation lead claimed to be the higher authority? 重案谈判小组的头算更高级长

官吗?

The unsub won't speak to him any longer. 这不明行凶者没和他再说什么

He gave a deadline of 3 hours to produce this authority. 他限三个小时内找到这个长官

3 hours, When was that? 3小时,什么时候的事?

Two and a half hours ago. 嗯...两个半小时之前

Well, he wants to speak to the higher authority. 好吧,他要和高级长官说话

Then we better give it to him. 那我们就最好给他找一个

Put the lights on, sirens, honk the horns, make people get out of our way. 打开灯,开警笛,摁

喇叭,让人都让开

Get as close to the barricade as possible. 尽可能近的靠近路障

When we stop, we sit. We wait 30 seconds. Then we step out. 当我们到了,先坐着。等30秒再

出去

Here they come. Showtime, Teddy. 他们来了。好好表演吧,泰迪

Teddy, you have to listen to me. 泰迪,你必须听我说

No! 不!

You have to listen to me now. 你现在必须听我说

Lady, your boyfriend is whacked out of his mind. 哦,女士,你男朋友是疯了吧

He's not my boyfriend. 他不是我男朋友

Then who is he? 那他是谁?

He's a psych patient, right? 他是个有心理疾病的病人,对吗?

Yes. It's going to be ok. 是的。这应该没事的

And you know that how? 你怎么知道?

You're his doctor? 你是他的医生?

I was taking him to Dallas to speak at a conference 我正带他去达拉斯出席个研讨会

as an example of the progress being made to relieve severe psychosis. 做为一个缓解急性精神

病的成功例子

He's an example of progress? What do we do to calm him? 他是一个成功例子?我们怎么做能

让他平静下来?

He's never had this sort of break from reality, never been violent. 现实中他从来没有象这样爆

发过,从来没有暴力过

What can we do? 我们能怎么办?

Make him feel less threatened. 让他觉得不那么受威胁

We're a threat to him? He's got two guns. 我们会威胁到他?他可有两把枪

Are you all right? 你还好吗?

No... 不好...

Oh, I think I'm gonna be sick. 哦,我想我要病了

Oh, great. 哦,好极了

Are you all right? 你还好吗?

Yeah. Uhh! 是啊。嗯!

I just haven't been feeling that well lately. 我只是最近一直都感觉不太好。我的

胃...

You're not pregnant? 你没怀孕吧?

Teddy. Please, this girl is sick. 泰迪,求你了。这女孩病了

It's a trick, Ted. 这是骗你的,泰德

Shut up! Sit down! 闭嘴!坐下!

What are you doing? 你在干什么?

Don't be stupid. 别犯傻了

Are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗?

What are you gonna do? Throw it at him? 你打算怎么办?冲他扔过去?

Why are they just sitting there? 为什么他们只是坐在那儿?

Come on! 来吧!

Whacked out of his mind. 他彻底疯了

Don't look at the train. Ignore it. 别朝火车看。装没看见

The higher authority isn't concerned about losing a few civilians. 高级长官不会在乎死了几个

老百姓的

I'll talk to the HRT commander. 我会和人质营救组的指挥官谈

I'm Frank Moretti, Dallas field office. Hi. 我是弗兰克·莫莱蒂,达拉斯警务处的,嗨!

Near as we can tell, your agent is still all right. 我能告诉你的是你的探员没事

Has the subject asked for anything, made any demands? 挟持者有要求什么吗?提出过什么需

要吗?

Not beyond wanting to talk to a higher authority. 只有想和高级长官谈

How do we negotiate with a psychotic who won't talk to us? 我们怎么和一个不想,和我们谈的

疯子谈判?

That depends on the level of his particular delusion. 那要看他的精神错乱程度了

Some psychotics believe they're being sent messages by the government, 有些精神病相信政府

给他们传递信息

God, even aliens. 上帝,甚至还有外星人

John Nash, he believed he was being recruited by aliens to save the world. 约翰·纳什,相信他

被外星人征募去拯救世界

I saw the movie. 我看过那电影

Actually, the movie is rather inaccurate 实际上,那电影是错的...

in its Doc, doc! 好了,博士,博士,博士

A movie review is not gonna help us right now. 现在一个电影评论,帮不了我们什么,行动吧

Let's move. You're right. Sorry. 你说的对。抱歉

What's the status? We're in position from every angle. 情况怎么样?每个角落人都到位了

All right. We might be able to negotiate with this guy but, 好的。我们可能能和这家伙谈判

if he requests a priest or if his behavior in any way reflects an end game 但是如果他要求一个牧

师,或者他有任何想要结束游戏的行为

of killing himself and the hostages, then its over 比如自杀和杀掉人质,那时就结束了

and we need to take the shot and rush the train. 我们就开火然后冲进火车

We'll be ready when you need us. 你需要我们的时候我们会准备好的

Come on. 快点

Come on, come on. 快,快,快

This is going to end today. 今天就会结束的

Stay focused here, Ted. 集中注意力,泰德

His delusions are important 他的精神错乱很重要

because that's what we have to play to. 因为那是我们所要对付的

So the question of 那么今天的问题是...

what does he believe is happening here? 他觉得这里正在发生什么?

Good luck. 祝你好运

I tried to convince him I was the highest authority 我尽量说服他我是最高长官

but he wouldn't believe me. 他是他不肯相信我

Well, he's paranoid. He believes in secrets. 嗯,他有妄想症。他相信秘密

If I'm the higher authority, I don't go to him. He comes to me. 如果我是高级长官,我不会去找

他,他来找我

We have to help him ask the first question. 我们必须帮他问第一个问题

Hey, guys. 嘿,伙计们

Ted, you have to try to concentrate. Get up! 泰德,你必须试试...站起来!

Take me. No! 抓我,噢!不!

Take me! No! Take me. 抓我吧!不,抓我!

You think I'm gonna let you send them messages? 你觉得我会让你传消息给他们吗?

They're gonna want to talk to me. 他们想要和我谈

I can get you whatever it is that you want. Take me! 无论你想要什么我都能给你,抓我吧!

Don't buy it, Ted. 别上当,泰德

Hey, man! 嘿,伙计--

You, too? 你也是吗?

No. No. I didn't do anything! 不。不.我什么都没干!

Ted, you're not in any danger here. You have to believe me. 泰德,你在这里没有危险,你一定

要相信我

Easy does it. 轻松点

Don't say a single word unless I say it. 除非我让你说,不然你一个字儿都别说

Deviate a single word, and I will kill you. 说漏了一个字我就杀了你

Don't try to send them any secret messages or codes. 别想向他们泄露任何消息或代码

Do you understand? 听明白没有?

Codes? Do you understand? 代码?你听明白了吗?!

Yes. All right, all right. 是的,是的。听明白了,明白了

Oh, my God. Yes? 我的天啊。什么?

He wants to know who you are. 他想知道你是谁

He wants to know who just arrived. 他想知道刚到的是谁

Tell him it's someone who can help resolve the situation. 告诉他是可以帮他解决问题的人

He says it's someone who can resolve the situation. 他说是可以解决问题的人

What part of the government do you work for? 你为政府哪个部门工作?

I never said I was with the government. 我从来没说过我是为政府工作的

The less he says, the more mysterious we seem the higher an authority we become. 他说的越

少,我们看上去就越神秘,我们就会更权威

What 什么部门...啊!

What part of Don't hurt her. 政府的什么部门...别伤害她

Ask who they work for. 问他们为谁工作

No, ask if they're NSA. 不,问他们是不是国家安全局的

No, 不,问...

They're FBI, aren't they? 他们是FBI,是吗?

Are you FBI? 你是FBI?

He can ask me himself. 他可以自己问我

He says you can ask him yourself. 他说你可以自己问他

Tell me who you are, or this agent dies! 告诉我你是谁,不然的话,这个探员死定了!

You know who I am. 你知道我是谁的

If you're the higher authority 如果你是那高级长官

then you can have it removed. 那你就可以移除它

That'll take some time. 那要花些时间

I want it removed now. 我要它现在就被移除

你要知道...

You know it can't be done that quickly. 你知道这不可能这么快就完成的

Good-bye. 再见

No! Wait! Ok. 不!等等!好吧

One hour. 好吧,一个小时

You have one hour to remove it. 你有一个小时移除它

or I swear to God, I'll kill every agent on this train. 不然我向上帝发誓,我会杀了这火车上每个

探员

It? He wants it removed? 它?他想要移开它?

Do you know what it is? 你知道那是什么吗?

No. 不

We just bought an hour, though, to figure it out. 可以我们还是争取到一小时,去搞明白它

We have 40 minutes left. 我们还剩下40分钟

Reid, is there a delusion more common than others 雷德,有没有一个妄想是比其他更寻常的

to a paranoid mind in a psychotic episode? 在一个精神病的情节里?

Delusions are as varied as the people that have them. 不同的人有不同的幻觉

They're colored by personal experience. 他们由于人的经历不同而不同

You can't turn back now, Ted. 你现在回不了头了,泰德

They won't ever stop hounding you 他们永远都不会停止跟着你,追踪你还有...

and following I'm doing it! Leave me alone! 我正在做!让我一个人呆着!

Any of you guys have a cell phone with service? 你们中谁有可以用的手机吗?

We're in the middle of nowhere. Welcome to texas. 我们不晓得在什么地方。欢迎来到德克萨

You're bleeding more than you should be from a cut this small. 这么小的切口中,你不应该流这

么多血

Thin blood. 稀薄的血

The agents outside need to know what IT is that he wants removed. 外面的探员要知道他想要,

移除的东西是什么

He thinks the government is watching him, monitoring him. 他觉得政府一直在观察他,监视他

They monitor all of us. 他们监视我们所有人

They have ways of finding out everything you do. 他们有办法知道你做过的一切

Don't be stupid. 别犯傻了

There's an FBI agent on board. You think that's a coincidence? 有个FBI探员在这里,你觉得那

是偶然的吗?

I'm doing it! 我正在做!

He's going to kill us, isn't he? 他会杀了我们,是吗?

No. 不

He killed that security guard. 他杀了那个警卫

The security guard had a gun. He felt threatened by him. 那警卫有把枪。他觉得那威胁到了他

It's so hot! 呃!这么热!

You took hostages in the middle of Texas. Of course it's hot. No! 你在德克萨斯中部挟持人质,

当然会热。不!

That's exactly what they want, Ted. 那就是他们想要的,泰德

They want to divert you from having it removed. 他们想通转移你注意力而不把它移除

You're close to having it removed. 你快要把它移除了

His arm. 他的手臂

What? 什么?

Look at his arm. 看他的手臂

What is that? 那是什么?

They look like scars. 看起来像是疤痕

The places he tried to dig it out with a razor or a pen. 他想用剃刀或者钢笔在那里挖东西

Dig what out? 挖掉什么?

Maybe a microchip? 或许是块微型芯片?

It's almost as common a delusion as claiming to be the new Messiah. 哦,伙计希望成为新的救

世主,是种常见的幻觉

Ralph Tortorici held an entire classroom hostage 拉尔夫·托尔托里奇挟持一整个班级,作为人

because he believed microchips had been implanted in his body. 因为他相信微型芯片被植入在

他体内

Wait a minute. This guy thinks he has some kind of device stuck in his arm? 等等,这家伙觉得有

某种装置在他手臂里?

Probably, and if we don't take it out, he's gonna kill somebody. 也许,我们不除去那个的话他就

会杀人

Yeah. This is Morgan. 是。我是摩根

I got your names. 我知道那些名字了

Okay, Garcia, talk to me. 好了,加西亚,说吧

Skinny guy in the suit is Harry Anderson. 穿西装的小家伙是哈利·安德森

The young guy is a former Gillett university undergrad. 年轻小子以前Gillett大学念书

The girl is Elaine Curtis, from- get this - 那女孩是伊莲·柯蒂斯,来自...这个...

Adobe Walls in Tirlingua, Texas. 德克萨斯Tirlingua的Adobe Walls

The lady in the nice suit is Linda Deaton, author and renowned psychiatrist. 穿漂亮套装的女士

是琳达·迪顿,作家及著名的精神病专家

Penelope, you are truly amazing. 佩内洛普,你真是不可思议

Yeah. Not so fast. 是啊。还没完呢

I've got your bonus answer, too. 我还拿到你的有奖问题答案

Your hostage taker, he's famous, academically speaking. 挟持人质者,他很出名,还有学术演讲

His name is Bryar. Dr. Theodore Bryar. 他名字是布莱亚, 西奥多·布莱亚博士

Okay. You know what? 好的。知道吗?

Send it all to me right now. Keep digging. 把这些都给我传过来。继续查下去

Penelope, nice work. 佩内洛普,干的漂亮

Tell me about the hostages. 告诉我关于人质的信息

Ok. Let's see. 好的。来看看

First we've got Harry Anderson. 首先我们找到了哈利·安德森

He's a paper goods salesman. 他是一名纸制品销售员

Lived in a small home just outside of Dallas for 18 years with his wife. 在达拉斯城外的小房子,

和他妻子住了18年

He's got no children, no investments, no company retirement portfolio. 他没有孩子,没有投资,

没有公司的养老保险

He doesn't take chances. 他不冒险

What about the kid? 那么,关于那孩子都有什么?

Kid's name: Josh Patel. He's 20 years old. 孩子名叫约什·帕特尔. 20岁

He just got expelled from Gillett university for driving his car into the library building drunk. 他刚

刚被Gillett大学开除了,由于酒后驾车开进了图书馆

He's drinking now, and we don't need a drunk in there. 他现在也在喝酒,我们现在不需要个酒

Ok. The girl, we don't have a lot to go on. Nothing more than her driver's license. 好的。那女孩...

我们还没查到什么,除了她的驾驶执照外没什么了

Her name's Elaine Curtis. 她名字叫伊莲·柯蒂斯

She lives in a small town in west Texas. 住在德克萨斯西部的小镇

She's got no credit cards, no passport. 她没有信用卡,没有护照

Doesn't look like she travels much at all. 看起来也不经常旅行

This is Dr. Linda Deaton. 这位是琳达·迪顿博士

She's a psychiatrist at Stokes Mental Health Center in El Paso. 她是位在El Paso精神健康中心

的,精神病专家

That's where Ted Bryar's been living for the last 9 years. 泰德·布莱亚在那里住了9年到现在

His doctor? 他的医生?

I say probably. 我觉得可能

She's unmarried, lives in El Paso. 她未婚,居住在El Paso

She's written several books and papers mainly published in medical circles. 写过几本书还发表

过论文,主要在医学刊物上

She's a popular lecturer. 她是位受欢迎的讲师

She's scheduled to speak at several symposiums this year and tonight 今年她会在几个研讨会

上会有演讲

in Dallas. 今晚在达拉斯

That's it. That's all I got. 就是这些。我就找到这么多

Garcia's in the process of looking deeper but I don't really see how this lineup's gonna be much

of a help to us, Gideon. 加西亚正在查更多的,但是我实在看不出来,这个阵容能帮上我们,

吉迪恩

Well, let's just hope none of them makes the situation worse. 那么,就让我们希望他们中,不

会有人让情况更糟吧

They're messing with you out there, Ted. 他们正在使你混乱,泰德

Trying to weaken you. 想让你变弱

You need resolve. 你需要解决这个

Hey, why aren't they helping us? 嘿,他们为什么不帮我们?

We're gonna get through this just fine. 我们会平安熬过这一切的

We? He isn't pissed at us. You're the government agent. 我们?他没朝我们发火,你是政府的探

He probably thinks we're all agents. He believes almost everyone is. 他可能觉得我们都是探员,

他相信几乎每个人都是

I'm not with any government agent. 我不是什么政府探员

He's trying to confuse you. 他想要搞糊涂你

I'm with you. Big brother, right? 我和你一边的。老哥,对吗?

New-think? New-speak? Hate is love. War is peace. 新思路?新言论? 恨就是爱,战争就是和平

He's laughing at you. 他在嘲笑你

Stop it! 别说了!

No, Ted, it's okay. He doesn't mean anything. 不,泰德,没关系的。他没别的意思

Yeah, chill. I support you. 对,冷静一点。我支持你

Screw the government. 去他的政府

Make him sit down. 让他坐下

All right, how do we remove a microchip that's not there? 好吧,我们怎么能移除,不存在的微

芯片?

His speech is lucid. There's no sign of neologisms, word salad, or loosening of associations. 他的

演讲很清晰,没有创造新语的、词语乱组合的或结构松散的迹象

As long as he can systemize 只要他可以组织(语言)

he'll be able to keep his thinking relatively organized. 他可以保持自己的思路相对的有条理

Organized enough to see through any game we try to throw at him? 足够有条理看穿我们玩的

游戏吗?

And if he's convinced it's in his arm and not in a place 如果他深信那个在他手臂里

like his lower back or 而不是在他背部或者脖子...

an incision means he's gonna be watching. 那意味着他会注视一个切口

Maybe we can just convince him that he's been looking in the wrong place. 也许我们可以说服

他,他看的地方不对

Or we could fake it. 或者我们可以伪造一个

Conceal a chip in the palm, sleight of hand. 手掌里藏个芯片,一个手上的小花招

Come on, Reid. What are you talking about? A magic trick? 哦,得了吧雷德,你说什么呢?一个

魔术吗?

Yeah, I'm talking about a magic trick. 是啊,我就是在说魔术

No. I used to do it during college exams. 不。我过去在学校考试的时候用过这个

I can make it appear, I can make it disappear. 我可以让他出现,让它消失

We can't risk giving him another agent as a hostage. 我们不能冒着给他另一个探员做人质的危

We have to do something. 我们必须做点什么

All right, Reid. Let's go. Teach it to me. 好吧,雷德。开始吧。教我怎么做

What? No. 什么?不

Look, if you can do it, I can do it. Show it to me. 瞧,如果你能做,我也能做,告诉我吧

I've been practicing this my whole life. We have less than 30 minutes. 我这辈子一直都在练习这

个,我们只有不到30分钟

Reid, I am not about to let you get on that train with an armed psychotic. 雷德,我不会让你到有

个带枪的,精神病的火车上去的

We don't have any other choice, do we? 我们没有其他的选择了,是吧?

No. 不

We don't have any other choice. 我们没有其他的选择了

Dr. Bryar's definitely one of the top physicists in the world. 布莱亚博士是世界顶级物理学家之

He's written hundreds of papers on M-theory. 他在M理论方面写了数百论文

I don't understand any of it. 我一点也不明白

Oh, he worked for the government for several years in the eighties. 哦,他在八十年代为政府工

作过几年

Probably the source of his delusions. 可能就是他幻觉的来源

He's been institutionalized for the past 9 years. 他在过去九年一直呆在专门机构

Till Dr. Deaton took him on a field trip. 直到迪顿博士带他出来

What we need is a strategy. 我们需要的是种策略

I'll try to talk to him. 我会尽量和他谈话

You think that's wise? 你觉得那样明智吗?

Ted? 泰德?

You feel a little bit better now? 你现在觉得好点了吗?

You're in no danger here. 你在这里没有危险

These people don't want to hurt you. 这些人不想伤害你

Sure they don't. 他们当然不想

The FBI agent just happened to be on the train today. She wasn't following you, FBI探员今天只

是偶然出现在火车里,她不是在跟踪你,不是在监视你

wasn't watching you. She expects you to believe that? 她想让你相信那些?

Let them go, Ted. I'll stay with you. 让他们走,泰德。我会和你在一起的

You and I will do this together only you need to let these people go. 你和我会一起做这个,你只

需要让这些人走

I will wait with you. 我会等你的

No one wants to hurt you. 没有人想要伤害你

We don't want to hurt you. 我们不想伤害你

We want to kill you. 我们要杀了你

No! No, it's ok, Ted! Ted, it's ok! Don't! 不!不,没事,泰德! 泰德,没事!不要!

I'll make sure that they never take it out of you. 我保证他们决不会从你身上拿走它

If you hurt one more person on this train, I swear to God, 如果你再多伤害火车上的一个人

I'll make them leave it in you forever. 我向上帝发誓,我确信他们,会永远让它留在你身上

What? 什么?

Everything all right in there, Dr. Bryar? 那里一切都还好吧,布莱亚博士?

I want it out. 我要让它出来

I'm sending 2 technicians in to remove it. 我正要让两个技术人员撤除它

No! One. One technician. 不!一个。一个技术人员

Well, it's a delicate procedure. It requires-- one technician! 嗯,这是个精细的程序。这需要...

一个技术人员!

Or every agent on this train dies! 不然火车上的所有探员都得死!

Ok. You need to relax. We still have 20 minutes. 好吧,你需要放松些。我们还有20分钟

Not anymore. 没有时间了

I want it out now. 我现在就要它出来

Right now! 立刻!

Now! 现在!

I don't know about this. 我不了解这个

It'll look better when it's covered. 它掩藏起来的时候看起来好些

With what? 用什么?

Blood. 血

Reid, do not take this vest off. 雷德,别脱掉这背心

In hostage situations, S.W.A.T. sometimes won't even tell the negotiator 在人质的情形里,重装

攻击小组有时甚至不会告诉谈判专家

when they're deciding to go in. Do you know why that is? 什么时候他们会冲进去,你知道为什

么吗?

'Cause the slightest change in tone of voice 因为微小的声音变化

or choice of words can give the whole thing away. 或词语的选择变化都有可能坏大事

That's right. Don't make eye contact with Elle. 说的对。别跟爱丽做眼神上的接触

You're a technician. You've never seen her before. 你是个技术人员。你从来没见过她

Got it. 明白

Now remember, play into the guy's fantasy. Believe it yourself. 记着,你是在这家伙的幻想中扮

演,相信自己

Actually, did you know that dentists and surgeons have been recruited to secretly 实际上,你知

道牙医医生和外科医生

implant these during otherwise normal medical procedures? 曾被招募在一些正规的医科程序,

秘密灌输过这些吗?

This has been happening on and off since the late 1930s. 这曾在30年代末出现过又消失

You told me to believe. 你告诉过我去相信

Let's go. All right. 出发吧

One government-issued microchip. 好。一个政府发行的微型芯片

You gotta relax, man. 你要放松点儿,伙计

The chip's a lot smaller than I'm used to doing it with, all right? 这个芯片比我过去玩过的小多

了,对吧?

I'm pulling the plug on this. No, no, hold on. 我要取消这个行动,不,不,等等

One more. 再一次

Take his chip out. Then get off the train. You understand? 取出他的芯片。然后下火车。明白吗?

Tell him you need to get back to the higher authority. 告诉他你要回去和长官报告

Say you have guidelines to follow, whatever. 说你要遵照规章,诸如此类

Do not stay in there with him. That's an order. 不要和他呆在那里。这是命令

Yes, sir. 是,长官

Could you guys do me a favor? Anything. 你们能帮我个忙吗?尽管说

Could at least one of you look like you're gonna see me again? 你们中能不能至少有一个人,看

起来还会再见到我?

See you when you get back. 等你回来时再见

Tell your men to get whatever target they can. 告诉你的人锁定所有目标

If this starts to go bad, we're gonna go in. 如果情况进展的不好,我们就冲进去

Probably not gonna have a great shot. 可能不会射的很好

Take the one they can get. 就拿下他们可以锁定的

That's far enough, Ted. 已经够了,泰德

That's far enough. 已经够了

Hello, everyone. 大家好

I'm here to remove a chip from Dr. Bryar. 我到这里来移除布莱亚博士,身上的芯片

Check him out. 搜一搜他

Take the vest off. I want to see you. 把背心脱掉。让我能看见你

I don't have any weapons. 我没有任何武器

The higher authority doesn't authorize it for technicians. 高级长官不准许技术人员这么干

Take it off! 把它脱掉!

Damn it, Reid, I said don't take the vest off. 该死,雷德,我说过不要脱掉背心

Come closer. 走近点

I want to see both of your hands at all times. 我要一直都能看见你双手

Sit across from me. 坐在我对面

Why are you so nervous? 你为什么这么紧张?

