admin 管理员组文章数量: 1086019
2024年1月4日发(作者:javaspring全家桶)
Greetings 问候
Dialogue 1
对话 1
Harry: Hi Karen. 你好,Karen
Karen: Hello, Harry. How are you doing? 你好,Harry,你怎么样?
Harry: I’m very well, thanks. How about you? 我非常好,谢谢。你呢?
Karen: Oh, I’m not bad, thank you. 我还不错,谢谢。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
Ming: Good afternoon, Mrs Bell. 下午好,贝尔夫人。
Mrs Bell: Good afternoon, Ming. How are you today? 下午好,明。你怎么样?
Ming: I’m fine, thank you. And you? 我很好,谢谢你。你呢?
Mrs Bell: Very busy, Ming, but I’m OK, thanks. 很忙,不过,我挺好的。
Key Phrases
关键词语
Hello 你好
Hi 好
Good morning 早上好
Good afternoon 下午好
Good evening 晚上好
How are you? 你怎么样?
I’m fine, thank you 我很好,谢谢。
I'm very well, thanks 我非常好,谢谢。
1
Introductions 引荐介绍
Dialogue: At a business conference
对话:
在商业会议上
Cathy: Hello, I’m Cathy, Cathy Jones. What’s your name?
你好,我是凯蒂,凯蒂琼斯,你叫什么名字?
Mike: Hello, I’m Mike, Mike Smith. How do you do?
你好。我叫麦克,麦克史密斯。很高兴认识你。
Cathy: How do you do? Mike, this is Richard Green. Richard is my business partner.
你好,麦克。这是理查德格林。理查德是我的商业伙伴。
Mike: Hello, Richard, nice to meet you.
你好,理查德,很高兴认识你。
Richard: Hello, Mike, it’s a pleasure to meet you. And this is my colleague, Jane.
你好,麦克,很高兴认识你,这是我的同事珍妮。
Jane: Hello, nice to meet you all.
你好,认识你们很高兴。
Mike: Sorry, I didn’t catch your name.
对不起,我没听清你的名字。
Jane: I’m Jane.
我是珍妮。
Key Phrases
关键词语
What’s your name?
My name is ...
I’m …
Nice to meet you.
It’s a pleasure to meet you.
你叫什么名字?
我叫 ……
我是 ……
很高兴认识你。
认识你很高兴。
2
Farewells 告别
Dialogue 1
对话1
Matt: Oh, look at the time. I’m going home.
Pam: OK then. See you tomorrow.
Matt: Yeah, see you. Have a good evening.
Dialogue 2
对话2
Louise: Are you going?
Amanda: Yeah I’m off. Have a good weekend.
Louise: Yeah you too. Bye.
Key Phrases
关键词语
Bye
See you
See you tomorrow
Have a good evening
Have a good weekend
瞧,时间到了,我该回家了。
好吧,明天见。
好,再见,祝你晚上愉快。
你要走吗?
是,我走了,祝你周末愉快。
也祝你周末愉快,再见。
再见
再见
明天见
晚上愉快
周末愉快
3
Nationalities 国籍;籍贯
Dialogue 1
对话1
Hong: Where are you from, Paul? Paul,你是哪国人?
Paul: I’m from England. Where are you from Liu Hong? 我是英国人。你呢,刘红?
Hong: I’m from China. 我是中国人。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Hong: Where do you come from, Jane? Jane,你家在哪里?
Jane: I’m from the UK. I’m British. What about you? 我家在英国,我是英国人。你呢?
Hong: I’m from China. I’m Chinese. 我来自中国,我是中国人。
Dialogue 3
对话3
Hong: Are you American, Richard? Richard,你是美国人吗?
Richard: No, I’m British. I’m from England. Are you from China?
不,我是英国人,我来自英国。你是中国人,对吗?
Hong: Yes, I’m Chinese. 对,我是中国人。
Key Phrases
关键词语
Where are you from?