I told you. I'm not used to being around guns. 我告诉你。在枪周围我很不自在

This is going to probably sting a little bit. 这可能会有点儿痛

Did you see that? 你看见了吗?

I knew it. 我就知道

I knew it. 我就知道

Hey, look, he's got it. He's got the chip. 嘿,看哪,他拿到了,拿到芯片了

I've got to go to the higher authority-- 我要去跟长官...

Not yet! 还不行!

Turn it on. 启动它

Turn the chip on. 启动这芯片

Excuse me? 什么?

Get off the train, Reid. 从车上下来,雷德

No. Something's wrong. 不。有什么不对劲

Get off the train. 快下火车

Get out of there. Why isn't he moving? 从那里出来,为什么他没动?

How many shots would it take to move in? 多少次射击才能打进去?

Two. First blows the windows. 两枪。第一枪打碎窗户

Second takes Bryar down. 第二枪干掉布莱亚

And he'll be shooting after the windows go. 但窗户碎了后他可能会开枪

That's the best we can do. 我们只能做到那样了

All right. Standby. 好吧。待命

Turn it on, or I pull the trigger. 启动它,不然我扣板机了

I can't turn it on. 我不能启动它

Why not? Why not? 为什么不能?

Because it has to be implanted. 因为它需要被植入

She's right. 她是对的

The chip derives its power from tiny electrical impulses fired between neurons. 这芯片的动力来

源于神经元细胞间的微弱电流

It has to be in your skin to work. 它一定要在你皮肤里才能运转

I... I really got sit down! You're not going anywhere. 我...我真的要去...坐下!你哪儿也不

能去

See? Dude actually had a chip in his arm. 看见吗?那伙计真在手臂上有块芯片

All right, it seems calm for now. 好,那里目前看起来平静些了

Reid's still on the train. 雷德还在火车上

Now we have 2 agents in there. 现在我们有两个探员在那里了

It's probably the higher authority. 那可能是高级长官

I told you I have protocols to follow. I was supposed to go right back out there. I have rules. 我跟

你说过了我要遵循规章,我本应该立刻离开这里,我...我有规定的

Answer the phone. 接电话

You want me to stay, I'm obviously going to stay 你要我留下,我当然会留下

but, I mean, you're going to be the one that has to explain it to the man. 但是,我是说,你要和

那人解释一下

The man? 哦,那人?

They're still trying to tell you what to do, Ted. 他们还是在告诉你该做什么,泰德

Why can't you all just leave me alone? 为什么你们都不能让我一个人呆着?

Leave you alone? 让你一个人呆着?

Stay out of this. No. 呆在那儿

The government does watch us. 不。政府的确是在监视我们

You got microwaves and satellites. 你被微波和卫星跟着

I'm with you, man. Do not agitate him. 我是站在你一边的,伙计,别煽动他

Screw you. Dr. Bryar, answer the phone. 去你的,布莱亚博士,接电话

My old man used to have tracking devices in his cars. 我老爹过去在他车里放过跟踪设备

He said it was for theft but it's so he could find out where I'd go. 他说只是为了防贼的,但是这

样一来,他就能知道我去过哪里

And what about personal recordings and televisions? 还有私人录音带和电视?

You don't think someone's monitoring everything you watch? 你不觉得有人监视着你看的一切

吗?

You know how many patents are issued for devices to monitor people? 你知道有多少种专利颁

发给,用来监视人的设备?

Look it up, man. 想想吧,伙计

Here he comes, Ted. He's the agent who's playing the hero. 他出现了,泰德,他就是扮英雄的

探员

Answer the phone, Ted. 接电话,泰德

Stop. This isn't going to help. What the hell do you know? 停。这不会有帮助,你知道什么?

Ted, he doesn't know what he's talking about. He's just a kid. 泰德,他不知道自己在说什么,

他只是个孩子

Who you calling a kid? 你说谁是孩子?

Sit down. 坐下

Oh, now you're gonna tell me what to do? 哦,现在你要告诉我该做什么了吗?

He'd only have one gun if you weren't here. 如果你不在这里他只有一把枪

I'm with you, man. He's not with us, Ted. 我在你这边,伙计

He's not with us at all. 他不在我们这边,泰德,他根本就不在我们这边

Answer the phone, Dr. Bryar. It's the higher authority. 接电话,布莱亚博士。是高级长官

They're coming for you, Ted. 他们冲着你来,泰德

No! 不!

Teddy? Oh, damn. Teddy? Damn! 哦,该死。该死!

What? 什么?

What happened, Ted? 发生什么了,泰德?

I did what you asked for. 我已按照你要求做了

I'm tired. 我累了

I've been fighting you for so long. 我已经和你斗了这么长时间了

You don't have to fight anymore. 你没有必要再斗下去

He's a liar, Ted. 他是骗子,泰德

I said it all ends today. 我说过今天一切都会结束

Me, these agents. It all ends today. 我,这些探员...今天都会结束

What does that mean? It means he's decided on an end game. 那是什么意思?意思是他决定游

戏结束了

He's going to kill himself and the hostages. 他准备杀了人质然后自杀

No one on this train is an agent but me. 泰德...这车上只有我是探员

No one else. 其他没有人是

I'm the only one. You can let everybody else go. 我是唯一的一个,你可以让其他人离开

I don't think so, Ted, do you? 我不这么认为, 泰德,你呢?

Dr. Bryar, we need to get this woman help. 布莱亚博士,我们需要帮助这名妇女

Who's going to help me? 谁会来帮我?

The higher authorities can help you. 高级长官会帮你的

They're not what you think. They're not the enemy. 他们不是你想的那样。他们不是敌人

They can help you, Dr. Bryar. 他们可以帮助你,布莱亚博士

Not anymore. 不会再有了

Let me know when HRT is ready. 等人质拯救队准备好了告诉我

Gideon, you send those guys in there, hostages are going to die. 吉迪恩,让那些家伙进去,人

质会死的

Yeah. If we don't do something, they're going to die anyway. 是啊。如果我们不做些什么,他们

也会死的

It's not gone. 它还没消失

I know. 我知道

you just said when the chip came out, it would go away. 你说过芯片移除后,它就会消失

I still hear it. 我...我还听的见它

Then there must be more of them. 那这里一定还有其他的

You said it was the only one, Leo. 但你说过只有一个,里奥

I feel the buzzing, the burning. 我还...感觉得到嗡嗡声,火辣辣的感觉

Dr. Bryar. What? 布莱亚博士,什么?

Reid! It's all right, Elle. 雷德!没事,爱丽

Is there another one? 这里还有另一个吗?

You know there isn't. 你知道没有的

If there were, Leo would've told you. 如果有,里奥会告诉你

Don't listen, Ted. 别听他们的,泰德

I know what the voices are like 我知道那声音是什么样的,

He's trying to trick you 他想耍你,

Make it stop! 让它停下!

The voices they won't stop, they've been talking, using you as a child 那声音不会停的,它不停

地说着,象利用小孩子一样利用你,

He's telling you. I'm not real he, He's lying to you 他在胡说,我不是他,他在说谎

You're lying to me. That's Leo speaking, that's not even Dr. Bryar 你在说谎,这是里奥在说话,

这不是Dr. 布莱亚,

Why don't you let him think for himself, Leo? 你为什么不让他自己想,里奥?

Did you see him? 你看见他了?

Yes, he's right there. Shoot this kid 是啊,他就在那儿杀了这孩子,

Why don't you let him make his own decisions? Shoot him! 你为什么不让他自己做决定?杀了

啊!

Voices, they helped you, right? 那些声音,他们帮过你,不是么?

It's where you get your ideas from 他们是你思想的源泉,

All the other kids are outside on the playground, you're inside, you're reading, studying, learning

当其他孩子都在外面玩时,你待在家里,你读书,学习,思考...

The voices won't stop, they help you understand things that other people can never

那声音从没停止,他们帮你理解别人从未想过的东西,当你长大以后,

then as you grow older, it became a responsibility, right? 它几乎成了一种...一种责

任,对么?

The responsibility to use that ability? To use your knowledge? 一种运用,这种能力的责任,运

用你的知识,

Strain theory - the theory of everything. Shoot him, Ted 应变理论,包涵一切的理论,杀了他,

泰德

And M-theory encompassing all the strains, unifying the theories M理论包涵了所有应变,统一

了所有的理论。

Don't push him, Reid 别激他, 雷德

You know, it's funny. Most people say that M-theory can never be proved 有趣的是,大部分人

都说M理论永远都不能被证实

because the mathematical tools do not yet exist. 因为还不存在这种数学工具

Don't push him. 别激他

But you see it, right? 但是你看见了,对吗?

Am I right? 我说的对吗?

You can see the different strings unifying the dimensions, 你能看到统一纬度的不同排列

the gravitational infinities cancelling each other out. 重力的作用使他们相互抵消了

You see them, right, Dr. Bryar? 你看见了它们,对吗,布莱亚博士?

You see them because you have the tools. 你看得见他们是因为你有工具

Your mind is that tool. 你的头脑就是那工具

He's one of them, Ted, one of them. Shut up! 他是他们其中一个,泰德,他们中的一个。闭嘴!

This has gone on too long. I'm going in. 这持续的太久了。我要进去

And I have to believe that if you put your mind to it 而我确信如果你仔细琢磨一下

you'll realize that only you can make Leo stop. 你就会意识到只有你能让里奥停下来

You can make him stop by understanding him, 你可以通过认识他让他停下来

by understanding that he is a liar and he only wants bad things for you. 通过认识到他是一个骗

子,而他只会带给你不好的事情

I need to believe that, Dr. Bryar. 我需要确信这点, 布莱亚博士

I said kill him, Ted! 我说了杀了他, 泰德!

I had to. 我必须(这么做)

He was going to kill us. 他会杀了我们

I had to. God forgive me. 我必须(这么做)。上帝宽恕我吧

We need an ambulance. 我们需要辆救护车

I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. 我很抱歉,我很抱歉。

A little late for all that. 有点晚了

You going to the hospital? 你要去医院吗?

I'm going to ride in with the psychiatrist. 我会和精神病专家同车去的

See you over there. 在那里见

She going to be all right? Yeah. 她会好起来的对吧?

I think so. 是的,我这么觉得

Gideon, will you tell him that I don't need to go to the hospital? 吉迪恩,你能告诉他我不用去

医院吗?

Regulations are regulations. 规定就是规定

You're all right? Yeah. 你还好吗?

I'm fine, Dad. 是的,我很好,爸爸

Elle? Yeah? 爱丽? 什么?

Don't ever call me Dad again. 别再叫我爸爸

What do you think he'd feel about Mom? 你觉得他对妈妈会怎么想?

Let me know when you're going to do that so I can run. 等你要那么干的时候告诉我一声,好让

我跑掉

Reid, you probably saved my life in there. 呃,雷德,你在那里好象救了我一命

Probably? I totally saved your life. 好象?我本来就是救了你的命

And I'm pretty certain that it was caught on tape. 而且我确信那在录像带上可以看得到

You know, what you said in there to Bryar? 你知道,你在那里跟布莱亚说的?

That you know what it's like? 那个你知道它像什么?

The guy delusional psychotic. 这家伙是个有幻觉的精神病

playing into his fantasy. 我在融进他的幻想里

Go to the hospital. I'll see you there, all right? 去医院。到那里见,好吗?

Albert Einstein asked a question that sometimes drives me hazy: "Am I or the others crazy?" 爱

因斯坦说过,有时会使我迷惑..."是我疯了还是其他人疯了?"

第十集

How much farther? 还有多远?

What? Are we almost done? 什么?我们快到了吗?

You want to stop? 你想停下来?

No. Let's rest a while. 不,我们歇会吧。

I promised I wouldn't slow you down. 我发誓我不会拖你后腿的

You go ahead. I'll catch up. I can wait. 你先走,我会跟上的,我可以等你

Adam, please. It's your workout. 亚当,求你了,这是你的测试

Go. I'll meet you at the point. 走吧,我会去那里等你

You're out of shape, cheerleader. Oh, yeah? 你力不从心了嘛,啦啦队长,哦,是么?

Let's see you do 3 back flips and land in the splits. 那你就做三个后空翻然后落在那里试试

The point? The point. 那里?那里

Hello? Is somebody there? 你好?这里有人吗?

if you're trying to scare me, I'm gonna kill you. 亚当...你要是敢吓唬我的话小心我宰了

Adam? Adam. 亚当?亚当

Oh, my god. Adam, please wake up. Adam. 哦,天哪。亚当,快醒醒。亚当。

Baby, please, baby. Please! Noooo! 宝贝,醒过来吧,宝贝,求你醒来吧!不!

Victim's the Lloyd boy, isn't it? 受害者是Lloyd小子,对吧?

The quarterback? Adam. 那个四分位?亚当

Just saw his parents yesterday heading up to Nantucket. 刚看到本他父母上了昨天Nantucket

的头条

Listen get me their number up there, will you? 你会给我他们的电话号码的,对吧?

Sheriff Bridges. There's something here. 布里吉斯警长,这里有些东西

What is it? You're gonna want to see this, sir. 这是什么?先生,你会想看见到这个的

Looks like the head is busted open. 看起来脑袋被爆开了

Just like Adam Lloyd. 就像是亚当小子

You want me to get the crime scene folks down here? 你要我把犯罪现场里的人都带过来吗?

Yeah. Wait. Hold on. 是的,等等,等一下

We're gonna need a lot more than the crime scene folks. 我们需要的比在犯罪现场的人还要多

很多

Easy there, tough guy. Have some coffee with your sugar. 那不难,猛男,喝你的加糖咖啡吧

I need something to wake me up. 我需要些能提神的

Ooh. Late night? Very. My man. Not that kind of late night. 哦,昨晚?非常,我的伙计,昨晚

不是那种啦

Ok, so tell me, what does keep young Dr. Reid awake at night? 好吧,那告诉我,昨晚是什么让

年轻的瑞德博士彻夜未眠的?

Wait, let me guess. Memorizing some obscure textbook. 等等,让我猜猜。看些晦涩难懂的教

科书

No, no, no, no. Working on cold fusion. No, I got it. 不,不,不,不。处理冷溶结的工作。不对,

我知道了

Watching and laughing at the physics mistakes. 看星际旅行...嘲笑里面的物理学错

Actually, there aren't that many scientific errors in Star Trek. 实际上,星际旅行里没多过多的科

学错误

Especially considering how long ago it was made. 尤其是要考虑到其出品的年代

There are certain improbabilities, but not that many outright errors. Right. 有些是比较玄,但没

有那么多明显错误。没错

Hey, Morgan? Uh, do you ever have dreams? 嘿,摩根?呃,你做过梦么?

I'm sorry. I guess nightmares would be a more accurate description. 抱歉。我猜噩梦的印象会更

深刻

Is that what's keeping you up? 你是因为那个没睡觉么?

I used to get them occasionally Reid, but lately it's like I have them every night. 我过去偶尔做

梦,但最近我好像每晚都做梦

What are they about? This. What we do. 那是关于什么的?这个,我们的工作

Do you have nightmares? 你做过噩梦么?

Reid, I'm not sure if I'm the right person for you to talk to about this. 瑞德,我不确信自己是不

是应该跟你谈起这些的人

Why not? It's just, uh...did you ask Gideon about it? 为什么不呢?只不过是,呃...你就此问过

吉迪恩么?

No. You should. 没有。应该去问问

Hey, Hotch wants everyone in the round table room. 嘿,霍奇要所有人到圆桌会议室去

Something up with you two? No. 你们俩在忙什么吗?没

Mcallister. Western slope of massanutten mountain in Virginia. Mcallister。维吉尼亚massanutten

山西面

2 bodies discovered in the woods 树林里发现两具尸体

both with apparent blunt trauma to the head. 均显示为钝器击伤头部

Skeletons? One of them. The second victim was just killed this morning. 重点呢?其中一个,第

二名受害者就在今早被杀害

How do we know there's a connection? 我们怎么得知两者中有联系的?

They were found about 75 feet apart with nearly identical head wounds. 他们相距75英尺,而

且有一模一样的头部伤

Where's the rest of the case file? 剩下的案件档案呢?

There isn't one. The sheriffs are on the scene waiting for us. 不是一样的,警还长在现场等我们

Their location is only a half hour away by plane. 距离只有半小时飞机

What's the rush? 着什么急嘛?

Well, there was evidence on the scene that could cause a bit of a public uproar. A satanic cult.

嗯,在现场的物证有可能导致一些公众躁动。一个邪教仪式

So Peter Ustinov said, 因此Peter Ustinov说,

"unfortunately a super-abundance of dreams is paid for by a growing potential for nightmares."

不幸的是,多梦的代价就是噩梦也将随之增多。

JJ, we need to obviously, keep this out of the press for as long as possible. JJ,很明显我们要,尽

可能远的与外界压力保持距离

I'll do what I can. Why is that so important? 我会尽量的。为什么那很重要?

There was a nationwide scare in the 1980s 八十年代有过一次全民性的恐慌

involving satanic ritual killings and abuse. 包括有邪教杀人仪式和虐待

The satanic panic, it was called. 曾被叫做邪教恐怖

It began after the publication of a book 那源于一本公开发行的书

about repressed memories being recovered through hypnotherapy. 关于通过催眠疗法诱发的

压抑记忆

Memories of growing up with devil worshippers 日益增长的邪恶崇拜记忆

who use children in their rituals and ceremonies. 在仪式上用儿童的人

Most of the claims were later found to be false or just impossible. 大部分这种主张后来被发现

是虚假和不可能的

Still, numerous therapists accepted the assertions as true 然而,许多的临床医生还是把这种主

张奉为真理

and began searching for similar signs in their own patients. 而且开始研究他们病人类似的征兆

After one year, thousands of people reported the exact same repressed memories. 一年之后,成

千上万的人被报道出极度相似的压抑记忆

The bureau conducted an investigation and concluded that 政府介入调查并使其终止了

most of the most of the ritual killings or abuse were more 邪教仪式凶杀和虐待绝大部分

urban legend than anything else. 成了独一无二的城市传奇

You're saying that there's no such thing as devil worship? Not at all. 你是说没有多少是事关恶

魔崇拜的么?完全没有

But most of the satanism that we've seen is 但是大部分我们见过的恶魔崇拜

juveniles damaging property, desecrating churches, cemeteries. 是青少年破坏财物,亵渎教堂,

墓地

To my knowledge, there has never been a proven case of a satanic ritual killing in the united

states. 根据我的经验,在美国从来都没有一起恶魔仪式凶杀案件被证实

Well, maybe there is now. 嗯,可能现在有了

Mornin'. John bridges. 早上好,约翰?布里吉斯

Yeah. We spoke on the phone. 是啊,我们通过电话

I'm agent Jareau, and this is agent Gideon and Dr. Reid with the FBI's behavioral analysis unit. 我

是Jareau探员,这位是吉迪恩探员和瑞德博士,隶属FBI行为分析小组的

Hi. Thanks for coming out so fast. 嗨,感谢你们能这么快赶过来

Yeah. Of course. 是啊,当然了

There was an in-service in Charlottesville last year 去年在Charlottesville工作过

said if we ran into any unusual homicides 他们说如果我们遇到不寻常的凶杀案

we were supposed to call you folks sooner rather than later. 我们最好尽快给你们打电话

Yeah, they were right. 是的,他们说的没错

Is this unusual enough? 这件案足够不寻常了吧?

It certainly is interesting. 这当然很有意思

You guys must get a lot of this, huh? 你们一定遇见过很多吧,呃?

Satanic stuff? Not really. 恶魔之类的?也不是

Who found the bodies? A hiker found the first one at the trail 谁发现的尸体?一个步行者依着

痕迹发现了第一个

and my deputies located this one while searching for evidence. 然后我的手下在这地点搜寻证

We don't even know if it's a man or a woman. It's a man. 我们甚至还不知道这是男人还是女

人。是男人

The male pelvis is more narrow 男性的骨盆比较窄

and the opening at the bottom is heart-shaped, as opposed to oval. 而且底部的开口是心型而

不是椭圆型

Melted wax? Candle wax? 融化的蜡?蜡烛的蜡?

Candles are used in rituals. 蜡烛是仪式上用的

They're also used on birthday cakes. 也被用于生日蛋糕

Actually, they were originally used to protect the birthday celebrant 实际上,他们最初被用来保

护教主生辰

from demons for the coming year. 在新年抵御魔鬼

As a matter of fact, down to the fourth century 基于此影响,到了四世纪

christianity rejected the birthday celebration as a pagan ritual. 基督教把生辰庆祝作为异教仪

式进行抵制

What kind of doctor are you? 你是哪种博士?

He was kind of a local hero. A high school football star. 他是本地英雄那种,高中足球明星

So a pretty strong kid, huh? 多漂亮强壮的孩子,嗯?

I know he used to run out here on the mountain all the time. 我知道他过去经常跑到这里来

That's not easy. Was he out here running today? 那可不简单,他今天跑到这里来了么?

He was wearing sweats. 他穿着运动服

A crime of opportunity 一个犯罪的好机会

or was the unsub laying in wait for this kid specifically? 或者是那混蛋特意在等这孩子?

Unsub? Unknown subject. The killer. 混蛋?未知目标,凶手的意思

If it is a cult, do you think they cared who the victim was? 如果这是场仪式,你觉得他们会在意

受害者是谁么?

Maybe. Maybe not. 也许会,也许不会

So we're talking about a blitz attack on a high-risk victim 这么说我们在讨论对一次容易失手的

突然袭击

one who could defend himself 对一个可以进行自卫的人

with a weapon picked up at the scene. 用一件在现场检到的武器

Disorganized offender. It could be a cult. 无组织性犯罪,这可能是场仪式

The manson crime scenes were textbook disorganized murder. 曼森犯罪现场的教科书杂乱无

章的谋杀

This looks like a heavily traveled area. 这看起来是旅游胜地

A lot of the locals walk these paths. Some tourists, too. 很多本地人在小路散步。还有些旅行者

If you are gonna conduct a ritual killing? 你会想实行场仪式凶杀么?

Would you do it in the middle of a traveled path? 你会在过往人多的小路中间实施么?

Well, if the other crime scene was a ritual site where the pentagram is 嗯,如果其他的犯罪现场

是仪式上的五角星

I might blitz the victim here and drag him to the other scene. 我可以在这里突然袭击受害者,

然后把他拖到其他现场

Why didn't they? 他们为什么不?

Does "lod" mean anything to you? “lod”这个字有什么意义么?

Uh-uh. I don't know of any significance in satanism, either. 呃...呃,我不了解任何恶魔崇拜的重

Well, I could have Garcia research this "lod" thing 那么,我可以让加西亚查一下“lod”是什么

if I could get a call out. 如果我能到外面去打个电话

Not much of a chance of that out here. 出了这里可没什么机会

Are there any cults in the area that you know about? 你知道这里有什么仪式么?

Secret groups? People you see you don't know much about 秘密组织?一些你看见过的又不太

了解的人

people who stay to themselves mostly. 那些通常独来独往的人

This is a very religious area. 这地方的人都很虔诚

Church on sundays, fellowship on wednesday, bible classes. 星期天有礼拜,星期三有友情会和

讲经班

If there was a secret group, I'd probably know about it. 如果有什么秘密组织的话,我多少应该

没听过说的

That's an inherent contradiction. 内部自相矛盾了

Excuse me? He means if there was a group being secretive you probably wouldn't know. 请原

谅?他是说如果这里有秘密行事的组织的话,你可能没听说过

Look, people out here just want a quiet place to raise their kids. 瞧,这里人只想有个安静的地方

生儿育女

What I know is none of them are capable of doing this. 我知道的是没有谁会那么干的

Find anything interesting down there? 找到什么有意思的吗?

Yeah, it does look like some kind of ritual site. 是的,这看起来像是某种仪式地点

Have any of you ever heard the expression "lod" or the acronym "L.O.D."? 你们有谁听说过

“lod”或者“L.O.D.”缩写之类的符号么?

Not me. Cherish? Cherish? 不是我。雪蕊诗?雪蕊诗?

Sheriff Bridges! It's ok, Harris. Let her in. 布里吉斯州长!好了,哈里斯,让她进来

Was Adam Lloyd killed out here? 亚当·劳埃德是在这以外被杀的吗?

Who told you that, Veronica? 谁告诉你的,维罗妮卡?

Was he? My daughter was with him. 他是不是啊?我女儿和他在一起

They were out running together this morning. 他们今早一起出去跑步

Oh, my god. I can't find her. Cherish is missing. 哦,我的天哪,我找不到她,雪蕊诗不见了

Cherish is missing! 雪蕊诗失踪了!

Help me, please. 帮帮我,求你了

Take her home. We're looking for someone who can overpower our victim 带她回家。我们要找

的人可以制服受害者

abduct a girl from a traveled path without being seen. 从人来人往的小路上绑架个女孩还没被

人看到

It certainly fits with the cult theory. 这很符合仪式的理论

More than one unsub to control multiple victims. 不止一个混蛋控制多个受害者

But if the attack were ferocious enough a single unsub could, too. 但是如果袭击足够凶残,单独

的混蛋也能做到

Kill Adam and grab the girl while she's in shock. 杀了亚当之后再绑架吓得发抖的女孩

This is some rough country. 这是个小地方

We only went 1/4 of a mile, and we almost got lost. 只走了1/4里,我们就几乎迷路了

The unsub has to be from this area. 那混蛋一定来自这地区

You don't just stumble onto a place like this. 你不只会在这种地方绊倒

JJ, where'd the sheriff go? JJ,警长去哪里了?

He's setting up a search party. 他准备了联合搜寻行动

Tell him I want him to use volunteers from the area. Locals. 告诉他我要用这个地区的本地人

Do you want him to know why? No, not yet. 你想让他知道为什么吗?不,还没到时候

Is it wise to alienate him? 这不会疏远了人家吧?

Well, he thinks we're looking for a monster. 嗯,他还以为我们在找个怪兽

If we tell him we're looking for volunteers 如果我们告诉他我们在找个本地人

so we can profile who shows up 那我们就能揭露出的那个人

he might call the whole thing off. 他可能会把一切叫停

State won't be here for over an hour. We're not gonna wait. 州警一小时之内还到不了,不我们

不能再等了

I want you to gather everyone up 我要你集合所有人

and I'm going to assign grid locations. Yes, sir. 还要指定路障。是,长官

You have a moment, sheriff? 你有时间吗,警长?

I've got a missing girl, 100 square miles of woods, not enough men 要找个失踪的女孩,100平

方米的森林,人手不够

and in a couple of hours it's going to be dark. 而且再过两个小时天就黑了

Have you considered using the people that live in the area? 你考虑过用这些当地人么?

I'm not gonna have civilians messing up the crime scene. 我不会让平民百姓弄乱犯罪现场的

We can instruct them not to touch anything 我们可以通告他们不碰任何东西

until a member of law enforcement arrives. 直到有执法单位到达

What if they get lost, too? 如果他们也迷路了呢?

We can have them sign in to a volunteer sheet 我们可以让他们签个自愿民兵单

and keep track of what grid square they're in. 还可以在他们进入的范围内牵线

I grew up in a small town. 你看...我出生在个小山村

You have the state police coming in? Yeah. 你让州警过来了么?是的

Your locals can do a better job of finding this girl than any statie. 你的本地居民为了找个女孩,

会比任何州警都干的好

You know that. 你知道的

You'll keep track of 'em? 你会保留他们的踪迹?

I've coordinated searches all over the country. Let's go. 我同样会搜寻整个村子。我们开始吧

Harris, I'm going downtown. 哈里斯,我要去城里

Don't do anything until I get back, all right? 我没回来之前什么都别做,好么?

Hey, can I come with you guys? 嘿,我能和你们一起去么?

I need to call Quantico and have them research that whole "lod" thing. 我要打电话给匡蒂科让

他们研究“lod”是什么

Yeah, sure. Hop in. 好吧,没问题,上车

What's happened, John? 发生了什么,约翰?

Reverend Paul Burke, this is 保罗伯克牧师,这位是...

I'm sorry, I forgot your names. 抱歉,我忘了你叫什么了

I'm agent Jareau. This is Dr. Reid. 我是Jareau探员,这位是瑞德博士

They're with the FBI. 他们是FBI

FBI? It's true, then? Adam's dead? FBI?那是真的么?亚当死了吗?

Cherish Hanson's missing, too. 雪蕊诗·汉森也失踪了

Is there anything I can do? 有什么我能帮忙的么?

Actually, yes. We're putting together a search party. 实际上,是的,我们正召集搜寻队

Could you call the congregation? 你能电话召集教会么?

Of course. Of course. I'll go make some calls. 当然,当然,我会打电话的

Thanks, Reverend. This way. 谢谢了,牧师,这边请

Use any phone, doc, you just dial 9 to get an outside line. 使用任何电话,博士。打电话之前先

播9接通外线

I've got an emergency phone list back here in my office. 我在后面的办公室有一份紧急电话通

知表

Did you play ball? No. 你玩球么?不

Yeah, I probably wouldn't have, either, if not for my father. 是啊,即使是因为我父亲我也不玩

I'm Cory. Spencer Reid. 我是科里。斯宾塞·瑞德

Who's that, nietzsche? 那是谁,尼采么?

"Thus spake zarathustra" was rather antagonistic of “如此说异教”不是更抵触

the judeo-christian world view for this town, isn't it? 这镇子的基督世界观么,不是吗?

I don't think too many people here would've bothered to read it. 我想这里很多人读到它都会

心烦的吧

If they had, they wouldn't understand it. 如果他们那么想,就说明还没读懂它

Might as well be a hawking essay on quark theory. 就好像是解读夸克理论的小论文

Nobody ever got that reference before. 没人能得到过去的参考资料

Is my father around? The sheriff? 我父亲在这里么?警长?

He's in his office with another agent. 他和另一个探员在他办公室

Agent? I'm with the FBI, behavioral analysis unit. 探员?我是FBI行为分析小组的

Profilers? Ha. This is mad cool. 分析师?哈,酷毙了

I got, like 100 questions I go 我有过一百个问题想...

wait. Why would FBI profilers be here in McAllister? 等等,为什么FBI的分析家会在

McAllister?

There was a murder outside of town on the mountain. 镇外面的山上有起凶杀案

A murder? A girl's missing. 一起凶杀?一个女孩失踪了

It's Cherish, son. Cherish Hanson? 是雪蕊诗,儿子。雪蕊诗·汉森?

We're putting together a search party. 我们正要进行联合搜寻

I need you to get the rest of the team together 我要你把剩余的队伍召集起来

and meet us out at the trail about 1/2 mile south of the point. 然后在营地南面1/2里处的标记

外和我们汇合

Yeah. Ok. Came as soon as I heard, sheriff. 好的,知道了。尽可能快的行动吧,警长

Good morning, Henry. 早上好,亨利

Sign in with this lady here 和这位女士在这里签到

then just stand by for a few minutes. 然后稍等片刻

Everyone, please, as soon as you've signed in 诸位,请尽快签到

make your way back to the police cars. 跟在警车后面走

That's where you'll be assigned your groups. Thank you. 那可以将你指派到你所在的组。谢谢

大家

I grew up in Brooklyn. 我在布鲁克林长大的

You couldn't get this many people out for anything less than free money. 除非免费放送,你不可

能让这么多人出来做事的

Well, here come the jocks and cheerleaders. 嗯,过来的是运动员和拉拉队长

Ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention, please? 女士们先生们,请注意

Now, you're all assigned grid squares to search. 现在你们都被指派到围栏内搜寻

Each grid has a deputy or an FBI agent. 每个围栏都有一名代表或者FBI探员

You find anything, do not touch it. 你发现什么都不要动

Just let your grid leader know. 让你的组长知道就可以了

Now, are there any questions? 现在,有什么问题没有?

All right. Everyone get in your group now. 好的,现在每个人都到所属的组里去

All right, you guys, let's head out. 好吧,伙计们,朝前走吧

You have the sign-in sheets? Yeah. 你有签到单么?是的

Is Garcia standing by to do background on them all? 加西亚要做他们所有人的背景调查么?

I got a deputy waiting to take me back to the station. 有个组代表还在等着带我回到位置上

I'm gonna fax her soon as I get there. 我一到了那里就给传真她

Good. This type of unsub can't resist injecting himself into a show like this. 好的,这种类型的混

蛋会忍不住进到这种游戏里来的

He's here with us. 他在这里和我们在一起

Man, this is one peyton place of a town. 伙计,这是个富裕的小镇

Most everyone lives well above the median income of the country. 绝大多数人的生活都高于平

均生活水平

You got doctors, 有医生,律师...

one guy owns a bunch of shoe stores up and down the eastern seaboard. 有个家伙拥有一沓遍

布东海岸的鞋店

Ha. Is he married? 哈,他结婚了么?

Yeah. Story of my life, sunshine. 是的,就是我生活中的传奇,阳光

Reverend Paul Burke, looks like he became born again in prison. 保罗伯克牧师看起来在监狱里

重生过

Prison? Yeah, 2 years as a guest of the state of Ohio for embezzlement. 监狱?是的,由于挪用

公款,做了两年俄亥俄州监狱的客人

I'm seeing a lot of tax sheltering and various hanky-panky here 我这里还看到了逃税和多种诈

but I'm not sure what would suggest potential satanic cult members 但是没什么与邪教仪式成

员相关的可能

hold on. Wait, you got something? 等一下,等等,你找到什么了?

Yeah, I got a guy with a ton of debts 是的,我找到个欠了一屁股债的家伙

spotty work history, his house is in foreclosure. 劣迹斑斑的经历,房子也赎不回来了

He's got a record, too 他也还有个案底

assault with a deadly weapon 3 years ago. 三年前使用致命武器攻击

Wait. Does it say what the weapon was? 等等,里面提到是什么武器了么?

Baseball bat. Our unsub used a blunt object. 棒球棍,我们的混蛋用的是钝器物

Bats are blunt, aren't they? 球棒是钝器,对吧?

What's this guy's name? Dent. Henry Dent. 这家伙叫什么?登特。亨利·登特。

Ok. Here he is. "Grid b-5." Ok, that puts Elle. 好的,他在这里的B-5区,和...艾尔在

一组

You all right there? 这里一切都好么?

Way to scare a girl. 吓到我了

Saw you bent over. 见识过你的爱好了

I was tying my shoe. 我在系鞋带

These almost never come untied. Good for you. 鞋带从来就没松过。有好处的

My name's Henry. 我叫亨利

Well, then good for you, Henry. 那么,那会对你有益处的,Henry

I'm Elle. Like the letter? 我是艾尔。和字母一样?

That's a different kind of name. 那可是个不同寻常的名字

Had it all my life. 我一辈子都叫这个

That's funny. Your whole life. 很有趣,你一辈子

You're with the FBI, right? 你是FBI,对吧?

That must be exciting. 那一定很刺激

It has its moments. 有那样的时刻

It's dangerous, too, right? 那也很危险,对吧?

I mean, you go after killers and bad guys. 我是说,你要追查凶手和真正的坏蛋

You ever have to shoot 你甚至还一定要开枪

"satan commands the virgin be sacrificed at the next full moon." That's tonight, isn't it? “魔鬼要

童男童女在下个满月时被献祭”说的就是今晚,对么?

Wh-what's that? Blood. 这...这是什么?血

Tired? I'm fine. 太累了?我没事

We all get them sometimes. 谁偶尔都会这样

Get what? Nightmares. 怎么了?噩梦

It's not that bad. 那还不坏

You want to talk about it, you know where I am. 想和我谈谈那个的话,你知道我在哪儿

Uh, they're ready. Okay. 呃,他们准备好了。好的

Contrary to popular belief 与通常的认知相反

there has never been a proven case of satanic ritual killing. 在被证实过的恶魔仪式凶杀

Never a verified human sacrifice. 从来没有用人献祭的

Having said that, there have been isolated cases of 就是说,有用动物献祭的

个别案例...

Many, many cases of vandalism in the name of satan. 很多很多的恶魔崇拜案例,都被冠以反艺

术行为的头衔

But that doesn't mean that ritual satanism is impossible. 但是那并不意味着恶魔崇拜仪式是不

可能的

More importantly, for our purposes 更重要的是,以我们的推断

there have been cults that killed, just not in ritual fashion. 发生过凶杀的仪式,不只是做成仪式

的样子

The Reverend Jim Jones and the 吉姆·琼斯牧师和人们的神庙...

his followers killed a U.S. Congressman and 3 people 他的信徒杀死一名国会议员和另外三个

before committing mass suicide and leaving over 900 people dead. 之后的大规模集体自杀导致

900人死亡

And perhaps the most widely-known of the killer cults 而这可能是最出名的凶杀仪式

the Manson family under the direction of Charles Manson 曼森家族在查尔斯曼森的指引下

killed 9 people in a 4-day period in an attempt to initiate a race war. 在四天内杀掉九个人,企图

在那其间发动场种族战争

Killer cults do exist, and they all have one thing 杀人仪式的确存在,而且通常都有

一点...

invariably they're headed by charismatic megalomaniacs. 就是他们受命于己神赐超能力夸大

狂者

You're looking for that leader. He's who will stand out. 你们在找那个首领,他是不会站出来的

He'll be memorable to somebody, people who aren't in his group 有人可能对他印象深刻,一个

不属于他组织的人

will see him as strange, weird, scary. 会觉得他看起来很陌生,怪异和令人恐惧

Since we're dealing with professed satanists 自从我们和公开宣布的邪教徒打交道

which is often practiced by younger males 经常遇到的都是年轻男性

we may be looking for teenagers. 我们找的人可能是青少年

Heavy metal music is often associated with satanism 重金属音乐通常会与恶魔崇拜有关

and these kids and their leader may reflect that in their look. 而这样的孩子和他们的首领,可

以从外观上辨别出来

Most likely, there'll be sex, drugs and alcohol. 多数可能很性感,磕药和酗酒

And the leader, he'll be older. 而首领可能会年长些

It's part of his charm. 这是他吸引力的一部分

And he is from this area. 而且他就来自这地区

He's definitely local. 他明显的是本地人

These woods are too thick and confusing for a visitor to get around in. 这些树林太浓密会让进

来的人糊涂的

You think one of our own people is doing this? We're sure of it. 你觉得是我们中的一个人干

的?我们确信是的

I would know if someone was capable of doing 如果有人能那么干的话我会知道...

Dad. I know somebody like that. 爸爸,我知道有人就是那个样的

His name's Mike Zizzo. He graduated about 5 years ago. 他名叫麦克·齐佐。他五年前毕业

He's in his 20s, but he still hangs out with high school kids. 已经二十多岁,但还是和高中孩子

混在一块

He's got a group of them. 他还组织起他们

They follow him everywhere. 他们跟着他到处走

They all get high and listen to heavy metal. 他们都磕药还听重金属

He calls them the lords of destruction. 他叫他们毁灭之王

LOD. How do you know this, Cory? LOD。你是怎么知道的,科里?

It's all right, son. 好了,儿子

I've been there, where they hang out drinking beers. 我去过他们混在一起喝啤酒的地方

He talks about Satan all the time. 他无时无刻不在谈论魔鬼

Says he's the one true god. 还说他是唯一真神

Where is this place? 那地方在哪儿?

On the other side of the mountain. The old Jenson house. 在山的另一面,老詹森的房子

It's out of my jurisdiction. Not ours. 那超出我的权限了。我们可以

Sorry, dad. I'm not going on the raid. 抱歉,爸爸。我不能继续搜索了

What's up? I don't know yet. 怎么回事?我还不知道

FBI! Don't move! FBI!不许动!

I said turn the music down now! 我说把音量关小,马上!

Up against the wall! Everybody up against the wall now! 面朝墙站好!所有人面朝墙站好!

Up against the wall! 面朝墙!

Do you believe in god? 你相信神么?

Excuse me? Do you believe in god? 请原谅?你相信神么?

Yes. How about the devil? 是的。那恶魔呢?

Is someone going to tell me why I'm here 有谁能告诉我为什么我在这里

or are we just going to play staring games all night? 或者我们就玩一整夜游戏怎么样?

This was found where Cherish Hanson went missing. 这里是雪蕊诗·汉森失踪的地方

No wonder everyone's all freaked out. 不用说,所有人都吓傻了

Mcallister's perfect debutante is in trouble. Mcallister美妙的社交活动要有麻烦了

Read the note. 读那纸上的

You think someone threatening to kill this girl is funny? 你觉得有人危险到杀了个女孩很好笑

么?

No, I think someone calling Cherish Hanson a virgin is funny. 不,我觉得有人说Cherish Hanson

是处女很好笑

You're a satanist, Mike? Sure. 迈克,你是魔鬼的信徒么?当然是。

And you worship the devil? 你崇拜邪恶?

You know what satanism is? 你知道魔鬼是什么吗?

Educate us. 给我们上课吧

The word Satan comes from ancient Hebrew. It just means opposer. “魔鬼”这个词来源于古

西伯莱人,他只意味着反对者的意思

Satan opposes the hypocritical morals and dogmas 魔鬼反对虚伪的道德和教条

of the so-called holy church and its followers. 所谓神圣教会及其追随者

If you grew up in this town with god shoved down your throat every day 如果你在这个镇上长

大,每天都不情愿的颂神

you'd oppose it, too. 你也是反对者

It's all hypocrisy. Do this. Don't do that. 到处都是伪善,做这个,别做那个

And all the time, the adults are the ones screwing up. 而大人们整天都在出尔反尔

So basically we're just atheists. Aggressively atheist. 所以基本上我们只是无神论者,强迫别人

的无神论者

How aggressive, Mike? 有多强迫呢,迈克?

You're one of the FBI agents, aren't you? 你是个FBI探员,对么?

Is there something you want to tell me? 有什么你想告诉我的么?

Do you think god is vengeful? I don't know. 你觉得神有复仇之心么?我不知道

You don't think he punishes us? 你不觉得他在惩罚我们吗?

After hurricane Katrina, I read some essays by religious scholars. 卡特里娜飓风之后,我读过些

宗教学者的文章

One writer said god was punishing America for its immorality. 有个作家说到神因美国缺德而惩

罚美国

New Orleans was a wicked city, like sodom and gomorrah. 新奥尔良是罪恶之城,就像俄摩拉城

Another one, a priest from New Orleans 另一个来自新奥尔良的牧师

he thought the hurricane was proof of god's love. 他认为飓风中体现了神的爱心

Those levees didn't break until after the storm was over. 堤坝直到风暴结束都没被冲垮

If they'd broken sooner, thousands would've died. 如果当时垮掉的话成千上万的人都会死

So...I guess the answer to your question depends on whether or not 所以说...我想你问题的答

案要看是否

you think you have something to be punished for. 你觉得有要被惩罚的事情

My she's missing. 我的朋友雪蕊诗...她失踪了

And it's my fault. 那是因为我的错

I've got to give the sheriff a report. 我已经给过警长一份报告了

I'll be back as soon as I can. 我会尽快回来

You guys need anything? 你们需要些什么吗?

Coffee would be nice. 咖啡的话就好了

He takes about a quart of sugar in it. 他要放差不多一夸脱糖进去

2 teaspoons is fine. You got it. 两勺就好了。收到

Morgan. You knew I didn't want you to tell Hotch about my nightmares. 摩根,知道么,我不想

你把我的噩梦告诉霍奇

Reid, that's something they need to know about. 瑞德,那些是他们需要了解到的情况

What do you mean "they"? Hotch and Gideon. 你说的“他们”是什么意思?霍奇和吉迪恩

You told Gideon, too? 你还告诉吉迪恩了?

Yeah, and it's ok, kid. 是啊,没事的,小子

What if they think I can't do my job? 他们要是觉得我做不了工作了怎么办?

What if they want to pull me off the team? 他们把我清出队伍了怎么办?

They won't. Oh, yeah? How do you know that? I just do. 他们不会的,哦,是吗?你怎么就能

知道?我就是知道

You had no right, man. I-I confided in you. 伙计,你没有权利,我...我信赖你才告诉你

You know, this is exactly what I get when I trust someone. 要知道我信任他人的时候才会这样

It gets thrown back in my face. 这让我脸往哪里搁

Mine started 6 months after I got into the B.A.U. Yeah. Mine. 我用了六个月才进了行为分析

组。是啊

We were working a strangler case in Montana. 我们在蒙大拿州处理携持杀人案

Four victims. Me, I was still pretty young at the time 四个受害者。我,我那时候还很年轻

so you know, I was feeling myself. 所以你知道的,我感觉到了自我

I was cocky, I was arrogant. 我很骄傲,有些自大

The locals, they didn't have anything, so I stepped up. 当地人,他们什么都没有,所以我渐入

佳境

I said I can nail down a profile for you 我说过我会为你确定份分析

just as soon as I can get what I need. More victims? 只要我能尽快得到我需要的。更多的受害

者?

She was found the next day. 她在第二天被发现

So I went down to the scene to do my thing. 于是我就到现场去干我的活儿

And as I was looking over the body, that's when I saw them. 然后就在我看了一眼尸体的时候,

我看见了它们

Her eyes, Reid. They were wide open. 她的眼睛,瑞德。它们张得很大

And there was something different about them 其中有什么与众不同的东西

it was like they were looking right at me. Like she knew. 那就像是她正在看着我。好像她知道一

I asked for a victim. 我寻找的一名受害者

Well, here she was. 就是她

That's when they started for me. 他们转身过去后

Night after night I would fall asleep and I would see those eyes. 我一夜接一夜的睡不着,总能

看见那些眼睛

They were dead eyes. Accusing eyes. 那是死亡的眼睛,责问的眼睛

And it got to the point where it was happening even when I wasn't asleep. 而以后即使我没睡觉

的时候也会发生

Reid, everywhere I went, I saw those eyes. 瑞德,无论我到哪里,我都能看见那些眼睛

What did you do? 你怎么办了?

Gideon. He knew. I didn't tell him. 吉迪恩。他知道,我没有告诉他

I was like you. I didn't want anybody to know. 我和你一样,不想让任何人知道

he knew. 他就是...知道

And he sat me down and he just kind of talked me through it. 然后他让我坐下和我聊了聊那件

I still have the nightmares to this day, just not nearly as often. 我还是会有那天的噩梦,只是不

那么频繁了

But when they come back, I know how to handle them better. 但是到他们回来的时候,我知道

怎么样处理会好些

What did he say? 他说什么了?

Did you find her? 你找到她了么?

Cherish? No. Cherish? 雪蕊诗?没有。雪蕊诗?

Did Zizzo say anything? 齐佐说了什么吗?

We don't know. We've been here the whole time. 我们不知道,我们一直在这里

Cory, calm down. How am I supposed to calm down? Cory, 科里,冷静。我怎么能冷静得下来?

Cherish is missing. Did you check all over? Cherish 失踪了,你到处都找过了?

We searched the whole house. 我们搜查了整栋房子

What about the outbuilding? Outbuilding? 外屋有什么吗?外屋?

Did you check the other area? Back in the woods? 你查过其他区域么?树林后面的?

I didn't know there was another area. 我不知道还有另一个区域

Yeah, it's like a sluice structure or something. 是的,那像个水利设施之类的

He took me there once. It's this way. Let's go. 他带我去过那一次,这边走。走吧

The skeleton under the tree, he died a year ago. 骨架在树下面,他在一年前死去的

He fell off the trail, cracked his head open. 他从围栏掉出来,撞破了头部

He was just some tourist or something. 他只是某个旅行者之类的

How do you know that? 你怎么知道的?

We went to see the body all the time. 我们一直都会去看尸体

We watched it decompose. 我们观察它的腐烂

Who did? We did. Everybody, the whole group. 谁?我们,所有人,整个团体

What the hell is this? 这是什么?