Where do you come from?
Are you ... ?
Are you from ... ?
I am from ...
你是哪里人?
你来自何处?
你是不是 ……?
你籍贯是不是 ……?
我来自 ……
4
Jobs 职业
Dialogue 1:
对
Dialogue
对话
Li: Hello. I’m Wang Li. 你好。我是王丽。
Bill: Hello Wang, nice to meet you. I’m Bill Smith.
你好,丽。很高兴认识你。我是 Bill Smith。
Li: What do you do, Bill? Bill 你是做什么的?
Bill: I’m a graphic designer. 我是美术设计师。
Li: Oh, really? Where do you work? 噢,真的?你在哪工作?
Bill: I work in London. What about you? What do you do for a living, Wang?
我在伦敦工作。你呢?你做什么的?
Li: I’m a sales manager. 我是销售经理。
Key Phrases
关键词语
Key Phrases
关键词语
What do you do?
What do you do for a living?
Where do you work?
Who do you work for?
What about you?
I’m a …
I work for a ... 我在 ...... 工作。
我是 ......
你呢?
你在哪单位?
你在哪工作?
你是做什么为生的?
你是做什么的?
5
Hobbies and interests 爱好和兴趣
Dialogue
对话
Jo: What do you do in your free time, Ping? 平,你业余时间做什么?
Ping: Well, I like shopping and I play badminton at the weekends.
周末,我喜欢购物还有打羽毛球。
Jo: Badminton? 羽毛球?
Ping: Yes, I like badminton a lot. What about you, Jo? What do you like doing in your free time?
是阿,我特喜欢羽毛球。Jo,你呢?你的业余爱好又是什么呢?
Jo: Me? Well, I like going to the cinema and the theatre. And I like reading books and I play the
guitar in a band.
我吗,我喜欢看戏剧和电影,我也喜欢读书,另外,我还在乐队里弹吉他。
Ping: Wow! You have a lot of hobbies. 真的!你有这么多的业余爱好啊。
Jo: Well, I like to enjoy my free time. 是,我喜欢享受自己的业余时间。
Key Phrases
关键词语
What do you do in your free time? 你业余时间做什么?
What are your hobbies? 你有什么爱好?
What are your interests? 你对什么最感兴趣?
I like ... 我喜 欢 ……
I play ... (多指运动或乐器)我喜欢 ……
I go ... (多指经常去的地方或购物)我喜欢 ……
6
Everyday Activities 日常活动
Dialogue
对话
Pete: What’s your daily routine, Bing? 冰,你例常的一天是什么样?
Zhou Bing: I get up at 6.00. 我6点起床。
Pete: Really? 真的?
Zhou Bing: Yes, then I go to work at 8.00. 对,然后我8点去上班。
Pete: Do you drive to work? 你开车去上班吗?
Zhou Bing: No, I don’t have a car so I take the bus to work.我没车,所以做公共汽车去上班。
Pete: Do you have lunch at work? 你在单位吃午饭吗?
Zhou Bing: No, I don’t have lunch at work. I have lunch at a restaurant with my colleagues.
不。我跟同事一块儿在一家餐馆吃午饭。
Pete: Do you work on Saturdays? 你星期六上班吗?
Zhou Bing: No, I don’t. I spend time with my family at the weekend.
不上。我和家人一起度周末。
Key Phrases
关键词语
I get up 我起床。
I go to work
I have breakfast/lunch/dinner
I work in an office/factory
I don’t… (verb)
Do you… (verb)?
我去上班。
我吃早点/午饭/晚饭。
我是坐办公室的/我在工厂工作。
我不…… (+动词)
疑问句你…… (+动词)?
7
Numbers 数字
Dialogue 1
对话1
Li Qiang: What’s your phone number, Jenny?
珍妮,你的电话是什么号码?