Why don't you tell us, Mike? 为什么不告诉我们呢,Mike?

I've never seen this before. 我过去从来没见过这个

Pentagram, body, candles, L.O.D. 五角星,尸体,蜡烛,L.O.D

Lords of destruction. I've never seen this. 毁灭之王,我从来没见过这些

From where I stand, Mike, it looks like you signed it. 从我的观点来看,迈克,这看起来是你签

上去的

At first we were just curious, you know? 一开始我们只是好奇,知道么?

We would go, a couple of us at a time, show each other. 我们可以每次结伴去,互相展示

None of us had ever seen a dead body before. 这之前我们中没人见过尸体

And then it kind of became our thing. 然后它逐渐就成了我们的

Something that we had that our parents didn't know about. 一些不让我们父母知道的事情

It was ours. 曾经是我们的

This was a human being. 这是人

I told you that we're being punished. 我告诉过你我们被惩罚了

It's up here. This is our secret place. 就在这里。这是我们的秘密地点

Reid? I can't believe this is happening. Reid? 瑞德?我不相信这会发生

This kind of thing doesn't happen in McAllister. 这种事在McAllister从来没发生过

You said you read the profiling books. 你说你看过了分析书

You know bad things happen anywhere. Anywhere at anytime. 要知道坏事哪里都会发生,任何

时间,任何地点

She in there? 她在那里吗?

Is she all right? 她一切都好吗?

Cory, she's in there. Cory, Is she dead? 科里,她在那里。她死了吗?

She can't be dead. 她不会死的

Look, we drew our stars upside-down, get drunk, and listen to metal. 你瞧,乱画我们的五角星,

喝酒,还听重金属

That's it. Hey, we don't kill people. 就这些,嘿,我们没杀人

This is your chance to make this right, Zizzo. 齐佐,这是你改正的机会

You don't want to make it right. 你不想改正过来么

You wanna blame someone who doesn't conform 和你的观点不一致,你觉得怎么样就该怎么

to your view of how people should act and think. 所以你要责备我么?

I need to talk to you, all of you. 我要和你们谈谈,你们所的有人

Reid, I want you to go to the house Reid, 我要你去房子里

and see if the deputies have come back. 去看看小组代表回来没有

What? We need the sheriff and the crime scene team here. 什么?我们要警长和犯罪现场小组

来这里

But Reid. Do it. 但是,Reid照做就是了

I can't-I can't believe Cherish 我不能...不能相信雪蕊诗

I'm sorry about your friend. 我为你的朋友感到抱歉

I saw her the other day. 我有一天见过她

It was a pep rally. 活蹦乱跳的

I've been with Brandy Dreifort. Do you know her? 我和Brandy Dreifort谈过了,你认识她么?

She's a friend of my son's. 她是我儿子的一个朋友

She's a friend of Cherish's, too. 也是雪蕊诗的朋友

And? Well, they all knew about the skeleton. 还有么?其实,他们都知道那骨架

Who did? Football team, cheerleaders, everyone. 都有谁?足球队,拉拉队,所有人

They all watched this man decompose 他们都观察这个人的腐烂

like it was a game for their amusement. 就好像是娱乐消遣的一种游戏

What?As far as I can tell 什么?我就知道这么多

the only kids in that area who didn't know were Mike Zizzo and the L.O.D. 在那个地方而我们

不知道的孩子只有迈克齐佐和L.O.D.

It's ridiculous. 这太荒唐了

Sounds impossible, it's unbelievable. 听起都不可能,让人难以置信

She told me all about it. 她告诉过我相关的一切

The guy was a hiker or something. 那家伙是个旅行者之类的

Probably have him listed, missing person somewhere. 可能他会出现在某处失踪人口单上

Jason how do you know the L.O.D. wasn't involved? 詹森,你怎么知道L.O.D.与此无关?

Well, she said the pentagram and the candles 嗯,她说过五角星和蜡烛

they weren't there a few months ago. 他们有日子没去过了

Which means? 就是说?

Someone wanted us to believe there were satanists here. 有人想让我们相信那里有魔鬼

Reid tells me you've read all the profiling books. 瑞德告诉我你看过所有的分析书

Actually kinda hoping to be one of you guys someday. 实际上是想有天能像你们一样

Are ya? So then you know what profilers do? 是么?那你知道分析书说了什么?

The unsub likes to inject himself into the investigation. 那混蛋想要参与到调查中

That's what this type of killer does. 是那种类型凶手的所为

Who gave us is Zizzo? 谁把齐佐给了我们?

Who knew all about him? 谁了解他的全部?

You're talking about Cory? 你是在说科里吗?

It was convenient, wasn't it? 那很容易,不是么?

Lucky we had a kid right in the room 幸运的是孩子就在房间里

who could tell us where the L.O.D. was. 谁能告诉我们L.O.D.在哪里?

A group of fringe kids nobody in the town would like. 一群镇里的边缘少年都可以

But you called us here to advise you. 但是你叫我们到这里来忠告你

My advice would be to get in front of this 我的忠告是在这之前

before your son hurts himself or anybody else. 在你儿子伤害自己或者其他人之前

You know where he is, sheriff? 你知道他在哪里吗,警长?

He went up to the Jenson house to see if your guys found anything on Cherish. 他去了詹森的房

子,看你们有没有找到雪蕊诗的消息

Morgan and Reid are out there right now. 摩根和瑞德刚从那里出来

Hey, sheriff. Did you open the gun locker? No. 嘿,警长,你打开枪库的锁了吗?没有

Someone did. There's a revolver missing. 可有人打开了,一把转轮手枪不见了

You know that we look at a crime scene 你要知道我们看一处犯罪现场

from a different perspective than regular cops, right? 会从不同的角度观察多过普通警察,对

吧?

We look for more than just the evidence. 我们要找的不只是物证

We try to pick up on the behavior of the killer. 我们尽量的重现凶手的行为

For example, the guy we're looking for in this crime 比如说,我们在这起凶案要找的家伙

would be classified as a disorganized killer. 可能被分类为无组织性杀手

Sounds like Zizzo, doesn't it? Yeah. Sure it does. 比如说齐佐,不是么?是啊,当然了

But then again, sometimes a disorganized killer only looks disorganized. 但是,有时候一名无组

织性杀手,只是看上去没有组织性

Sometimes it's actually an organized guy, and pretty smart guy. 有时候他实际上是个有组织性

的家伙,而且是个很聪明的家伙

Somebody who can manipulate a crime scene to make it look like somebody else did it. 可以把

现场处理得像是别人做的

Because of that, we also gotta look for someone 所以,我们要找的人

who might try to put himself right in the middle of an investigation 一个可能尽量让自己介入调

查过程的人

so that he can influence things. 以便其实行影响

Especially if he knows exactly what it is that we're looking for. 尤其是,他可能很明确的知道我

们要找什么

I mean, he wants to control this, right? 我是说,他想要控制这些,对吧?

And that would extend to discovery. 而且可以扩展到发现

Wantin' the body found when and especially where he wants that body found. 在想要的时间和

地点让尸体被发现

You mean me? 你是说我?

This was more than just a lucky guess, wasn't it? 这不仅仅是走运的猜测,不是么?

I knew about the building. 我了解那建筑

You also knew about Zizzo and the satanism. 你也了解齐佐和恶魔崇拜

I was only trying to help. Well, you did that. 我只不过想尽力帮忙。是啊,你帮到忙了

We couldn't have found this place without you. 没有你我们找不到这地方

Hey Morgan, no one's up there. 嘿,摩根,这上面没人

Get over here. Reid. Reid. 离开这里,瑞德. 瑞德

Cory. This got all messed up. Cory 科里,这把一切都搞乱了。科里

Don't be stupid. 别犯傻了

She wasn't supposed to be with him. 她本不应该和他在一起的

It was his run. He runs it every day, not her. 是他跑步,是他每天跑步,不是她

Cory, listen to me. We can fix this. Cory, 科里,听我说,我们可以处理好这些

But you've got to let Reid go. 但是你必须让瑞德走

I never meant to hurt her. But make no mistake 我从来没想过要伤害她,但为了不失手

I will shoot your boy right now. No, you won't. 我会立刻射你的小子。不,你不会

Tempt not a desperate man. 别试探绝望的人

Put the gun down. Okay all right. You win. 把枪放下,好吧,你赢了

Drop it. Drop the gun! 扔掉!把枪扔掉!

Ok. Ok. You win. 好的,好的,你赢了

I'm putting the gun down. 我要把枪放下来

You're in control, Cory. Let him go. 全凭你控制,科里。让他走

For the evil is man's best force. Man must become better and eviler. 邪恶是人最好的力量,人一

定会更强也更邪恶

That's what this is about, right? 就是关于这个,对吧?

Zarathustra? The superman? Zarathustra Zarathustra?超人?Zarathustra

There's no moral obligation for killing someone if you're superior to them? 如果你优于其他人,

那么杀低等人不用负道义责任?

But nietzsche was speaking metaphorically about evolving as a species. 但是那是尼采对进化种

类的一种暗喻

You're just a horny kid who wanted to get rid of the cheerleader's boyfriend. 你只是个想摆脱掉

拉拉队长男朋友,初露锋芒的孩子

No. Yes. 不,是的

That was never my intent 那从来就不是我的意愿

c' all right? 来吧。你还好吧?

What happened? 发生什么了?

Him bringing us down here was way too much of a coincidence. 他带我们来这里有太多巧合了

I got that. 我明白

But did you have to tackle us both? 但是你一定要把两个人都放倒么?

You're welcome, Reid. 不客气,瑞德.

C'mon. Let's go, Cory. 来吧,我们走,科里

Playwright Eugene Ionesco said 剧作家Eugene Ionesco,说过

"ideologies separate us, dreams and anguish bring us together." “意识形态分离了我们,而梦

想和痛苦使我们走到一起。”

Reid. Deborah Louise Addison. Her husband Tim. Deborah Louise Addison 瑞德。底波拉·路易

丝·艾迪生。她丈夫蒂姆。底波拉·路易丝·艾迪生

The kids are Amber and Keith. Eight and six. 那孩子是,安伯和基思,一个八岁一个六岁

In 1985, Deborah Louise was walking home from school. 1985年,底波拉·路易丝从学校放

学回家

She was abducted. She was 13. 她被绑架了,那时她十三岁

We profiled the unsub. 我们锁定了凶手

And we were able to locate her before he harmed her. 然后我们在他伤害她之前找到了她

She writes a letter to the B.A.U. every year. 她每年都给行为分析小组写封信

She updates us on her life. 她把我们和她的生活联系起来

It's nice, but 那样很好,不过...

We all have bad dreams. 我们都有不好的梦

Everyone on the plane. Who wouldn't? 飞机上的所有人,谁不是呢?

We hunt the worst of humanity 我们的人性受到了最严重的伤害

we see the depths of depravity, we dream of monsters. 我们目睹极度的堕落,我们梦到的是怪

In my dream there's a baby in the middle of a circle 在我梦里有个婴儿在圆圈中间

and there's someone on the other side. 有人在另一边

And I can't get to her before 而我不能在那之前...

Every night I look at Deborah 每晚我都看着底波拉

helps me to go to sleep thinking of the victims we've saved. 以帮助我入眠,想着我们救过的受

害者

We don't always beat the monsters to the babies 我们不是一直击退靠近婴儿的怪物

but we do enough to make the job worth it 但是我们尽量让我们的工作有价值

keep the nightmares bearable. 可以持续忍受噩梦

第十一集

This is my father's world 这是我父亲的世界

and to my listening ears 还有我听到的

all nature sings and round me rings 所有大自然的歌声包围着我

the music of the spheres 这范围内的音乐

This is my father's world 这是我父亲的世界

I rest me in the thought 我就在充满着树木和石头

of rocks and trees, of skies and seas 大海和蓝天的幻想中休息

his hand the wonders wrought. 他所掌管的妙不可言

Wally, that was just amazing. 沃利,这太奇妙了

Charlie, did you hear that? 查理,你听到了么?

Yes, mom, I heard it. 是的,妈妈,我听到了

I'm gonna sing at Mrs. Hatten's Christmas party 我要在哈滕夫人的圣诞晚会上唱

and she said she's gonna give me $5.00 for it. 她还说她为此给我5块钱

$5.00? Do you know what that means? What? 5块?你知道那意味着什么吗?什么?

Why, you're a professional. 因为你是专业的了

Charlie, will you walk Wally home, please? 查理,你陪沃利回家吧,好么?

I was gonna go over to Tommy's and shoot some pool. 我还要去和汤米打几杆球

Come on, Elvis. Let's get going. 来吧,埃尔维斯。我们去吧

your backpack. 沃利...你的包

Hope everyone had a restful weekend. 祝大家周末愉快

That sounds ominous. 那么说听起来怪不吉利的

Harringtonville, Tennessee, population 5,000. Harrington村,田纳西州,人口5000

64 years since they had a homicide. 到现在64年来才有的一桩杀人案

They've had 2 in the past 48 hours. 是在过去的48小时内有两起

First victim, 57-year-old widower and grandfather Paul Thompson. 第一名受害者,57岁的丧偶

的保罗?汤普森

Ambushed in his yard, 18 stab wounds to his chest and his neck. 被埋在他院子里,胸部和脖子

有18处刺伤

No forced entry into the house 没有强行入室的痕迹

and the only item taken was a shotgun. 被拿走的东西只有一把枪

Last night, Annie Stuart, 39, was also ambushed 昨晚,安妮?斯图尔特,39岁,也被埋掉了

and it appears bludgeoned to death in her home with Thompson's stolen shotgun. 据显示是她

在家被从汤普森那里偷的枪的枪托砸死

In this case, the unsub apparently stole CDs 这一次,那混蛋偷了一些CD

DVDs, and a little jewelry. 一些DVD和少许珠宝

This is a little extreme for a burglary. 这是一次极端的入室抢劫

That's an understatement. 这是种比较保守的说法

As you can see, Annie's throat was eviscerated. 你可以看到,安妮的喉咙被取出了内脏

Yet the first victim wasn't eviscerated 而第一个受害者没有被挖掉内脏

and the unsub seems to have used a different weapon at each crime scene. 还有这混蛋看起来

在各个犯罪现场使用了不同的武器

2 different m. o. s. 两种不同的方式

2 different killers? Or one very psychotic individual. 两个不同的凶手?或者是一个病的不轻的

精神病

What happened to you? 你怎么了?

I got a list of things I want to try before it's too late. 我列了份还来得及,我可以尝试的事情的

单子

And orthopedic surgery's one of them? No, skydiving. 去做整容是其中之一么?不是,是跳伞

Apparently it's all about the landing. 显然都是关于降落的

How long on the crutches? 撑拐杖多久了?

Just a couple days. 就两天

So you can't go out in the field? 就是说你不能外出了?

Not on crutches, no. 在拐杖上,不行

Don't worry. I'll find a way to be helpful here. 别着急,我会想办法的

Got a blitz attack. 来个闪电战

No effort to remove the body, clean up evidence. 没尝试移动尸体和清除证据

With organized killers, we see a pattern 以有组织性的凶手的模式

we're able to predict their behavior 我们就可以预测他们的行为

but with psychotic killers, they're guided by a given delusion. 但是以精神病凶手,他们受错觉

指使

Ok, until we understand the nature of the delusion 好吧,除非我们知道错觉的成因

we can't predict his next move. 要不就不能预测他下一步的行动

That's nearly impossible to do. 这几乎不可能办到

Actually, I think we might have a clue. 实际上,我觉得我们可能有条线索

These rings at that crime scene might be some kind of signature? 这些在现场的戒指可能是某

种符号?

I can work this angle. 我可以查查这个

I'll see if there's any significance to the patterns. 我会看看这里是否是什么重要性的模式

Psychotic killers are normally not that difficult to catch 精神病凶手一般不那么难抓

because they don't try to hide. 因为他们不会废力去躲藏

Does that make your job easier? 那会让你的活儿简单点么?

Oh, no. 'cause until we do locate him he'll keep doing that. 哦,不会的,除非我们真找到他,

不然他会继续的

They are here? 他们在这么?

Some of 'em. One of 'em went over to the Thompson house. 不全都在,其中一个去汤普森的房

子了

Alone? He said he wanna get a feel for the neighborhood. 一个人?他说他要到邻居那里找点

感觉

All of the items stolen were taken from the upstairs bedroom. 所有被偷的东西都是楼上卧室里

拿的

Why didn't he take her purse or cell phone 为什么没拿走她的钱包和手机

or the jewelry off her body? 或者她身上的珠宝?

It just doesn't make any sense. 这说不过去

Didn't make sense to us, either. 我们也理解不了

This guy didn't come any closer to her than he had to. 这家伙并没有离她很近

What do you mean? 什么意思?

There's a discrepancy in the profile. 这和看起来的情况相矛盾

Sheriff Hall, it's quite possible there were 2 people in the house. Hall警长,很可能有两个人在

这屋里

So I have 2 monsters out there? 这么说有两个怪物在外了?

Someone went through the medicine cabinet looking for drugs. 有人在这个药柜里找过药

Excessive methamphetamine abuse can cause psychotic violent episodes. 滥用过量的脱氧麻黄

碱可导致间歇性精神病

So you think these guys were junkies? 就是说你觉得这些家伙是吸毒的?

I think we're dealing with 2 different profiles. 我觉得我们在处理两个不同的情况

The killer, yeah, he's a psychotic. 这凶手,没错,他是精神病

The other guy, though, he's just a thief. 而另一个家伙,其实他只不过是个贼

I mean, the fact that he didn't take the victim's jewelry 我是说,他没有拿走受害者珠宝这一情

suggests that he identified with her. 暗示着他视她为一体的

Meaning what? 什么意思?

He probably knew her. 他可能认识她

CSU found a soda can by the fence in the grass. 鉴证组在草坪的栅栏旁发现了一罐苏打水

It's marked by that cone. That's right. 被做过记号。是的

We figure the suspect 'the suspects, was lying in wait there.' 我们分析嫌疑犯是趟在那里等着

You spoke to the kid who was having a singing lesson? 你和那上声乐课的孩子谈过了?

That's right. Why? 是啊,怎么了?

I'm just wondering why he didn't tell you that he saw the suspect. 我只是奇怪他为什么没告诉

你,他看见过嫌疑犯

What? Well, CSU found 4 of Wally Brisbane's fingerprints right here 什么?是的,鉴证组就这那

里发现了沃利?布里斯班的四枚指纹

on the music stand in this position. 在声乐台上的这个位置

Now, from where I'm standing, my height 现在,从我站的这里,以我的高度

I got tree branches blocking my way. 我视线被树枝挡住了

But Wally's 7, so that would put his eye-line here. 但沃利7岁,因此可以把他的视

线降到...这里

Hi. I'm Elle Greenaway from the behavioral analysis unit of the FBI. 嘿,我是来自FBI行为分析

组的艾丽?普兰蒂斯

I don't know what sheriff Hall was thinking 我不知道Hall警长在想什么

asking me to bring him over here. 让我带他过来

I need to talk to your son. 我需要和你儿子谈一下

Listen, I think he's been through enough. 听着,我觉得他已经受够了

Mrs. Brisbane, we're really just here to help. 布里斯班夫人,我们到这里只是想帮忙

Ask him whatever you want, but I'm staying right here. 随便你问他什么吧,不过我要呆在这里

Wally, 沃利,我听说...

that you're the only person in this whole town 你是整个镇上唯一的一个

who might have seen the man who did this to your music teacher. 可能见过那个对你,音乐老

师做这些的人

He didn't see a thing, now, did you, buddy? 他什么都没看见,对吗,孩子?

Wally. What did he look like? 沃利。他看起来什么样?

Crazy. He was real tall, real skinny and his lip was bleeding 疯子。他很高,皱巴巴的,嘴唇还流

着血

and when I saw him through the window, he 我在从窗口看见他的时候,他在...

the guy the kid described definitely sounds like a tweaker. 听小孩描述的这人,听起来简直像个

弹弓玩具

Pull the files of all the methamphetamine arrests in the past 6 months. 查下近六个月内的相关

兴奋剂的拘捕资料

Will do. We should narrow the suspect list down according to the guy's residence. 收到。我们应

该根据这家伙的住所缩小嫌疑范围

Crimes like these are always crimes of opportunity. 罪犯总是在有犯罪机会的时候作案

So the first guy on our suspect list 所以我们嫌疑名单上的第一个

will live in the closest proximity to the victim. 居住地最接近受害者

Do have a place where we can set up? 我们从哪里开始呢

You can use Simpson's desk. He's out. 你可以用辛普森的桌子。他出去了

You got a phone there and a computer. 有部电话和台电脑

Meantime, I'm gonna narrow down that list. 这期间,我会缩小名单范围

Working from the assumption the rings are 设想把戒指做为一种符号这点着手...

Sir, I could help you get some of these books back 先生,我可以搞些书来帮你...

exploring their symbolic significance? 搜寻这些象征符号的意义么?

I have nothing. 要搜寻的话...我是什么都没有

Well, if... if I may, if you were in your office 嗯,如果...如果可以,你在你办公室里

you'd have more room to spread out, and you'd get a fresh perspective. 会有更多空间扩展思

路,你会有新观点的

Do you think? Maybe? No? 你觉得如何?可能么?不行?

I need to focus on the manner in which Annie Stuart was killed. 我要专注于安妮?斯图尔特被

杀的方式

Anything that might have been done to her postmortem. 验尸后什么结果都有可能

Get this stuff out of here. Sorry. 把这些东西弄出去,抱歉

Where are the, uh, blueprints of the house? 房子的结构图,呃,在哪里?

Oh, they're right here on the screen. 哦,就在显示屏上

I don't want the blueprints on the screen. 我不要显示屏上的房子结构图

I want something I can hold onto. Here you go. 我要可以拿在手上的。好的

It's hot in here. Can you fix it? 这里很热,你能收拾一下么?

How do you breathe in here? 你在这里还呆得下去?

Can you try to make it a little cooler in here? 你能让这里凉快点儿么?

Yeah, it's pretty cold, 是啊,凉快点儿是很爽,但是...

do you have the autopsy reports? 你拿到验尸报告了么?

I'm gonna have the sheriff from Harringtonville fax it over as soon as they come in. 等Harrington

镇的警长一到,我就让他们修好

Can I have another a cup of coffee, if you would? 可以的话,我能再来杯咖啡么?

They're right here. Got it. 那里就有,好的

I'll get the coffee. 我去拿咖啡

Thank you. You're welcome. 谢谢。客气

Hey, you guys find anything? Yeah. 嘿,你们找到什么了吗?是的

Elle found an eyewitness, little boy who saw someone in the driveway. 艾丽找到个目击证人,

一个小男孩看到有人在车道上

That's more than we got at Thompson's. 比我们在汤普森家找到的多

We got 2 suspects. Judd Franklin and Domino Thacker. 我们有两个嫌疑犯,贾德?富兰克林和多

米诺?撒克

I know Domino. He's bad news. 我认识多米诺,他要倒霉了

Serious tweaker. Cooks his own stuff. 还真是个玩具弹弓,如假包换的

He live near the crime scenes? 他住在犯罪现场附近么?

Almost directly between them. 几乎就在他们之间

Robbery, armed robbery, possession, possession with intent. 抢劫,持械抢劫,侵占,故意侵占

This guy's been hospitalized for overdoses and attempted suicide. 这家伙曾因过量吸毒和企图

自杀住过院

What do you think? 你怎么认为?

I think we need to find Domino. 我想我们需要找到多米诺

Domino Thacker, FBI! Stay. Don't move. 多米诺?撒克,FBI!呆在那别动!

No, no, no, don't run. I just want to talk to you. Domino! 不,不,不,别跑,我只是想和你谈

谈,多米诺!

I just want to talk. Stop! 我只是想和你谈谈,站住!

Stay down! I didn't do nothin'. 蹲下!我什么都没干

You can't arrest me. 你不能抓我

Domino Thacker, FBI. You're under arrest. 多米诺?撒克,FBI。你被捕了

I'm freezin'. 吓死我了

We want to know what you were doing at Annie Stuart's house. 我们想知道你在安妮?斯图尔

特房子里干过什么

I didn't do nothin'. 我什么都没干

I got the flu. I'm sick is what I am. 我感冒了,生病了

We know you were there, boy. 小子,我们知道你到过那里

In the driveway. 在车道上

I was lookin' at that car, but I never stoled it. 我当时在看那辆车,但我决没偷它

I was thinkin' about it, but I left. 我就是惦记它一下,但我离开了

I seen that kid. 我见过那孩子

The blood found on the bottom of your boot is Annie Stuart's. 在你靴子底部发现的血迹,是安

妮?斯图尔特的

The tread from the bottom of your boot 你靴子底踩的痕迹

is the same as the tread found all over the crime scene. Inside! 和在犯罪现场所有的鞋印都一

样。里面都是!

I didn't do nothin'. 我什么都没干

Come on now, Domino. 来吧,多米诺就现在

How do you think that's gonna hold up in court, huh? 你觉得这些拿到法庭上会如何,嗯?

Tweaker with a record, blood of the victim all over. 棒锤有了一份记录,上面到处都是受害者的

血迹

Think about that. 考虑一下

I... I...came back. 我...我...回去

I came back to her house. 我回到她的房子

But he was leavin'. 但是他离开了

Who was? Some dude, man. I don't know. 谁?某个家伙,男的,我不认识

What was he wearing? 他穿什么衣服?

He had a hood. 他带个帽子

What color was it? Black. Black hood. 什么颜色的?黑色,黑色帽子

Deputy. Coming out. 代理人。出来吧

Hey, Domino. Come here. It's ok. I just want to talk to you. Come here. 嘿,多米诺。过来,没事

的我就是想和你谈谈,过来

Look at me. You didn't do this, did you? 看着我。不是你干的,是吧?

Ok. Hey, if that's true you gotta help us out here. 好吧,嘿,真是那样的话,你得帮我们离开

这儿

Talk to me. You left. You saw him leave. 说话啊,你离开了,你看见他离开了

And then what? 然后呢?

Went and she's lying there. 然后进去了...她躺在那里

You know, um, I needed money real bad 知道么,嗯...我真的急需用钱

so... she was already like that. 所以...她也的确喜欢那样

She was like what? 她喜欢什么?

You know. She was all cut up. 你知道么,她都被切碎了

She was all butchered up and you robbed her anyway? 她都被大卸八块了你还趁火打劫?

It ain't right! It ain't right! I'm sorry! 是不对!是不对!我很抱歉!

It ain't right. Oh, god, forgive me. 是不对的,哦,老天原谅我吧

Oh, It ain't right! I'm sorry! 哦,天...那是不对的!对不起!

He didn't do it, sheriff. 警长,不是他干的

What makes you so sure? 你凭什么那么确信?

He was pretty freaked out just thinking about what was done to Annie Stuart. 他想到安妮?斯图

尔特发生了什么的时候,完全被吓坏了

People pretend. 谁都会假装

Anybody delusional enough to eviscerate Annie Stuart 任何一个可以错乱到取安妮?斯图尔特

内脏的人

would not be lucid enough to recount it the way he did. 不会如此清晰的描述他干过什么

All right. I'll have him taken to detox 好吧,我会带他去戒毒所

and then I'm gonna arrest him for robbery. 在那之后我会以抢劫逮捕他

In the meantime, I'd have your men canvass the neighborhood again 这期间,我还得让你的人

再去邻居那里取证

see if they saw a guy in a hooded sweatshirt. Will do. Long. 看看他们有谁见过穿带帽子运动服

的家伙。好的

Chicken broccoli? 花椰菜鸡肉?

It's not that I don't want to, it' 那不是我想要的,那只是...

What's that? Oh, it's autopsy reports. 什么啊?哦,那是验尸报告

Annie Stuart's body was, um... I can't say it. 安妮?斯图尔特的尸体曾被,嗯...我说不出口

Missing her liver and stomach. 肝脏和胃不见了

I know that this may seem like a small, dark hole 我知道这里看起来好像是个又小又黑的洞

but it's my office, and I like to keep it sort of cleanish. 但是毕竟是我的办公室,我喜欢保持的干

净点儿

Why are you doing that again? 你怎么又来了一遍

He's taking the blood and organs from the bodies 他正在说尸体上的血液和器官

and putting them in cylindrical containers. 然后把它们放进柱形容器里

It's anthropophagy. 是食人么

Anthro what what? 食什么人

You don't want to know. Give me that. 你不会想知道的,把那个给我

I'm a big girl. I can take it. 我可是大姑娘,我解决得了

Literal greek translation is "man eating. " 希腊文字面上的意思是“吃人”

The guy's a cannibal. 这家伙是个食人者

We are looking for a 20- 30-year-old male. 我们要找的是年龄20到30岁之间的男性

The unsub engages in anthropophagy. 这混蛋有食人行为

It's a psychotic conviction that he must drink human blood 精神病学上的定论是他一定喝人血

and possibly eat human flesh. 还可能吃人肉

For Richard Rrenton Chase, the vampire killer 理查德?蓝顿?蔡斯,吸血鬼杀手

he drank his victims' blood because he believed 他相信喝受害者的血

that aliens had invaded his body and were slowly drinking his blood. 可以减缓他身体被侵蚀

And if he didn't get the blood he'd die. 如果他没得到他需要的血...他就会死

Anthropophagy suggests such an extreme level of psychosis and disorganization 食人者提出如

此极端的心理变态和组织性混乱

that he couldn't have ventured very far from home to commit these crimes. 他就不会冒风险到

离家很远的犯罪现场作案

This guy lives or has lived in this town. 这家伙住在这镇上或者曾经住过

He knows the territory. 他知道地形

You've all seen him. 你们都见过他

Maybe at the ballpark. 可能是在棒球场

Or riding his bike home from the grocery store. 或者见他骑车从家去杂货店

He wasn't always a threat. 他不是一直都有危险性

He could have been your neighbor. 他可能做过你邻居

He might have been your friend. 可能是你的朋友

We think something about his delusion is keeping him here in town. 我们认为他的某种错乱使

他一直在这镇子上

So we're gonna start at Annie Stuart's house 那么我们要从安妮?斯图尔特的房子开始

and we're gonna spread out there in quadrants. 把那里分成四个区域

We're gonna eliminate all of his hiding places. 我们要逐一排查所有他藏身的地方

Paul Thompson's funeral is this afternoon. 保罗?汤普森今天下午出殡

A lot of his neighbors are gonna be there. 很多他的邻居都会去

So, we got some names of unsubs. 那么,我们有一些嫌疑犯的名字了

Farrell Belvedere, 23. 法瑞尔?贝尔韦代雷,23岁

He, uh, took a little too much isd 他,呃,磕过不少迷幻药

and flipped out in a winn dixie tore up a cheese counter. 在一个杂货点撒野,还打烂了一个干

酪柜台

Show Mark Ward. He's 21. 5 counts of petty larceny. 马克?沃德,21岁,犯过5次盗窃罪

Attempted suicide, committed for a year 企图自杀,然后老实了1年

but now he's living back with his parents. 但是他现在不和他父母住一起了

And the last one is Oley Maynor. 最后一个是奥利?梅诺

25. he was institutionalized for severe manic-depression. 25岁,曾因严重的噪狂抑郁症被送

医院

He has violent mood swings. 有强烈的情绪波动

When he was 18, he got arrested for, um, biting the heads off chickens. 他18岁的时候曾被捕,

嗯...把小鸡鸡脑袋咬掉了

Like a circus geek? 就像那种低级表演

Well, sure, I knew Oley Maynor. 哦,当然,我认识奥利?梅诺

He was the best defensive lineman Harringtonville high's ever had. 他是Harrington镇有过的最

好的防守线卫

But he was institutionalized years ago. 但他几年前被送去教养了

He was released a few weeks ago. 几星期前他被放出来了

I saw him just the other day. 我前两天还见过他

You saw him where? 你在哪里看见他的

He was with his brother. And, in fact 和他哥哥在一起,另外,实际上

I think it looked like they didn't want to be seen. 我觉得他们看上去不想被人看见

Because he took Oley out of the car and went straight into his house. 因为他把奥利带出车,就

立刻进了房子

When was this, Mrs. Mays? 3 days ago. Mays女士,当时是什么时候?3天前

Jess? What's goin' on, Don? 杰西?怎么了,Don?

Uh, do me a favor, Jess. 呃,帮我个帮吧,杰西

uh, put that cleaver down, will you? 呃,你会拿下那个屠夫的对么?

FBI. We're looking for your brother Oley. FBI。我们在找你兄弟奥利

What for? Where is he, Jess? 因为什么啊?他在哪儿,杰西?

You know damn well. 你一定知道

Where he's been for the past 8 years. 他这8年都在哪里

We talked to the hospital. We know he's been released. 我们和医院了解过,我们知道他已经被

放出来了

What was that? Stay out of there. 这是什么?呆在那别动

You got him back there? 你把他带回这里了

Hang on there, Jessie. 杰西,查下那里

Uh-uh. Don't do it. 呃...呃,不要

Jess. Don't even think about it. 杰西。想都别想

Listen to him. Oley Maynor? 听他的。奥利?梅诺?

Elle. Oley? 艾丽。奥利?

Put that down. Jessie? 把那放下。杰西?

Don't you touch him. 你别碰他

Please, Don. I said put it down. Now. 请放下,Don。我说了把那放下,就现在

Oley, think. 奥利,想一想

I got a bullet that travels 1,500 feet a second. 我一发子弹速度每秒1500尺

How fast you think you can get to us with that thing? 你觉得你用那东西对我们能有多快

Let's go. Put it down. 我们走吧。把它放下

Oley, these people will do whatever it takes to solve this thing. 奥利,这些人来做什么都是来

解决问题的

They need a confession. Then they'll pin it on you. 他们要人招供,然后就把那算到你头上

No. We need to prevent another killing. 不,我们要组织另一起凶杀案发生

And we know that Oley was released from an institution in Richmond 3 weeks ago. 而我们知道

奥利三星期前,从雷蒙德教养院放出来了

You should've just told everyone I was home. 你一定已经告诉所有人我在家了

Just shut up, Oley. 把嘴闭上吧,奥利

Let me tell you something. 就让我来告诉你点儿事情

People have poked fun at my brother his whole life. 我兄弟一辈子都被人们当笑料

Our dad, kids, even teachers at school. 我们的爸爸,小孩们,甚至学校的老师,好啊...

they aren't gonna do it anymore. 他们再也不能这么干了

You don't believe I'm better? Yes, I do. 你不信我好些了么?是的,我不信

That's why I didn't want to come back home anyway. 这就是为什么我再也不想回家

Why did you come back, Oley? To say goodbye. 为什么你要回来,奥利?来告别

You're living with me. 你就要离开我了

I don't know what the hell you're talking about. 我不明白你他妈的在说什么

It's always the same old thing. 一直都是老一套

Good 好奥利...

he's a hell of a ballplayer, but he's crazy as a loon. 他是个好棒球手,但他像个傻子一样疯

No. There are special homes I can go to. I don't need to stay here. 不。我可以去一个特别的家,

我不需要呆在这儿了

I don't want you to go. I want to help you. 我不想让你去,我想帮助你

I'm tired of hiding. 我东躲西藏的累了

Oley. You been taking your meds? Every day. 奥利。你是在说的的病么?每天都是

Test me. 试试

of rocks and trees, of skies and seas 树木的摇摆,蓝天和大海

his hands the wonders wrought 他掌管最奇妙的造物

What's wrong? Nothing. 怎么了?没有

Do it again, please. 请再做一次

Granny, I just want to watch TV. Watch it? Granny,我就是想看电视。看它?

With a voice like that, you're gonna have your own show someday. 伴随那样的一个声音,有一

天你也会有你自己的演出

All right. Ha ha! 好啦,哈哈!

TV and cookies it is. 电视和曲奇来了

Now, I'll be back in a minute. 现在,我要回去一小会儿

I just have to get the cookies and tend to the laundry. 我要去做曲奇还要去洗衣店

It's up too loud, buddy. Turn it down. 伙计,声音太大了,小点儿声

The neighbor across the street 过街的邻居

heard a car screech out of the driveway about 25 minutes ago. 25分钟前听到过车道上急刹车

的声音

Well, whose car was it? 那么,是谁的车?

The grandmother's, Annette Giles. It's a gold '72 buick. 是祖母安妮特?吉尔斯的,一辆72年的

金色别克

I already put the APB out on it. 我已经发过警方通告了

The parents just got home from work. I wish to god I'd never spoken to you! 父母刚下班回家,

-我向神许愿再也不和你说话了!

I told you I didn't want him involved! I assure you we're doing everything to find your little boy.

我告诉过你我不想把他卷进来!我向你保证我会尽全力把孩子找到了

I want my baby back! 我要我的孩子

Helen, now, look, I won't sleep until we find little Wally. Now come on. 海伦,现在你看,不找

到小沃利我不会睡觉的,来吧

I know. I know. 我知道,我知道了

The little boy was at both crime scenes. 小男孩两个犯罪现场都到过

The unsub might have been after him all along. 这混蛋可能一直带着他

I'm sure that's what Mrs. Brisbane thinks. 我确信布里斯班女士是那么想的

I want you to talk to her when she calms down 我要你在她冷静时候和她谈谈

see if she can come up with any leads. 看看她能不能回想起什么线索

She's not gonna want to talk to me. Persuade her. 她不会想和我谈的。说服她

You found the body, right, deputy? 你们发现尸体了,对么

Yes, sir. If you don't mind, I'll wait out here. That's fine. 是的,先生,如果你不介意的话,我会

在这里等着。好的

Do you think this lunatic was after Wally? 你觉得这精神病携持了,沃利?

精神病的想法...

it's hard to predict. 很难推测

Maybe the kid being at both murder scenes was just a coincidence. 没准那孩子被带到两个凶

杀现场,只不过是巧合

He's only 7 years old. 他只有7岁

Another evisceration. 另一个取出的内脏

Her throat was slashed. 是她的喉咙被切开了

That's why nobody heard her scream. 这就是为什么没人听到她的喊声

He split her rib cage open? With these. 他切开了她的胸腔?用这些

Looks like this time his target was the heart. 看起来这次他的目标是心脏

Did he take it? Yes. 他拿走了么?是的

He took the heart? Hotch? Yeah. 他拿了心脏?霍奇?是的

The heart has always had incredible symbolic significance. 心脏总是有不可思议的象征意义

I mean, aside from just banal romantic associations. 我是说,总是有那些,老一套的传奇色彩

The egyptians left the heart in mummies 埃及人把心脏留在木乃伊里

because they believed the organ ensured eternal life. 因为他们相信心脏可以确保永生

Something 我读到过的...

oh, there oh! 哦,在这里...哦

Sorry. I'm sorry. It's ok. Give me the book. The big one, right there. 抱歉,我很抱歉。没事儿,

把那书给我,就在那边那本厚的

Ok. Get the book, please, penelope. Here you are. Thank you. 好的。请拿一下那书,女神,给

你,谢谢

Where's the crime scene photos? 犯罪现场的照片哪去了

Crime scene photos are right here, sir. 先生,犯罪现场的照片就在这里

Does the body look like an angel? 尸体有看起来像个天使么

Not to me. 我看不像

Scan this in and send it to them. 扫描一下传给他们

here was an article by a cambridge professor. 有过...有过一位剑桥的教授写的文

It seems that, uh, all the organs the unsub' 上面说,呃,所有被嫌疑人取走的器官

stomach, liver, now 胃,肝,现在是心脏...

were thought to be the seat of the soul at one time or another. 被认为是承载着某一时期的灵

Then he drinks their blood? 当时他喝了他们的血么

So when this man drinks his victims' 所以当这人喝了受害者的血...

he believes he's encountering the divine. 他会觉得他遇到了神

Wait a minute. None of this explains why he took the kid. 等一下,这些没有解释他为什么带走

了孩子

Well, the, uh, unsub made the victim into an angel. 嗯,那个,呃,嫌疑人使受害者变成了天

使

Maybe the kid's a messianic figure. 没准那孩子是个弥塞亚的角色

Let's just hope he doesn't feel the need to sacrifice him. 希望他不会觉得有必要献祭他

You stay here, Charlie. I won't be long. 查理,你在这呆着,我不会很久的

Hi. You've reached the home of Annie, David, and Charlie Stuart. 嘿,你已经到过了安妮,戴维

和查利?斯图尔特家了

Please leave a message after the tone 请在提示音后留言

and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. 我们会尽快的回复你

David, it's Maggie, I'm so sorry about your wife. 戴维,我是玛姬,对你妻子的事情我很遗憾

Could you give us a call let us know what time are services? 你能打个电话告诉我们,什么时候

工作么

He must have come by between patrols. 他一定会在巡逻间隙过来

Now, Jackie, it's not your fault. 现在,杰姬,那不是你的错

Well, what the hell is it? 那么,这他妈是什么?

It's a human stomach. 是人的胃部

Oh, my god. You mean Dave's wife? 哦,天哪!你是说戴夫的老婆的

We can only assume. 我们只能假设

Now, none of the neighbors saw anything? 现在,邻居们都什么也没看见

Well, we talked to Miss Wade across the road. Nothing. 是啊,我们和对面的维德小姐谈过了。

什么都没有

And the Maynards aren't even home. All right. 而且,梅纳德甚至都不在家。好吧

We need a 24-hour watch here and at the other crime scenes, too. Go on. 我们要24小时的看

着这里,另一个现场也一样。继续吧

Now, agent Hotchner, I need to be very clear here. 现在,霍奇纳探员,我需要让这里非常干净

Right now all we got is some theory about a religious delusion. 现在我们所得到的一切理论,是

基于宗教上的错觉

I mean, how the hell do you explain that? 我是说,你怎么能结实这个

Sometimes disorganized killers return body parts to the grave sites. 有时候无组织型罪犯会,返

回尸体的埋葬点

It might be nothing. It might just be a way for him 这可能没什么,这可能只是他的一种途径

to manipulate the body even after death. 来处理死亡后的尸体

But it may also be an act of remorse. 但是那也可能是种后悔的表现

Even in the most extreme psychotic episodes 甚至在最极端的精神变态情节中

there are variations in lucidity, degrees of insightfulness. 也有明确的转变,很深刻的程度

If i'm coming out of 如果我出现某种幻觉...

just killed someone and drank 就杀人然后再喝人血...

and I'm starting to feel bad 之后我又对此感觉很不好...

where do I go? 我会去哪儿

Sheriff, how many churches are in this town? 警长,这镇里有多少座教堂

Gentlemen, this is the bible belt. Maybe 15. 先生们,这里可是教会区,大概是15座

I would post an officer at every single one. 每一座我都会派名探员过去

Call in auxiliary cops if you have them. 如果有增援警力的话打电话叫他们

All right. You got it. 好的,知道了

Long, get on the phone with me. Long给我接通电话

4 churches in 4 blocks. 有4个教堂在4个街区

Ever feel like we just stepped into Mayberry? 也许我们就这么不停的走访

Mayberry with a psychotic killer running around. 也许是跟一个变态杀手到处转

There's that. 就是这里

Hey, Derek. Does that look like a '72 Buick to you? 嘿,德里克。那看起来是你的72年别克么

Yes, it does. 是的,就是它

Hold it right there! FBI! Don't move! 停在那里!FBI!不许动!

Don't move! Get down! Get on your knees! 不许动!下来!跪下!

Get on your knees! Get down! 跪下!跪下来!

Hands on your head! Let's go! 手抱头!快点!

Hands on your head! Don't move! 手抱头!不许动!

Derek. I think we got our guy. Derek 我觉得我们找到这家伙了

His name's Eddy Mays, 21 years old. Do you know him? 他名字叫艾迪?梅斯,21岁,你认识他

Yeah. I just can't believe a boy like Eddy would do something like this. 是的,只是不能相信像艾

迪这样的男孩会做这些

He was the nicest kid you ever saw. 他是你见过的最好的孩子

He's mentally ill, sheriff. 他精神上有问题,警长

A boy like Eddy Mays could truly use an insanity plea in a court of law. 像艾迪这样的男孩,可以

在法庭上以精神错乱为辩护

You know, the ironic thing about psychotic illness 知道么,关于精神病患者,相反的是

is generally they're less violent than the rest of the population. 他们的暴力倾向其实少于其他

By the nature of psychotic delusions, when they do 通过精神错乱的特性,当他们

变得暴力的时候...

We're never gonna get anywhere with him. Not like this. 我们永远都对付不了他。不像是这个

Look at the guy. 看看这家伙

You can't read him is rights. You can't even process him. 你没法宣读他的权利,你甚至不能起诉

I better call his mother. 我最好还是打电话给他母亲

It's a damn shame. His daddy died just a couple years ago. 真是家门不幸,他父亲前几年死了

This is gonna fall awful hard on her. 这会让她彻底垮掉的

What's the family like? 家里都是些什么人

Dad was a doctor and Mary Gwathmey Mays 父亲是医生,而玛丽?格瓦思米好像

comes from one of the oldest families in Tennessee. 是来自田纳西一个最古老的家族

I'd like to meet her. 我想见见她

We already have. 我们已经见过了

I can't believe it. 我不敢相信

It' so horrible. 这...这太...可怕了

I... I... if there was anything I could have done to stop him. 我...我...如果我能做什么阻止他

I didn't even know he was in town. 我甚至不知道他在镇上

Are you aware of how sick your son is? 你意识到你儿子病得多重么

He had some trouble, uh, adjusting to school. 他遇到过些麻烦,呃,没去上学

There was an incident last year. We got him some help. 去年的一次意外,我们给他些帮助

Mrs. Mays, actually there is a way that you can help us. Anything. Mays女士,实际上有个办法你

可以帮到我们。什么都行

We believe your son has kidnapped a 7-year-old boy Wally Brisbane. 我们相信你儿子绑架了7

岁男孩沃利?布里斯班

Oh, lord god. And he doesn't remember what he did with him 哦,老天在上。而他不记得对他

做过什么了

but if we were able to give him some anti-psychotic medication 但是如果我们可以给他些安定

型药物治疗

he may become more lucid. 他思路可能会清晰些

That's child's parents must be devastated. 那孩子的家长一定崩溃了

Right now Eddy is non compos mentis 现在艾迪处于心智丧失状态

but if you were to sign a medical consent form we could give him the injection. 但是如果你能不

为我们要给他注射的签署医学协议

Of course. 当然了

I just pray that child is all right. 我只想祈祷那孩子没事

Hey, Garcia. Talk to me. 嘿,加西亚,和我说话

Ok. So I got a hold of Eddy's roommate in college 好吧,那么,我找到了艾迪学校里的室友

who describes Eddy as having an overprotective mom. 都说艾迪有个过分保护他的妈妈

How overprotective? 有多过分保护

She called him, like, 3 times a day. 她一天给他打三次电话

And one time she went up to Boston 还有这个...有一次她去波士顿

to break him up with a girlfriend she didn't like. 把他和他女朋友搅吹了,因为她不喜欢那女孩

Wow. Yeah. Yeah. 喔,是啊,是啊

It seems like Eddy's entire college experience was some sort of post-adolescent rebellion. 看起

来艾迪上大学的经历像是某种青年人的逆反

He partied like an eighties clubber. 他的派对像是八十年代的俱乐部

He suffered a delusional break due to methamphetamine and rock cocaine consumption. 他因可

卡因和兴奋剂而受精神错乱的折磨

Wow, that is partying like an eighties clubber. 喔,真和八十年代俱乐部差不多

Right. So then, uh, he was admitted to a mental health facility in Boston. 没错,在此之后,呃,

他在波士顿被确认康复了

Checked himself out a week ago and then found his way home. 一个星期前检验合格之后就回

家了

What was his major? 他的专业是什么

Comparative religion. 比较宗教学

Thanks. Um, how is it having Gideon around? 谢谢,嗯,高登,知道了会怎么样呢?

Uh, you can have him back whenever you'd like. 呃,你想的话可以叫他回来

Hey. Dude! Dude? 嘿,伙计!伙计

Ok, you're way too tense. 好啦,你太紧张了点儿

No, I'm not. Yes, you are. 不,我没有。是的,你有

You got anything? 你找到什么了

Yeah. Mrs. Mays definitely has obsessive-compulsive disorder. 是的,Mays女士有很明显的强迫

性思维紊乱

Her house looks like a home decorating catalog. 她的房子看起来象是室内装修指南一样

You? I checked every nook and cranny, all 8 bedrooms, fireplaces. Nothing. 你?我查过了每个

角落和缝隙,全部的八个卧式还有壁炉火。什么都没有

No evidence of murder, no sign of the boy. 没有凶杀的证物,没有男孩的踪迹

If Eddy Mays did come here, he was very careful not to leave anything behind. 如果艾迪真来过

这里,他一定很小心没留下任何东西

Do you smell that? 你闻到了么

Yeah. It smells like bleach. 是啊,闻起来像是漂白剂

A lot of bleach. 很多的漂白剂

Derek. Okay, it's just way too clean. 德里克。好啦,就是太干净了

Elle. Looks like somebody missed a spot. Yep. 艾丽。看来有人遗漏了一块。是呀

I've administered the haloperidol to Mr. Mays. 我已经给Mays先生服用了氟哌啶醇

How long until it takes effect? 起作用还要多久

It's coming on now. Full effect in about 15 minutes or so. 现在就开始起作用,药效峰值在大约

15分钟之后

You have to realize that while the drug will make him appear to be asymptomatic 你们一定要知

道一会儿药效会去除他的症状

it will not necessarily remove his delusional state. 不必除去他的错乱状态

Will it make him more lucid? 那会让他头脑清醒么

Possibly. But let me make this clear. 可能会,但是我要先说清楚

I gave him the shot because he needed to be medicated 我给他打这针是因为他需要被用药

not so you could agitate him by putting him through an interrogation. 不能让你用审讯来使他

激动

That boy needs to be hospitalized. 这小子需要的是医治

Well, a jury might agree with you 好吧,陪审团是和你观点一致的

but right now he needs to answer some questions 但是现在他需要回答一些问题

'cause there's a little boy we need to find. Thank you. 因为我们还要找个小男孩,谢谢

Hey, Eddy. Do you know where you are? 嘿,艾迪。你知道你在哪里么

Jail. That's right. 监狱。没错

Do you know why? 你知道为什么吗

I was very bad. 我很坏

Before, I was very bad. 过去,我曾非常的坏

But I'm much better now, uch better. 但是我...我现在好多了,好多了...好多了

Eddy, do you remember hurting anyone? Eddy, 你记得伤害过谁么

Where did you go to college, Eddy? Mm. Boston. 艾迪,你去哪里上的大学?嗯,波士顿

Did you like Boston? 你喜欢波士顿么

Mm-mmm. No. I don't know. 嗯...嗯...不,我不知道

What was your favorite thing about Boston, Eddy? 艾迪,波士顿你最喜欢的东西是什么

Harvard time square, I had cappuccino. Cappuccino. 哈佛时代广场,那里的卡布奇诺。卡布奇

Eddy, do you remember Wally? 艾迪,你还记得沃利么

Wally Brisbanes. I know the Brisbanes. 沃利?布里斯班。我认识那个布里斯班

You took this little boy. 你带走了那小男孩

No. No. I I did not do that. 不,不,我没有...我没那么干

Eddy, I understand you're uncomfortable. 艾迪,我理解你现在不舒服

your hands are cut up. Your arms are bruised. Is... 你的...你的手被切破了,你的胳膊受伤

了,是...

Do you know why? 你知道为什么吗

Yeah. You killed 3 people, Eddy. 是的。你杀了三个人,艾迪

You killed 3 people, Eddy. 你杀了三个人,艾迪

You killed 3 people, Eddy. 你杀了三个人,艾迪

Paul Thompson. 保罗?汤普森

Annie Stuart. 安妮?斯图尔特

Lynette Giles. 利奈特?吉尔斯

No! No! Stop it! 不!不!停下!

you will be punished. God is punishing you. 你会...你会被惩罚的,神在惩罚你

No, no, no. I brought you an angel. See? 不,不,不,我为你带来了天使,看到了吗?

No, I do not see. I do not see. 没有,我没看到,我没看到

Please. Please. Please! 你看,你看,你看啊!

I brought you an angel. Please. Take it. 我为你带来了天使。请,收下

I just want to know. 我只是想知道

When will you leave me alone?! 你什么时候会离我远点儿

We need him to tell us where that boy is. 我们需要他告诉我们那男孩在哪里

Sheriff, we're not gonna get anything out of him 警长,除非他想起最后的片段

until he gets this latest episode under control. 要不我们什么都问不出来

Agent Hotchner, it's getting cold and dark. 霍奇纳探员,天要黑了也要变冷了

If that Brisbane boy's anywhere outside, he won't stand a chance in hell. 如果布里斯班这小子

还在室外,他撑不过去的

You all! Hurry up down here! Come on! 你们全都!快下来!来啊!

Why weren't you straight with us, Mrs. Mays? Mays女士,为什么你对我们不坦诚相告?

Straight with you? 对你们坦白?

You never told us your son was in a mental hospital. 你从来没告诉过我们你儿子曾在精神病院

呆过

I spoke with a doctor at a facility in Boston. 我和一位在波士顿的大夫谈过

He said Eddy was released a week ago and that 他说艾迪一个星期前被放出来了而

he called you to pick him up and that you never came. 他叫你来接他,可你根本就没来

You asked me if I knew if he'd come home, and I didn't. 你问我他有没有回过家,而我不知道啊

I... I thought he was in Boston. 我...我以为他在波士顿

There was also blood on the floor of your utility room. 在你房间的地板上还有血迹

Do you have any explanation for that? 对此你怎么解释

Well, sometimes I cut my legs when I prune the roses. 嗯,有时候我剪除玫瑰的时候,剪到了

我的腿

You prune your roses in winter? 你在冬天修剪玫瑰

As a matter of fact, I do. When do you prune yours? 我就是那样啊,那你们什么时候修剪

Mrs. Mays, I understand that you may want to do everything you can to protect your son Mrs.

Mays女士,我理解你会为了保护儿子什么都做

but that little boy may be dying right now. 但那小男孩可能快死了

I would like to help you. I really would. 我希望能帮得上你,我真的那么想

But right now, I've got to see about my son. 但现在,我要去看看我儿子了

I think it's better if you stay here. 我觉得你最好还是呆在这儿

She's definitely lying. 她明显是在撒谎

I don't know exactly what she's lying about, but she's lying. 我还不清楚她为什么撒谎,但是她

一定是在撒慌

You don't think she'd let that boy die to save her son, do you? 你不觉得她会宁可让那孩子死,

也要救她儿子吗

I don't know. 我不知道

She drives a cadillac, right? Yeah. 她开一辆卡迪拉克,对吧?是的

They got GPSs in them. 上面装有GPS

So...so let's go see where she's been. 就是说...就是说我们可以看看她都去过哪里

It's got every stop she's made and how long she spent there. 可以知道她停车的每个地方,还有

在那里呆了多久

You know, these things could cause more divorces than internet porn. 知道么,这些东西比网络

色情更容易导致离婚

Hey, look at that. That's interesting. 嘿,看那里,有意思

She stopped at the same place on route 3 like 6 times. 她从三条路线去过同一个地方六次

Hell, let's get Mary and take her to her spot on route 3. 妈的,玛丽和她谈谈这三条路上的问题

We can tell her that we're going to visit Eddy in the hospital. Ok. 我们可以告诉她,我们正准备

去医院看望艾迪。好的

How long have you lived in Harringtonville? All my life. 你在Harrington镇住了多久了?一辈子

都在

My ancestors have been there since the late 18th century. 我的祖先十八世纪末就到了这里

Plus I went to school in Virginia. 另外我去维吉尼亚上过学

But aside from that, I've lived right here. 但除去那些,我都住在这里

This is not the way to the hospital. 这不是去医院的路

I've got to make a quick stop first. Where did you go to school? 我们抄近路比较快。你去哪里上

High school, St. Catherine's hall. College, Sweet Briar. 高中是Catherine's hall,大学在Sweet

Briar

You were a Sweet Briar vixen? 你是个Sweet Briar的辣妹吗

You know Sweet Briar? 你知道Sweet Briar

My mother went to Mary Baldwin. 我母亲去过Mary Baldwin

She's from Virginia? Manassas. 她是维吉尼亚的么?马纳萨斯的

I've visited both Staunton and Manassas, and I know where your mother's from. 斯坦顿和马纳

萨斯我都去过,我知道你母亲是打哪来的

Are we driving out of town? 我们开出镇子了么

Mary Gwathmey Mays. Gwathmey's an old tidewater family, isn't it? 玛丽?格瓦思米。玛丽?格

瓦思米家可是个老家族了,不是么

Where are we going? 我们这是去哪儿

Old south. Old money. A lot of tradition there. 老南方。有钱,那里有很多传统

A lot of reputation to protect. 要维护很多名誉

Excuse me? 请原谅?

Mary, I don't think that you were protecting your son. 玛丽,我不觉得你是在保护你儿子

I think you were protecting yourself. 我觉得你是在保护你自己

From the shame, the humiliation of people finding out that he was mentally ill. 人们会以他有精

神病为耻

You didn't visit him in the hospital in 6 months. Not once. 他在医院住六个月你没去看过他,一

次也没有

What are we doing here? 你在干什么

We checked the GPS device in your car. 我们查过你车上的GPS设备

You stopped here 6 times in less than 2 hours. 你在这里停车六次,不少于两个小时

There are a dozen officers on their way over here with a pack of dogs 这里有很多警察还有一队

and we will find that little boy. 我们会找到那小男孩的

It would be in your best interest to help us. 这是你最想帮助我们的

We're coming for you, Wally! 我们来找你了,沃利

Hang on, Wally! 坚持住,沃利

Come here. Come here. It's ok. 过来,过来,没事了

Come on, boy. Come on. 来吧,小子,没事了

Oh, baby! Ohh! 哦,宝贝!哦

Let's get you home. Come on. 我们带你回家,来吧

Mr. Hotchner. Do you have children? Yes, I do. 霍奇纳先生,你有孩子么?是的,我有

Is there anything you wouldn't do for them? 有什么你不能为他们做的事情么

I wouldn't clean the blood of heir victims off the floor. 我没有把受害者的血迹,从地板上清除

I didn't know my son was killing those people until he brought home that boy. 直到他把那孩子

带到家,我才知道他杀了那些人

You know, Mary, sometimes what we don' 知道么,玛丽有时候我们没做的...

is every bit as powerful as what we do. 比我们所做的还要有影响力

You don't understand. 你不明白

I understand that your son was drowning and you made no effort to save him. 我知道你儿子就

要死了,而你无能为力

You don't know what I did. 你不知道我做过什么

I know what you didn't do. 我知道你没做过什么

You didn't call the police. 你没有报警

And every day of your life you're gonna have to ask yourself 而你生命中的每一天你都会问自

what would have happened if you'd gone to Boston to help him. 如果你不去波士顿救他的话,

会发生什么

Eddy told me he was bringing me an angel. 艾迪告诉我他为我带来个天使

I... I wanted to protect my son. 我...我想保护我儿子

What else was I supposed to do? 除此之外我还能干什么

Almost anything would have been better. 干什么都比这个强

Mrs. Mays. Mays女士

Harriet Beecher Stowe once said "the bitterest tears shed over graves " 哈丽叶特?比切?斯托曾

说过,最痛苦的泪水从坟墓里流出

are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone. " 为了还没说过的话和还没做过的事,"

Good job. Nice work, everybody, by the way. 干的好。大家干的好,顺便说一句

Thank you. Now I get to go back to the 15 folders on my desk. 谢谢,现在我要回去面对我桌上

的15份文件了

Wait a minute. 15? I have 24. 等一下,15份?我有24份

That's 'cause I slipped you 4 of mine. 因为我给你塞了四份我的

What? On Friday. Yeah. Mm-hmm. 什么?在星期五,是的,嗯...嗯

Hey, sweetheart. Do not sweetheart me. 嘿,宝贝儿。别叫我宝贝儿

I may not be a supervisory special agent, but that does not make me a maid. 我可能当不成特别

探员督查,但我也不是个女佣

What do you mean? What do I mean? 你什么意思?我什么意思?

This is the third box of crap that Gideon left in my office 这是高登留在我办公室的,第三盒垃

圾了

there's at least 2 more, and everything smells like soy sauce. 这里至少还有两个,闻起来都像是

酱油味儿了

I'll take care of it. Thank you. 我来处理好了。谢谢

Hey. these are yours. 嘿,我想...这些是你的

I knew the crutches wouldn't last long. 我就知道拐杖不会用多久的

Oh, I'd rather limp. 哦,我宁可是个瘸子

I'll be fine. 我会好起来的

Well, you managed to get on Garcia's nerves pretty thoroughly. 那么,你去对付加西亚的多云转

阴吧

Who's Garcia? Penelope? The tech? With the glasses. 谁是加西亚?女神?科技支持?带眼睛

In the room with the screens? 在都是显示器的房间

Yeah. She's great. 是的,她很棒

Yeah. You might 是啊,你会想去...

send her a basket or something. 给她个篮子或者之类的

Yeah. Is that your list? Yeah. 是啊。这是你列的么?是的

25 things I want to do before I die. 我死之前想做的25件事情

Where are you? 你到哪儿了

Well, seeing the White Sox win the Skydiving. 好吧,看白袜队赢得联赛还有...跳伞

That's 23 and 24, so I guess I need a new list. 这是第23和24,所以我想要需要重新列一份

Not till you do 'em all. 在你没全实现之前不用重列了

He doesn't want to hear from me. 他不会听我的

You don't know till you try. 你没试过的话怎么知道

Hey. Uh... Stephen? Stephen. 嘿,嗯...史蒂芬?史蒂芬

It's your dad. 是你爸爸

I was just thinking, uh...that we could get together sometime. 我在想,呃...有时间的话我们能

在一起么

第十二集

She's wide open over here. 她在那放得很开

There you go. Nice pass. 来吧。闪得好

Carmen! You just fouled the halfback. 卡门!你刚才犯规了

You play like that tomorrow 如果你明天也像这样打

we're gonna get beat by penalty kicks, ok? 我们就会因为罚球输掉比赛,听到了吗

I don't see why I can't go. 我看不出有任何理由我不能去

I told you. We have a game tomorrow. 我告诉过你了。明天有场比赛

So what? I'm not playing. 那又怎样?我不会上场的

You are still a member of this team 你还是个队员

and they deserve your support. 他们有权得到你的支持

Then I'll get dad to drive me back in time for the game. 那么我得让我爸在比赛前把我送回来

No. Hey, come on, guys. Pass the ball! 不,嘿,伙计们。传球

Why? I wanna spend time with dad. 为什么?我想和爸爸在一起

Of course you do. He doesn't make you do anything. 当然。他没有逼你做任何事情

God, you can be 天哪,你真的是很...

u have a bad attitude. 比利...你的态度很差

And I want it gone by the time we head for home. 在我们回家前我希望它消失

I suggest you run it off. Laps. Now. 我希望你能把它“跑”掉一圈。现在

Dad? Where are you? 爸?你在哪?

Can you talk please? 你能不能和妈妈谈下

We're fighting. Again. 我们又吵架了

I really want to stay with you for a little while. 我真的很想和你呆一段时间

I know what you're gonna say, 我知道你想说什么,但是...

Can we at least have a family meeting? 至少能不能开个家庭会议?

Call me back. Bye. 请给我回电,拜

Don't worry, mister. 先生,别担心

If she's old, she can't go too far. 如果她上了年纪就不会走很远

I know what it's like to lose your dog. 我知道丢失了爱犬的滋味

Where'd you look? 你想从哪开始找?

Are you ok? Yeah. 你还好吧?请进

Thank you for the flowers. 谢谢你的花

"I know I can be challenging, but your work is appreciated. J. Gideon." 我知道我有时候很具有

挑战性,但是很感谢你的工作,詹森?高登

I appreciate the appreciation. 我很感谢你的欣赏

And btw—you're not challenging. 还有btw,你一点也不具有挑战性

Well no, you're totally challenging 哦,不,你完全具有挑战性

but you're not challenging at all in a bad way. Sir. 但你不是在坏方面有挑战性,先生

Hey, is this your family? 嘿,这就是你的亲人?

Yeah. Sort of. Nice. 对,某种意义上来说。很好

Thanks again for the flowers. Hey. 再次谢谢你的花。嘿

What the hell does btw mean? btw到底是什么意思?

Internet shorthand for by the way. You sent Garcia flowers? No. 网路上对by the way的简写。

你送花给加西亚?不

You need something? 你需要什么吗?

Missing child in Wilmington, Delaware. 威明顿,特拉华州有个孩子失踪了

11-year-old Billie Copeland was last seen 11岁的比利?科普兰最后一次被看到

on the playground at 4:30 yesterday afternoon. 是昨天下午4:30在操场上

20 hours ago. 那是...20个小时前

Child abduction response plan says we get notified immediately. What happened? 儿童诱拐条

例上说我们要第一时间被通知。发生了什么事?

There was reason to believe she was with her father. 有理由相信她曾和她父亲在一起

Her cell phone shows a call to him around the time of the disappearance. 她电话记录里有一个

打给她父亲的电话时间与失踪时相符

So they've since ruled him out? 所以他们认为她和父亲在一起

He called the mother about an hour ago. 他在一个小时前打给了母亲

That doesn't mean he isn't involved. 这不能证明他的清白

He's on his way to the family home, so you can talk to him there. 他在去家里的路上你可以在

那和他谈谈

But the local police are now considering this a stranger abduction. 但当地警察认为这是一个生

人诱拐案

20 hours late. 迟了20小时

Long-term stranger abductions of children Billie's age are rare. 就比利的年龄来说,生人诱拐有

的奇怪

They represent only half of one percent of all missing cases per year. 一年只有百分之一的案件

But they are usually more likely to be fatal. 但这些案子的受害者大多都死亡了

Of the children that are abducted and murdered 在被诱拐并被谋杀的孩子中

44% die within the first hour. 44%在第一个小时内死亡

From that point forth, their odds of survival greatly decrease. 一小时后他们的死亡纪律大幅度

下降

75% are gone after 3 hours. 75%在3小时后死亡

Virtually all of them are dead after 24. 事实上所有的儿童都在24小时后死亡了

Which means we have just under 4 hours to find her. 这意味着我们只有4小时的时间寻找她

Shall we go? 走吧?

The poet, W.H. Auden wrote "evil is unspectacular and always human." 诗人威斯坦?休?奥登写

道,恶魔通常只是凡人并且毫不起眼

And shares and eats at our table." 他们用我们的床...与我们同桌共餐"

She's been missing 21 hours. 她已经失踪21小时了

We're gonna go meet with the lead detective 我们正准备去和负责人联系

at the park where the girl was last seen. 就在这女孩最后被看到的公园

We need to know everything that's being done. 我们必须对情况了如指掌

I'll find out what the press is running, see if I know any of them. 我会试着搞清楚媒体想发表些

什么

We may need to manage what they put out. 我们必须想办法控制他们要发表的东西

Good. See what the uniforms know from the canvasses. Elle. Yeah. 好的,查下警察在详细搜查

后发现了什么,艾丽。好的

I need you to be a liaison with the family. A liaison? 好的我希望你能尽量多得与那个家庭联

系。联系?

In a child abduction the parents are likely to break down if we aren't careful. 在儿童诱拐案中,

如果我们不小心的话家长很容易崩溃

Put out a city-wide alert. 发放一个全市警戒

We've got multi-agency law enforcement running canvass. 我们有多元法律部门调查事件背景

Body and evidence grid search is up and running on foot with canine units. 尸体和证据网络也

已铺开

Talked to the press twice. 我和媒体谈了两次

Gave 'em a description of the SUV and the suspect 给了他们嫌犯和SUV车的描述

and formed a round-the-clock volunteer-manned hotline service. 还成立了一个24小时自愿者

热线服务

Did you run a background check on these volunteers? 你有没有查下那些自愿者的背景?

On-going but no red flags yet. 正在查,但还没查出问题

I had to make a call on this one, you know? 我得为这打个电话知道吗

Looked like a family thing. 看上去像是家庭纠纷

Any witnesses? 有没有目击者?

Witnesses have her talking to a white male, mid-30s, carrying 目击者说是个白人男子

35岁左右带着一根狗颈皮带...

right about there. 就在那

Just a leash? No dog? No dog. 只有狗颈皮带?没有狗?没狗

Lost dog is a common ruse. Especially with children. 丢失的狗是个常用伎俩,特别是对儿童来

A short time later a green SUV sped out of the parking lot over there. 过了一会儿,一辆绿色的

SUV从那边的停车处开了出来

We have an amber alert on it. 我们发布了黄色警报通缉那辆车

According to preliminary reports 根据初步报告

mother and daughter had an argument during soccer practice? 母亲和女儿就足球训练产生了

争执

Billie wants to spend more time with her father. Billie希望能和父亲多呆些时间

It's a pretty fresh divorce. 他们才刚离婚

I get the impression that our victim is in the middle of it. 我觉得我们的受害者被夹在了这离婚

Unsub could have been hunting during practice. 犯人可能在训练期间犯罪

Crowded park at 4 PM.'s a target-rich environment. 下午四点拥挤的公园有很多目标可以捕获

Angry, upset little girl needs someone to talk to. 而愤怒并且不安的小姑娘又正巧看上去想找

人谈谈

How would he know she was upset? 他怎么知道她很不安

Finding vulnerable kids is what these guys are good at. 发现脆弱的孩子正是那些人擅长的

Russet. Yeah. Where? Russet。对,哪?

We'll be right there. 我们马上就到

Uniforms just located another kid 巡警刚才找到了另一个孩子

who might have talked to the suspect yesterday. 他昨天也许和嫌犯说过话

It's a couple of blocks from here. Let's go. 离这有几个街区。走吧

We're looking for a white male in his 30s 我们在找一个三十岁左右的白人男子

who drives a late-model green SUV. 他开着一辆新型绿色SUV

If anyone has seen anything suspicious 如果任何人发现了有嫌疑的地方

we have a hotline set up at the Wilmington police department. 请拨打我们在Wilmington警所

设立的热线电话

Billie Copeland is an 11-year-old girl. 比利?科普兰是一个11岁的女孩

The last time she was seen 她最后被看到时

she was in a blue track suit and a blue soccer uniform. 穿着蓝色体育外套和蓝色足球制服

They've been running that over and over again for the past 2 hours. 这些已经被重复播放2小

时了

The press wants to talk to me. 媒体想和我谈谈

I just-I don't think I can face it. 我只是不认为我能面对他们

Why don't you just tell me what happened? 为什么你不告诉我发生的事呢

I was focused on practice, 我正专注于练习然后...

being a pain as usual, giving me attitude. 比利...一直让我很烦恼不给我好眼色看

So I told her to run it off. 所以我叫她不要再练了

I sent her away. 是我让她离开的

How long have you been divorced? 你们离婚多久了?

It's been final for 6 months 已经6个月了

but we haven't lived together for over a year. 但是我们有一年没有住在一起了

You seeing anyone? 你有没有再找对象?

Between work and Billie, when would I have the time? 忙于工作和比利,我怎么会有时间呢?

Not one date? 一个约会都没有?

Any men coming over to the house? 有什么男人来过你家吗?

I-I had a few casual dates after work 我...我有时下班会有些偶然的约会

but they never came to the house. 但是他们从来没来过我家

Billie still hopes that her father and I will get back together. 比利仍然希望我和她爸爸能复婚

How did Billie's dog die, Mrs. Copeland? 比利的狗是怎么死的,科普兰太太

It was hit by a car 2 weeks ago. How did you know that? 2周前它被车子撞死了。你怎么知道

Shrine in the room. 房间里有狗的墓碑

Helps her grieve? 用来让她哀悼

Her father did that for her. 她爸帮她做的

They get along well? 他们处得很好吗?

Best of friends. 他们是很好的朋友

She calls him every night, tells him about her day, asks about his. 她每晚都和他打电话告诉她

自己的一天,然后询问他的一天过得怎样

He's a cancer survivor, so he takes time off from work 他是个癌症的幸存者所以有休假时间

pulls her out of school for father/daughter field trips. 去带她出去进行父女郊外远游

Says we all need to stop and enjoy life. 他说我们都需要停下脚步享受生活

But he forgets that he has responsibilities, that they both do. 但是他忘记了他有自己的责任他

们都有

Which makes me the bad guy. 这就让我扮了黑脸

And she blames me for the divorce. 而且她把离婚归咎于我

Blames me for everything. 一切都怪我

I should have just let her go with her father. 我应该让她和父亲呆在一起的

I'm sorry. 我很抱歉

She's pretty fragile. 她很脆弱

The last thing she did was fight with her daughter. 她最后和女儿做的事就是吵架

Can you imagine what that feels like? 你能想象这有多难受吗?

Mr. Copeland's here. 科普兰先生来了

Big response. Yeah. 有很大反响。对

My friends in the press eat this up. 我在新闻界的朋友会把这公布的

They have a lot of on-air hours to fill. 他们有很多空余的广播时间

Excuse me. Look who's here. 抱歉。看谁来了

Came all the way down from New York, huh? 直接从纽约赶来了?

A missing little girl is always gonna be news. 失踪的小女孩永远都会是大新闻

So did you get all the photos and everything you need? 你有没有找到所有需要的东西?

She's been missing since yesterday. 她从昨天就失踪了

How come you guys just got here? 你们怎么现在才来?

We'll have a press conference. 我们会召开一个记者会

When? Soon. 什么时候?马上

Come on, JJ. Give me something,huh? 算了吧,JJ。透露点怎么样?

For old times' sake. Ok. 看在老朋友的面子上。好吧

You may wanna rethink that tie. 你应该重新考虑是不是用那条领带

I have been calling you all night! 我整晚都在找你!

I'm sorry, Marilyn. I turned my phone off. 对不起,玛丽琳,我把电话关了

How could you turn your phone off? 你怎么可以把手机关了?

What if Billie got sick or we needed you. 如果比利生病了或我们需要你

I said I was sorry! 我说了我很抱歉!

What's being done to find my daughter? 你们采取了什么行动来找我的女儿

We're assessing that right now. 我们正在评估中

She's been missing since yesterday! 她从昨天就开始失踪了

What the hell have you people been doing since then?! 你们tmd从那时开始做过些什么?!

Where have you been, Mr. Copeland? 这段时间你去哪了科普兰先生

Me? Where were you all day and all night? 我?你整天和整晚去哪了?

I have a cabin in brandywine valley. 我在brandywine山谷有个小屋

Police tried you there. 警察在那里找过你

Well, maybe I was out at the time. 也许那时我正好出去了

Billie tried your cell phone yesterday afternoon. 比利昨天下午打过你的手机

Well, I shut it off sometimes. I like the solitude. 我有时会把手机关掉我喜欢独处

You didn't fight your wife for custody of your daughter. 你没有和你妻子争夺抚养权

u like being in her life. 但是你...你喜欢时常和她在一起

I want her to grow up in her home with her friends around. 我希望她能在自己的家中在朋友周

围长大

This is the only place she's ever lived. 这是唯一一个她曾经住过的地方

So you love her very much. Yes. 所以你很爱她。对

Why do you waste any precious time we have left? 你为什么浪费我们仅有的时间呢?

You weren't at your cabin. 你不在你的小屋里

You weren't at work or with friends. 你也不在上班或和朋友在一起

Police didn't call us until a little while ago 警察几分钟前才联系了我们

because they thought your daughter might have been with you 因为他们认为你女儿可能和你

在一起

that you might have taken your daughter. 你也许绑架了自己的女儿

Until you can give us a satisfactory accounting 希望你能给我们个满意的记录关于

of your whereabouts from the time your daughter went missing until 你女儿失踪期间你的去处

would you help me understand why a devoted father 你能告诉我为什么一个深爱女儿的父亲

who talks to his daughter every night 他每天和女儿打电话

suddenly turns his phone off, disappears for almost 24 hours? 突然把电话关机并且失踪了24

小时吗

busy. 我其实...很忙

It's 1:30. You called your wife at 11:30 现在是1:30。你在11:30打给了你的妻子

found out Billie was missing. 发现比利失踪了

So? Well, brandywine valley's 15 minutes away. Where were you, Mr. Copeland? 所以?嗯,

brandywine山谷离这有15分钟车程你去哪了,科普兰先生?

I-I was at Sloane Kettering hospital. In New York city. 我...我在Sloane Kettering医院,在纽约

Dr. Baylan Mahal is the head of oncology. 白兰?马哈尔医生是肿瘤学的权威

You can call him if you want. I will. 如果你想的话可以打给他。我会的

Had a relapse? 旧病复发了

It's in my lymph nodes now. 肿瘤现在生在了淋巴结处

There's nothing more they can 他们没有别的可以

Please find my daughter. 请找到我的女儿

Find my daughter. 找到我的女儿

Call Sloane Kettering. 打给史隆?凯特灵

Good afternoon. I'm detective Russet. 下午好,我是Russet侦探

This is special agents Hotchner and Morgan from the FBI. 这是FBI特别探员霍奇纳和摩根

Hi, you guys. Can I see your gun? 嗨,你们好。我能看下你的枪吗?

This used to be a good neighborhood. 这里曾是和很好的小区

But this is what happens 但这是发生的事

when you let pedophiles and sex freaks live wherever they want. 当你们让恋童癖和性变态自

由选择居住区时

Ma'am-I have been searching the sex offender registry. 女士,我在查询性侵犯记录

Two of them live close 有两个人住得很近

not that you can tell exactly where from the map on the internet. 现在你可以从网上准确地说

出地图上的地点了

Are you talking to them? 你谈论他们吗?

Yes,ma'am. What's a pedophile sex freak? 对的,女士。什么是性变态的恋童癖?

Hey hey kids,kids, listen up. 嘿嘿,孩子们,孩子们,听着

Which one of you is Connie? 你们中间谁是康妮

Hey, sweetheart. Ma'am, do you mind if we ask your daughter a couple of questions? 嘿,亲爱

的。女士,你介不介意我们向你女儿询问一些问题

Why don't we step right over here 我们站在这儿吧

and the rest of you can go back to playing, all right? 其他人可以回去玩了好吗

Connie, I'm agent Hotchner. 康妮,我是探员霍奇纳

Did you talk to a man yesterday about finding his dog? 你昨天有没有和一个在找狗的男人说话

Yeah. He said her name was Candy and that she was old. 对他说她的名字叫坎迪,而且她上了

年纪

But I told him I couldn't help him 但我告诉他我不能帮他

'cause I had to go home and have lunch. 因为我必须回家吃午饭

And if I'm late, I get grounded. 如果我迟到的话会被骂的

Yeah. Well, moms are like that. 对母亲就是那样的

And then when he came back, I was already late for soccer practice. 然后他又回来了我参加足

球训练已经迟到了

Connie, he came back? 康妮他回来了?

Yeah. After lunch. He said his dog was still lost. 对,在午饭后。他说他还没有找到狗

Do you think you'd recognize him if you saw him again? 你觉得如果再看到他一次你会认出他

来吗?

I don't know. Would you like to go down to the police department 我不知道。你能不能去一下

警察局

and have a look at a book with some men's faces in it? 然后看一下嫌犯的照片?

It might help you recognize him. 如果你认出他就会有很大帮助

Would that be all right? Ok. 这样可以吗?可以

Thanks, Connie. 谢谢,康妮。

Came back to the same neighborhood twice in one day. 一天去同一个住宅区两次

That's bold. He's comfortable in the area. 他很大胆。他在这个区域很安心

What do we know? 了解到什么

We talked to a kid who had contact with the unsub. 我们和一个和嫌犯谈过话的孩子说了话

Came back to the same street more than once. 他回来一个地方两次

Tells us he's at ease in the neighborhood 告诉我们他在这个街区很安心

comfortable talking to kids in plain view. 舒适于在平地上与孩子谈话

He lured Billie with a story about a lost dog. 他用一条狗的故事引诱了比利

She recently lost one of her own. 她最近才失去了自己的狗

That indicates previous knowledge of the victim. 这表明他以前就知道被害者

But it doesn't necessarily mean that she knew him 但这并不意味着她认识他

only that he's aware. 只是他知道她的存在

It's not uncommon for predators like these to know kids that live around his area. 罪犯了解自己

所住区域内的目标是很平常的事

He's from the neighborhood. 他住在这个街区里

Then we go door to door and ask for voluntary searchers. 然后我们挨家挨户地去寻找自愿搜

查者

Neighborhood's already crawling with uniforms. They're everywhere. 这个街区已经有很多巡警

So far you followed the child abduction response plan to the letter. 道现在为止你们都遵循着儿

童诱拐条例办事

For the past few hours, yes. 在过去的几个小时内对的

So now we need to move past the guidelines. 现在我们必须打破常规了

What? Change tactics. If we don't 什么?改换战术如果不的话

Billie isn't gonna make it past the next 24 hours. 比利在下一个24小时内可能就没命了

I want you to corral these clowns. 我希望你去说服那些粗人

We're gonna need 'em—all of 'em. 我们会需要他们的——所有人

Billie Copeland has been missing 22 hours. 比利?科普兰已经失踪22小时了

It is vital that we locate her in the first 24. 重要的是我们要在她失踪的最初24小时内定位

The unknown subject in this case is most likely 她在这案子里的所在处很可能是

a resident of one of the subdivisions around the park. 公园附近的某栋住宅

We have cancelled the amber alert. 我们取消了黄色警告

We need to coordinate with all your officers 我们必须与你们的所有警官合作

to pull everyone off the street immediately. 把房子内的所有人都弄到街上来

That's crazy. Just hear me out. 这太疯狂了。听我的就好

But it goes against court procedure. 但这和法院程序抵触

You guys wrote the damn thing. 是你们写的那该死的东西

Carp is just a guideline for immediate response to child abduction. Carp只是一个指导章程用

来对儿童诱拐案采取及时的措施

Believe it or not, we're already late in the game 随你信不信我们已经迟了

and we do know enough about this unsub to know that 而且我们对罪犯的了解还不足以去推

if he feels like we're closing in on him at all 他是不是了解到我们接近了他

he will kill Billie to avoid detection. 后马上会杀了比利来避免染上嫌疑

If anything, we need to lessen the pressure on him. 如果他有这个打算的话我们必须减轻施加

于他的压力

The man fits in. 他说得对

'Cause nobody knows what he is. 因为没有人知道他是谁

Can we really know our neighbors? 我们能真正了解我们的邻居吗?

He walks does yard work. 他溜狗...在后院里工作

Solitary activities appeal to him. 他喜欢独自工作

But if you watch closely 但如果你仔细观察

you'll see he pays a little too much attention to the neighborhood kids. 你会发现他对小区里的

孩子给与了过多的注意

Largely goes unnoticed because he isn't perceived as a threat. 他被忽视是因为他并不被视作一

个威胁

He's a white male, in his late 20s to 30s. 他是个白人男子20-30岁

He has a menial or temporary job. 他有一份暂时的工作

Socially marginalized and frustrated. 被社会排斥并且很落魄

He relates better to kids than he does to adults. 和成人比起来他和孩子更容易相处

This is not his first offense against children 这不是他第一次对儿童犯案

but it is his first abduction. 但这是他犯的第一例诱拐案

How do you know that? 你怎么知道的

First-timers hunt closer to home. 第一次犯罪总是挑离家近的

Experienced predators don't. 有经验的狩猎者不会这么做

And he's had a recent stressor, a job loss or other setback. 而且他最近遭受过刺激丢了工作或

其他不顺心

Unable to maintain a normal relationship 所以无法与人们保持正常交流

he'll have extensive pornographic materials in his home and on his computer. 在他的家里和电

脑里会有很多色情片

And while they won't all involve children 也许并不是所有的都与儿童有关

some of them definitely will. 但其中的某些肯定有

Since he used the missing dog ruse 因为他用的是“丢失的狗”的花招

and we believe him to be a regular fixture of the neighborhood 我们可以认定他是这个住宅区

的固定住户

it's quite possible that he truly does own or did at one point own a dog named Candy. 很有可能

他现在或曾经真的有条狗叫坎迪

We recommend cross-checking veterinary records with residents in the neighborhood. 我建议调

查下这个地区的兽医记录

He will not inject himself into this investigation. 他不会把自己卷入这个案件中的

Don't these guys like to know what the cops know? 难道那个人不想知道警察知道什么吗

No, not this type of unsub. He's hiding. 不,这类型的罪犯不会。他喜欢躲藏

He doesn't know what anyone saw. 他不知道其他人看见什么

He doesn't know if there's any information about him out there. 他根本不知道外面有关他的信

He's unlikely to walk in, 他更不可能走进来问我们...

"can I help you?" “我能帮你们什么吗?”

But I can guarantee you he will be watching the news. 但我可以向你保证他会看新闻

So how we handle them is very important. 所以我们怎么处理新闻是很重要的

Check your canvass records. 查下你们的搜索纪录

One of you may have had contact with him in the early stages. 在早些时候你们中也许有人和

他谈过话

What about registered sex offenders? 那么性侵犯记录呢

We've got somebody working on that right now. 有人已经在查了

Ok, ladies and gentlemen, everyone clear on that? 好的,女士和先生,你们都了解了吗

Good luck. Thank you. 祝你们好运。谢谢

Penelope Garcia's house of "how may I save your ass today"? 佩内洛普?加西亚的“我今天怎

么拯救你的屁股”?

You can give me sex offender registry for Wilmington, Delaware. 你可以给我Wilmington

Delaware地区的性侵犯记录

Oh. That's always a fun group. 噢这群人一向很有趣

Um...Morgan, did you hear that agent Gideon sent me flowers? 嗯...摩根,你听说高登探员送花

给我了吗

No kidding. 别开玩笑了

Jealous? 吃醋了

Sex offenders, Garcia. 性侵犯,加西亚

Wilmington, Delaware sex offenders. 威明顿,特拉华州性侵犯者

Worst of them all—level 3 offenders, zip. Nada. 他们中最严重的三级侵犯者zip Nada

Got a couple of level 2s residing 6 and 12 miles from the 在离居住区6至12英

里处有一些2级犯罪

one of which was such a long sheet 这里还有很多纪录

he should probably still be in prison. 他可能还在监狱里

But apparently has served his full freight. 但显然已送达他的全额运费

And another, paroled on 2 counts of sexual assault and rape 1. 另外一个因两起性暴力和一起

强奸在假释中

Any child victims? No. 有儿童受害者吗?没有

Come on, Garcia. Dig. Dig for me. 来吧,加西亚,继续挖帮我找

You got a level 1. 有一个1级的犯人

Dennis Jones. Lives a mile away. Solicitation of prostitution. 丹尼斯?琼斯住在一英里外的

Solicitation of prostitution

Naw, Jones doesn't fit the profile. Naw,琼斯和资料不符

The guy we're looking for probably couldn't perform with adults, pro or not. 我们要找的人不会

找上成年人

Well, give me a list of suspects and I can run a deep background. 好吧给我嫌犯的名单我可以

查下他们的背景

No. It'll be way too late by then. 不,那样就太晚了

You took the police off the street. 你让警察从街上撤离

We believe your daughter was abducted by someone in the area 我认为你的女儿被这个地区

的某人绑架了

and that she's probably still nearby. 她可能还在附近

Then shouldn't you be flooding the area with cops, knocking on doors? 那你们就不能挨家挨户

It's not that simple. Yes, it is. 事情没有这么简单。是的。就是这么简单

You're taking the meds again. 你又在吃药了

what exactly are you people doing to help get my daughter back? 听着...你们到底要怎么

做来把我女儿找回来

You're sick again, aren't you? 你又得病了,不是吗

We want you to meet with 我们希望你去和媒体见面...

both of you. 你们两个

Press conference. That's what you have? 记者见面会是这个吗

You just said you're already taking the press that's running off the air. 你刚才还说记者会已经在

电视上直拨了

I know. But this will be different. 我知道。但这个会有些不一样

Trust us, Mr. Copeland. I'll get it. 请相信我们科普兰先生。我会吧

Just tell Marilyn what you need us to do. 告诉玛丽琳你要我们做什么

That was his second remission. 这是他第二次复发了

I'm sorry. Billie won't even talk to me anymore. 对不起。比利根本不想再和我说话了

How am I gonna tell her that her father's sick again? 我该怎么告诉她她的父亲又病了

One thing at a time, Mrs. Copeland. 请一次说一个问题,科普兰太太

Once we find your daughter, you'll figure it out. 当我们找到你女儿的时候,你会想到办法的

Can I help you? 我能帮你做点什么

Mr. Copeland, I'm Helen Godfrey from a few blocks away. 科普兰先生我是来自几个街区外的

海伦?戈弗雷

I have printouts on all the sex offenders in the area. 我把这个地区所有的性侵犯罪犯名单都打

印了出来

I think if look at any of these 我觉得你只要...看一下其中的东西

What the hell? 这是什么

Mr. Copeland? There are sex offenders in the area. 科普兰先生?这个区域有性犯罪者

I thought he should know. Stupid. 我觉得他应该知道。愚蠢

Hotch, we have a problem. Hotch 我们遇上问题了

Dennis Jones? Are you Dennis Jones? 丹尼斯?琼斯?你是丹尼斯?琼斯吗

Do I know you? 我认识你吗

Where's my daughter? What? 我的女儿在哪?什么

You tell me where she is or I'm gonna kill you right here. 你现在告诉我她在哪不然我马上杀了

I got no idea what you're talking about. 老兄...我不知道你在说什么

Where is she? 她在哪

Where is she, you pervert?! 她在哪?你这个变态

Mr. Copeland! Mr. Copeland, don't do it! 科普兰先生!科普兰先生别这样

Get off of me! 放开我!

He's got my kid! I got no kid! 他绑架了我的孩子!我这里没有孩子!

Let it go! He's got my daughter. I know he does. 进去放手!他绑架了我的女儿,我知道是他

Well, that's it. 嗯,就是这个了

No more uniforms in the neighborhood. 撤离住宅区内所有警察

Are you sure this is the way to go? 你真的认为该这么做吗

I hope it is. 我希望这是对的

You're taking a hell of a chance, aren't you? 你在赌是吗

All we can do is respond to what's in front of us. 我们能做的只是针对眼前情况采取行动

What if you're wrong? 那如果你错了呢

You know what program did the most harm 你知道什么节目通过这样的犯罪

to this country in terms of crimes like this, child abduction? 也就是儿童诱拐对国家造成的伤害

最大吗

No. "Stranger danger." 不。“不要和陌生人说话”

Flooded the schools with it. 学校里都是

I remember them coming to my classroom. 我还记得它们第一次进来我的教师的时候

It was officer friendly with stranger danger coloring books. 有亲切的警官拿着“不要和陌生人

说话”的彩色书

Taught a whole generation about a scary man in a trench coat hiding behind a tree. 告诉整一代

人一个恐怖的躲在树后男人的故事

Then we learned that strangers are 然后我们知道了陌生人只是个...

fraction of the offenders out there. 社会上罪犯的一小部分

Most are people you see every day 大部分都是你每天碰到的人们

your family, your neighbors, school teachers. 你的家人邻居还有学校的老师

You know the rest. 剩下的你都知道了

Prepared our children for 1% of the danger 为我们的孩子准备1%的危险

made them more vulnerable to 99%. 但却让他们对剩下的99%的危险产生忽视

So we've been wrong before. 所以我们以前都错了

All we can do is learn from it, and hopefully be better next time. 我们能做的就是吸取经验下次

做得更好

Unit 5-3-9. 呼叫5-3-9区

9. 9, we have a marked unit calling for your presence at the river off route 6. 9。9,我们有个标

记区域要你过去在路线6河的下游

What's this in reference to? 发生了什么事

They've located a body. Female. 他们找到了一具尸体女性

The call is anonymous. 这通电话是匿名的

Said there was a body in the water. 电话里说河那里有具尸体

Brown hair, brown eyes, about 4'10", 4'11"? 棕色头发,棕色眼睛大约4'10" 4'11"?

Yeah. Should have started the search earlier. 对。我们应该早些开始搜查的

I'm sure you just did what you thought was right, detective. 我觉得你只是做了你认为正确的事

探长

I can't. that's all right. 我不能。这没有关系

Mr. Jones isn't interested in pressing charges. Jones并不想控告你

Am I supposed to be grateful? The bastard's a pedophile. 我应该感到感激吗?这个混蛋是个恋

童癖

No,he isn't. Did you check up on him? 不,他不是。你有对他进行过调查吗?

Did you ever search his house? 你有搜查过他的房子吗?

His sex offense was soliciting a prostitute. 他的性犯罪是教唆卖淫

It had nothing to do with children. 这和儿童没有任何关系

But he's registered on 但是他有记录

Mr. Copeland, there are a lot of ways to get on that list. 科普兰先生上那份名单可能有很多理

That's why accessing that type of information 这也是为什么得到那种信息

is supposed to be left up to law enforcement. 需要用法律强制手段

We understand your frustration and your anger 我们理解你的极端愤怒

but you're jeopardizing our efforts to save your daughter's life. 但你在阻止我们寻找你的女儿

Every minute spent chasing you is time we're not spending on Billie. 我们花来追你的每一分钟

都在浪费

So either get control of yourself and follow our directions 所以要么控制住你自己听从我们的

命令

or stay out of our way. 要么不要插手

What would you like us to do? 你希望我们怎么做呢?

Make a public appeal for information 向公众询问信息

regarding a witness driving a dark green SUV. 寻找一个驾驶的绿色SUV的目击者

Isn't he supposed to be the suspect? 他难道不是嫌犯吗?

Yes, but when people hear suspect 是的,但是当人们听到嫌犯这个字的时候

they can't see the guy next door as a monster. 他们不可能把隔壁的那个人看成怪物

They can't imagine their neighbor could do something like this. 他们不能想象自己的邻居竟会

做这种事

If he's a witness, he might be a hero. 如果他是个目击者他可能成为一个英雄

But what if he thinks it's a trick? 如果他认为这是一个陷阱呢?

What if he panics or thinks it's too risky, and then he 如果他害怕而且认为太冒险了然后他

it's not just him that you'll be speaking to. 你不会只和他说话

It's his neighbors as well. 还有他的邻居

We've done everything we can to relieve the pressure on this man. 我们已经做了尽可能多的来

减少给他的压力

We've taken the cops off the street. 我们已经把警察撤离那条街了

You won't have any standing with you on the dais. 在讲台上没有其他人会站在你们旁边

Only a local minister. 只有一个地区主管

Hearing he isn't a suspect might calm him down as well. 听到他自己并不是一个嫌犯也许可以

让他轻松点

Right now he's under enormous stress. 现在他承担着非常大的压力

And we need him to believe, even if it's just for a little while 我们必须让他相信即使只是很短

的时间

that we're way off the mark, that we're not close to arresting him. 我们偏离的正道抓不住他

Are you? Close to arresting him? 你们...能抓住他吗?

We need the public's help. 我们需要公众的帮助

Ok, can I have everyone's attention? 好吧,你们能静一下吗?

Please, if you could just take 请如果你们能都坐下的话...

the Copeland family is here to make an appeal. 科普兰夫妇来这儿要请求大家一件事

As you all know, their 11-year-old daughter Billie is missing. 大家应该都知道的,他们的11岁的

女儿Billie失踪了

So if you could just have a little compassion and patience. 如果你们还有些同情和耐心的话

Mr. Copeland. 科普兰先生

Yesterday, at approximately 3 P.M., my daughter-our daughter- 昨天下午三点左右,我的女儿,

我们的女儿,

Belinda Copeland-Billie-went missing from the recreation center. 贝琳达?科普兰-比利在活动

中心失踪了

We are looking for a man, a witness, in a green SUV. 我们在找一个男人,他是个目击者,驾驶

绿色SUV的人

There have been some reports that he is a suspect, but that was a mistake. 有些报道说,他是个

嫌犯,但那是错误的

He's not suspected of anything. 他没有嫌疑做任何事情

We would like this man to come forward and tell us what he knows. 我们希望这个人能来这里

并告诉我们他看见什么

We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助

He may not even understand how important what he saw is. 他也许没有意识到他看到东西的

重要性

So anyone with information about this individual or his green SUV 所以如果任何人得到了有关

这个人或绿色SUV车的信息

please call the tip hotline. 请拨打线索热线

Thank you. Mr. Copeland! 谢谢。科普兰先生!

We'd like Billie to come home now. 我们很希望比利能回家

It'll be dark soon. Thank you. 天马上就要黑了。谢谢

So the body located by police earlier today is not Billie's? 所以今天早些警察找到的尸体不是比

利的?

What? The female body 什么?那具女性尸体

there'll be no more questions. Thank you. 拒绝接受任何问题。谢谢

What body? 什么尸体?

This conference is over. 记者会结束

Let's discuss this outside. What body? 让我们到外面讨论这件事。什么尸体?

That'll be all for now. The conference is over. 这次就这样了。记者会结束

That your idea of compassion? 这就是你所谓的同情?

I only asked a question. You're the ones who didn't tell the parents 我只是问了一个问题,是你

没有告诉他们

a positive identification hasn't been made. 还没有确认尸体的身份

Asking them about that was out of line, hal. 问他们这个问题已经越线了,hal.

Is there a body? 你们找到了一具尸体?

Please just come with me. 请和我走

Tell me right now—did you find a body? 现在告诉我,你们是不是找到了一具尸体?

Mrs. Copeland 科普兰太太-

Did you find Billie? is my daughter dead? 你们找到比利了?我女儿死了吗?

A body was discovered. It's not Billie. 是发现了一具尸体,但不是比利

The body that was found was much older and has been dead a number of days. 被发现的尸体

年龄大多了,而且已经死了好几天

Looks like maybe a junkie or an overdose. Are you sure? 也许是个瘾君子或者是药品过量。你

确定?

Yes,I saw the body myself. It's not your daughter. 是的我亲眼看到了尸体。不是你的女儿

My god, I can't-I 天啊,我不能,我不能...

please just come with me. 请跟我来

What the hell was that about? 这是怎么回事?

A report asked them about the body. 记者向他们询问尸体

Probably heard it on the scanner. 大概是通过扫描天线听到的

I should have prepared them for that. 我应该早点告诉他们的

We don't have anything to tell them yet. 我们还没有什么信息可以告诉他们

Billie's running out of time. 比利快要没有时间了

So are the parents. 她的家长也是

Come on. A little hope,huh? 来吧,小小的希望,嗯?

We'll make it. 我们会成功的

How's it going? 怎么样了?

The unsub's in here somewhere. 犯人在这里的某处

You gotta bet that the police talked to him in their initial canvass. 你应该赌一下巡警是不是在

细查时和他谈过话

Maybe not. 也许没有

Our unsub is a solitary individual. 我们的犯人是个喜欢独处的人

He isn't the type of guy to insert himself into an investigation. 他不是那类喜欢把自己卷进调查

中的人

Wouldn't it make more sense 如果他在最初调查时

that he wouldn't have answered the door during the initial canvass? 没有开门的话不是更明显

吗?

Neighborhood was crawling with cops, canine units, search and rescues. 住宅区都是警察犬科

调查组,搭救小组

Make him nervous and jumpy, he'd want to avoid them at all costs. 这让他觉得不安他会不惜

一切来避免与他们接触

So then he couldn't allow anyone into his home 所以他不可以允许任何人进入房子

to ask routine questions even if the girl was bound or gagged 来询问常规问题即使女孩被绑住

并且塞住了嘴巴

because it'd be too risky. 因为这太冒险了

It's next to impossible to control breathing, speech patterns 而且在很大压力下很难控制呼吸

说话语气

body language when the body's under extreme duress. 还有肢体语言

Maybe if we compare hotline tips with anyone 也许我们可以把热线电话里的人

who wasn't at home during the initial canvass. 和在最初调查中不在家的人对照

Or didn't answer their door. 或没来应门的人

We'll find our unsub. 就可以找到罪犯

Let's get to it. Sergeant. Yeah? 开始吧。警官。 嗯?

Here's what we need everything that comes 这是我们需要的——所有这上面的东

西...

Oh, my god. 哦,我的天,比利...

You have to be strong now. You have to. 你现在必须坚强你必须

How we doing? All 怎么样了?她一生...

when my little girl needed help, she came to me. 当我的小女孩需要帮助的时候她会来找我

And now, when she needs 但现在在她最需要我的时候...

hing. 那里...什么都没有

When he 他病的时候...

he said he didn't want to make us watch him die. 他说不想让我们看着他死去

He wanted the divorce. 他选择了离婚

And I let her believe that it was 然后我让她相信那是因为...

I don't know. 我不知道

It seemed better than the truth that he was running away from us. 这总比他离开我们的真相要

So I lied to her. 所以我骗了她

I think that's an incredibly sacrifice. 这真是个不可思议的牺牲

Except now he's sick. 除了现在生病的他

And all I have left is a daughter who hates me. 我所有的一切就是一个恨我的女儿

I can't just sit around here helpless. 我只是...我不能就这么无助的做在这儿

When you were first diagnosed with cancer, you could have given up. 当你第一次被诊断为癌症

的时候你可能会放弃

You didn't. 你没有

But there was something to fight. 但当有个了要与之争斗的敌人...

Yeah, here's a ghost enemy. 是啊,但是...一个看不见的敌人渐渐的...

ravages you before you even know it's there 在你没发现之前就开始侵蚀你

and by the time you do know, you're already losing. 等到你发现的时候,已经晚了

You took on that one. 一旦惹上了它

Whatever will you summoned to fight that battle, find it again for Billie. 无论如何你要振作精

神,再为比利拼一次

Don't give up, sir. 别放弃,先生

But it didn't matter. 但是那没用的

and it came back. 我拼过...但它还是回来了

The cancer won. 癌症胜利了

I saw the pictures of you and her in her room. 我在她房间你见过你个她的照片

Pictures of you fishing, being there for her when her dog died 你钓鱼时的照片还有她狗死去时

有你在

building a shrine to her pet. 为她的宠物建的牌位

You think that extra time didn't matter? 你觉得么特别的时刻也无所谓么?

Are you gonna find her? 你会去找她?

The men and women I work with are the best in the world. 和我一起工作的人们都是世界上最

出色的

They won't rest until I do. 成功之前他们不会放弃的

You have my word on that. 我说话算话

Yeah. It was worth a try. That's right. Thank you. Nothin' 是的,值得一试。谢谢你。客气了

Agent Morgan? Yeah. 摩根探员?是的

This the kinda thing you're looking for? 这就是你们要找的?

Reid. A Mr. Lomax has a neighbor with a green SUV 瑞德。一位洛马克斯先生的邻居有一辆绿

色的SUV车

but he hasn't seen him all day. 而且他一整天都没见过他了

Says that's unusual. 与平常时不同啊

Thought he might have been out of town 他有可能出城了洛马克斯

but now he sees some lights on over there. 但是现在他现在看到那里有光亮

1106 Springfield. Where's our canvass sheets? 原航1106。我们的调查单呢?

1100 block. no answer. 1100街区,1106号...没有回应

Let's go talk with Mr. Lomax. Nice call. 我们去和洛马克斯先生谈谈,电话够及时

Mr. Lomax? Agent Morgan. Agent Reid. 洛马克斯先生?我是摩根探员,瑞德探员

FBI. FBI

第十三集

Kinda scary, huh? What? 害怕了吗?什么?

The trees. They kinda look like those hooded creatures in the movie, don't they? 那些树,是不是

有点,像电影里那些带头巾的东西?

Did you like the movie? I told you I did. 你喜欢电影吗?我说过我喜欢

No, no. You said "nyeh.""Nyeh" is exactly halfway between "yeah" and "nah" 不,不,你说的是

nyeh。nyeh是介于“是”和“不”中间的

That's the kind of answer I would tell my students is "ambiguous." 这样的答案我会对学生说太

含糊了

Was that your intent? More or less. 那就是你想说的?差不多吧

Oh, Bud, I know it's tough on you, but, hey, look, think on the 哦,小家伙,我知道

你不好受,但往好的方面想想

You know, every other week, we get to stay up late, eat junk food, 隔一周,你就可以睡到

很晚,吃些垃圾食品,还有...

go see movies your Mom would never let you see in a million years. 去看那些你妈妈永远不会

让你看的电影

What are you doing? 你在干什么?

Then you didn't see that deer? No! Where? 你没看到那头鹿?没有,哪里?

It's gone. I Wow! It must have run away. 消失了,我肯定...它肯定是逃走了

管它呢... 噢...

Ah... What? Ah, it's a flat. 啊,怎么了?噢,车胎瘪了

We must have blown a tire driving on the shoulder. 靠路边的轮胎肯定爆了

I'll be right back. Maybe we should call someone. 我很快回来,也许我们该叫人来

It's a flat tire. u know, despite what your mom says I'm not completely useless. I'll be right

back. 只是个轮胎而已,不管你妈妈怎么说,我不是毫无用处的,我很快回来

Hello? 喂?

What is it, Dad? It's nothing. It's just, it's just the wind, Eric. Get back in the car. 是什么,爸爸?

没什么,只是风而已,埃里克,回车上去

It's all right, it's all right. It's just me. Clumsy me. It's all right. 没事,没事,是我,我手忙脚乱了,

没事

Hello? Who's there? 喂?谁在那?

What is it Dad? Stay in the car. 是什么,爸爸?待在车里

Get away! What do you want? 走开!你想干什么?

Get away from me! Get away! 离我远点!走开!

Get away! Get away! Get away! Hey, hey, hey! Calm down inside there. Calm down. 走开!走开!

走开!走开!走开!走开!嘿,嘿,嘿!在那冷静,冷静

Yeah, I'm gonna need some backup, just past Exit 5. 我需要支援,5号出口

Car on the shoulder of the road, lone male in the driver's seat, 车子停在了路边,驾驶座上有个

男人

under the something. 受了某种刺激...

Wait, there might be another one. 等下,可能还有另一个人

I'm gonna need an ambulance! 我需要辆救护车!

State trooper took this before the paramedics showed up. 医护人员到之前,州警拍下了这个

He's unconscious, has four broken bones. He's gonna be in the hospital for a month. 他失去意识

了,断了四根骨头,他要在医院待上一个月了

I didn't hurt my son. 我没有伤害我儿子

You remember removing the tire iron from the trunk? No! No! - 你记得从行李箱中拿出轮胎撬

棒吗?不!不!

What's the last thing you remember? 你最后记得的事是什么?

I picked Eric up from school. Friday, for the weekend. 我从学校接回了埃里克,周五,过周末

Who would do this? 谁会这么干?

This happened two days ago in Beechwood, New Jersey. 这两天前发生在碧奇乌,新泽西州

Mr. Fisher had ingested LSD one afternoon and didn't come down until 18 hours later. 费希尔

先生某个下午吸食了LSD,直到18小时后才有反应

The hospital reported 6 other patients who ingested LSD in the last 24 hours. 医院报告了另外6

个在过去24小时里,吸食LSD的病人

The hospital called the CDC, the CDC called us. 医院通知了疾病控制中心,疾病控制中心通知

了我们

So, a bunch of people got spiked. What makes it a BAU case? 那么,有群人被下药了,为什么

这是行为分析部的案子?

They each received 10 to 20 times the normal dose. 他们每人服用了高于常量10到20倍的份

It's enough to kill a small child. Or cause a grown man to kill him with a tire iron. - 足够杀死个孩

子了,或是让一个成年人用轮胎橇棒杀了他

Of the seven victims, there was one death and one coma. 7个受害者里,一个死了一个昏迷

This is from the hospital's security footage the same night Fisher lost it. 这是费希尔出事那天晚

上,医院的保安监控录象

These people didn't get spiked. 这些人不吸毒

These people were poisoned. 他们是被下毒了

Roman philosopher Lucretius wrote, "What is food is to others, bitter poison." 罗马

哲学家卢克莱修说过:“一些人的美食......却是其他人的毒药”

Of the 7 victims, Gail Norman was the only death. She was 78. 7个受害者里,只有盖尔?诺尔

曼死了,她78岁

Ran out into the middle of the road, and she was hit by a car. She was DOA. 跑到了路中央,被车

撞到了,到医院的时候就死了

The other potentially fatal case is 9 year old Brittany Canon. 另一个潜在的严重案件是,9岁的

布列塔尼?卡农

She fell out of a tree house and fractured her skull. 她从一颗树上摔了下来,头骨破裂

She's in a coma and the doctors don't know if she's going to come out of it. 她还在昏迷中,医生

也不知道她是否会挺过来

How do you wanna handle the press? 你打算怎么应付媒体?

We still don't even know how these people got dosed. 我们甚至不知道这些人怎么被下药的

I think it would be irresponsible to issue a warning without specifics. 我想不给出细节就作出警

告是不负责任的

It'll just cause panic. 只会导致恐慌

I did notify the local PD, though, to be discreet. 我已经通知了当地警察提高警惕

How is it possible that none of these people knew how they got poisoned? 这些人里怎么可能

没人知道,他们是怎么被下药的?

None of them remembers anything about the day it happened. 发生那天的事没人记得

These people were so messed up, it's made it difficult for local PD to retrace the victim's steps.

这些人完全错乱了,警察很难追踪受害者之前的事

So, we need to go on precedent. We know there are four types of poisoners who target multiple

victims. 那么,我们需要看看以前的案子,我们都知道,有四种投毒者会以大面积的受害者

为目标

There's the true believer, the political terrorist/religious cult. 信徒,政治恐怖分子/宗教信徒

There's the extortionist. The product tamperer holds the business hostage in exchange for money.

勒索者,对商品投毒来勒索金钱

Or the prankster. Usually a younger offender who doesn't mean any harm and it's basically just a

big practical joke. 或是恶作剧的人,通常是个年轻罪犯,没想造成伤害,只是个付诸了行动

的玩笑

And the avenger, someone with a personal vendetta who chooses poison as their weapon. 还有

复仇者,那些有深仇大恨的人,选择了毒药作为武器

We need to find out as quickly as possible which type he is. 我们要尽快弄清楚他是哪一种

Because with the exception of the prankster, 因为除了恶作剧的人外

all these types commonly test their poison on a small scale before appearing at a larger attack.

所有这些类型在进行大袭击之前都会小范围试验毒药

Then, let's hope this one was just a prank. 那么,希望这只是个恶作剧

I would suggest we split up the victims, see if there's a pattern to the victimology. 我建议单独分

析每个受害者,看能否从被害者研究中找到犯罪模式

Most of them are still in the hospital. I'll call local PD to meet us there. 他们大多数人还在医院,

我会通知当地警察在那见我们

I'll check the lab reports. Maybe there's a clue to the unsub's motive in the specific nature of the

poison he used. 我会检查下实验室的报告,也许有线索找到这个未知人物用这种特殊毒药的

动机

I can't imagine anybody could want this to happen. 不敢想象谁会希望这发生

Detective Hanover, Beechwood PD. Agent Hotchner, this is Agent Gideon. 汉诺威警官,碧奇乌

警局的,霍奇纳探员,这是高登探员

Thanks for coming down on such short notice. 感谢你们这么快赶来

Doctor said he may have permanent brain damage. 医生说他可能有永久性的脑损伤

I've never seen anything like this. Well, let's hope we can help him. 我从没见过这样的情况,希

望我们能帮到他

Have you had a chance to review the victim's files? 你重新检查过受害者的档案吗?

We're especially interested in talking to the boy's father. 我们很感兴趣和男孩的父亲谈谈

We'd like to get a sense of why he 我们想知道...他为什么会变得暴力

While the lab analyzes the specific nature of the LSD he was dosed with, we'd like to get our own

sense: 实验室在分析他吸食的LSD的特殊药性,我们也想得到自己的答案

was it the drug itself or was there something else going on? 只有那种药还是有别的东西混在

里面?

And hopefully, that can give us a little bit of a window into the motive of the offender. 希望那能

给我们点线索找到罪犯的动机

He's in the psych ward. Well, we'll keep it short. 他在精神病房,我们会很快说完

Mr. Fisher? Shrink or cop? 费希尔先生?心理医生还是警察?

I'm an FBI profiler, so I guess I'm a little of each. 我是个FBI犯罪摹写员,两者都有点

I'm Jason Gideon. 我是詹森高登

I can't imagine what you've been through. 我对你发生的事感到抱歉

I understand you recently divorced your wife. Can you tell me why? 我知道你最近和你妻子离

婚了,能告诉我原因吗?

What do you wanna know? Was I angry about the divorce? 你想知道什么?我是不是为离婚生

气?

I mean, was I so angry that I wanted to hurt my son to get back at her? Is that what you wanna

know? 是不是生气到要伤害我儿子来报复她?那是你想知道的吗?

Were you? Let me tell you something about my wife, OK? 你是吗?让我告诉你一些我妻子的

About what she did, in my house, in my bed. 关于她所做的,在我房子里,在我床上

With the investment banker next door. Do you wanna know what the worst part is? 和隔壁那个

投资银行家,你知道最糟的是什么吗?

My son, is angry with me. 我的儿子,埃里克....生我的气

She's the cheater! 她才是背叛者

And he's angry at me! Me! 可他却生我的气!我!

What did you do? 你做了什么?

Did you want to hurt her? Of course! 你想伤害她?当然

And the kid? I mean, it's her kid, right? 那孩子呢?我是说,那是她的孩子,是不是?

He takes her side. You wanna crush him, too. 他站在她那边,你想把他也毁了

You wanna shut his obnoxious little mouth up for good. 你想让他闭上那张讨厌的嘴

No! No, he doesn't understand. 不!不,他不理解

He took her side. I'm sure it's not the first time he's done that. 他站在她那边,我肯定这不是他

第一次那么做

No! Eric. Oh, Eric! 不!埃里克,噢,埃里克!

Why did this happen to you? 为什么这发生在你身上?

Why? Mr. Fisher! Why!? Why?! Why?! Calm down. 为什么?费希尔先生!为什么!?为什

么!?为什么!?冷静

Why? Why? Come on, come on, come on! 为什么?为什么?快点,快点,快点!

Well, he's raw, broken, and seriously pissed off. 他很痛苦,很容易发怒

He didn't hurt the son to get back at the mother? 他没有伤害他儿子来报复母亲?

Not consciously, no. 不是有意的,不是

Rage was real and 精神错乱是真的,但是可以理解,可是...

he 他从没道歉...

When he lost control, he didn't even say, "Eric, I'm sorry." 当他失控时,他甚至没说“埃里克,

对不起”

He said, "Eric, why'd this happen to you?" 他说的是“埃里克,为什么这发生在你身上?”

He never even confessed to hurting the kid. 他甚至从没承认伤害了那个孩子

So, the drugs tapped into the rage but didn't cause it? 那么这药利用的是愤怒,但没导致它?

Yeah, that's my guess. 对,我的猜想是那样

That's consistent with the information we just received from the lab tox screens. 这和我们刚得

到的,实验室毒性检测的消息吻合

They didn't find any trace of PCP or any other drug indicating the unsub was intentionally trying

to make people violent. 他们没有发现任何PCP,或者任何其他药物表明,混蛋是故意试图让

人们产生暴力性

But they did find traces of rohypnol in all the victims. 可他们从所有的受害者身上检测到了氟

硝安定

A central nervous system depressant, similar to valium, only ten times more potent. 一种中枢神

经抑制剂和安定相似,更有效10倍

It's commonly known as a "roofie" or a date-rape drug. 通常被称做强奸药丸或约会迷奸药

Right, and one of its side effects is amnesia, which explains why none of the victims remember

how they were poisoned. 对,其中的一个副作用就是记忆缺失,这可以解释受害者都不记得

被下了毒

We compared notes on the victims we talked to. 我们对比了受害者的访谈记录

So far there doesn't seem to be any pattern as to who got hit. 目前还没发现任何模式符合被害

Maybe the drugs themselves could explain what type of offender we're dealing with. 也许药物

可以解释,我们在对付哪种类型的人

A lot of kids are using LSD and rohypnol these days. 最近有许多孩子在使用LSD和氟硝安定

Fisher is a high school teacher. 费希尔是个高中教师

So it might be a prank after all. Yeah, one that went horribly wrong. - 也许到头来只是个恶作

剧。对,却是极度错误的一个

Yeah, I'm gonna get a list of students from Fisher. See you later. 我去要一份费希尔的学生名单,

待会见

Hotch. we'll be right there. 霍奇。好的...我们很快过去

Cops may have figured out where everybody was dosed. 警察可能已经知道了大家在哪被下药

Uniforms were on a canvas. Staff here remembers seeing 4 out of the 7 victims here the day they

reported symptoms. 警察还在调查整件事,7个受害者中的4个在报告有症状那天都出现在

Please tell me your staff didn't mention the canvas was about a poisoning. 告诉你手下别提中毒

They didn't, but I had to tell the owner. 他们没有,但我得告诉老板

Is that the owner? Nell Trucco. 那就是老板?内尔特鲁科

I'll be shocked if this doesn't get leaked now. 如果这现在还没泄露我会感到震惊的

Let's just hope nobody jumps to the conclusion it's bio-terrorism. 我们只能希望没人认为是生

化恐怖分子

All right, I'm gonna go talk to the cafe staff. Make sure they know to keep it quiet. 好吧,我去和

服务员谈谈,得让他们知道闭嘴

Can you think of anyone who would do something like this? 你觉得谁会这么做

High school kids hanging around? 附近的高中生

Honestly, I can't tell them apart. You should talk to Danny. 坦白说,我分辨不出他们,你该和丹

尼谈谈

Danny? A busboy. High school kid. A lot of his friends come in here. Danny? - 丹尼?一个杂工,

高中生,他的许多朋友来这

His girlfriend was here Saturday night. 他女朋友上周六在这

Is he here today? 他今天在吗?

He was supposed to come to work after school, but he called in sick. 他本该下课后来的,但他

打电话说病了

What's his last name? Ah, Wallace. 他姓什么?哦,华莱士

I'll have Elle check at the school. 我让艾丽去学校查下

You got a phone number for him? 你有他电话吗?

Hotch, I checked the high school and Wallace's house. He wasn't there. 霍奇,我查了学校和华

莱士的家,他不在那

So, now I'm at his girlfriend's house. 现在我在他女朋友家

OK, I'll call you back. 好的,我等会打给你

Samantha? Yeah? I'm with the FBI. Can I talk to you for a minute? Samantha? 萨曼莎?嗯?我

是FBI,能和你谈谈吗?什么事?

Where are your parents? Working. 你父母在哪?工作

What do you want? Well, you didn't go to school today, Samantha, and neither did your

boyfriend. 你想干嘛?你今天没去上学,萨曼莎,你男朋友也是

He's sick. 他病了

Can I ask you something personal? 我能问你些私人问题吗?

I think that something might have happened to you. 我想你可能发生了点事

You wanna tell me about it? 你想和我说说吗?

I don't know. I don't remember. 我不知道。我不记得

What do you remember? 你记得什么?

He took me someplace on his motorcycle. I, 他骑摩托车把我带到了某个地方,


本文标签: 没有 可能 知道 还有 孩子