Jenny: My phone number is 01632 451 275. 我的手机号是 01632 451 275。
Li Qiang: 01632 451 275. Ok, I’ll call you later. 01632 451275. 好的,回头我给你打电话。
Jenny: Wait. This is a UK phone so you need to put 00 44 before the number and drop the first 0.
稍等,这是英国手机,所以你需要在我的手机号码前加上区号 00 44,然后省略手机号最前边0。
Li Qiang: Ok. So I call 00 44 1632 451 275?
这么说,我需要拨 00 44 1632 451 275?对吗?
Jenny: Yes, that’s right. 没错。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Brian: I’ve come to collect my tickets to Xi’an. 我来取去西安的票。
Travel agent: Yes, you are on flight XYZ 4526, leaving from Beijing at 12.50 tomorrow.
好的,你的飞机是 XYZ 4526, 明天12:50分从北京起飞。
Brian: How long is the flight? 飞几个小时?
Travel agent: The flight takes 1 hour and 50 minutes. 1小时50分钟。
Brian: So how far is it to Xian? 到西安有多远?
Travel agent: It’s about 1,200 km or 750 miles. 大约 1,200 公里,相当于 750 英里。
Key Phrases
关键词语
What’s your phone number? 你的电话号码是什么?
How long is the flight?
How long is the journey?
How far is it to Beijing?
飞机飞多长时间?
飞行距离有多远?
到北京有多远?
8
Dates 日期
Dialogue 1
对话1
Lin Fang: Can I make an appointment please?
Doctor: Yes, Thursday 16th June at 4 O’clock?
Lin Fang: Yes, that’s fine.
Doctor: What’s your name?
Lin Fang: Fang F.A.N.G. Lin L.I.N. 方 F.A.N.G.
Doctor: And your date of birth?
Lin Fang: The 14th of the 5th 1975.
Doctor: Thank you.
Dialogue 2
对话2
Ming: When are you going on holiday?
Sam: The 10th July.
Ming: What’s the date today?
Sam: The 5th.
Ming: Oh, very soon then.
Sam: When are you going on holiday?
Ming: Not until 19th August.
Key Phrases
关键词语
What’s the date?
When’s your birthday?
It’s 21st March today.
It’s Tuesday, 17th November.
我能预约吗?
可以。6月16星期四日4点行吗?
好。没问题。
你叫什么名字?
林 L.I.N。
生日是?
1975年5月14日。
谢谢。
你什么时候去度假?
7月10号。
今天几号?
5 号。
啊,这么说很快了。
你什么时候去度假?
8月19号才去。
今天几号?
你的生日是什么时候?
今天是11月17日,星期二。
今天是3月21日。
9
Families 家庭
Dialogue
对话
Xiao Dong: Are you married? 你结婚了吗?
Matt: Yes, you? 结婚了,你呢?
Xiao Dong: Yes, I’m married too. Do you have any children? 我也结婚了,你有孩子吗?
Matt: Yes, I’ve got three daughters and a son. 有,我有三个女儿,一个儿子。
Xiao Dong: Gosh - a big family! I’ve only got one son.
天哪,真是是个大家庭!我嘛,只有一个儿子。
Matt: Well, I come from a big family – I have two sisters and two brothers.
你看,我自己就是从大家庭里过来的,我有两个姐妹两个兄弟。
Xiao Dong: Oh really? My family’s very small. It’s just me, my mum and my dad. And I don’t even
have any aunts or uncles! How many cousins do your children have?
真的?我家只有我妈妈,我爸爸和我。我连叔叔姑姑或姨舅都没有。你的孩子有几个堂/表兄妹?
Matt: Oh lots… Um, let me think… nine altogether.
很多 – 嗯...... 让我想想看…... 一共9个。
Xiao Dong: Wow!
Key Phrases
关键词语
Do you have…?
Have you got…?
你有…?
你有…?
你有几个……?
你有几个……?
我有……
我有……
你结婚了吗?
How many… have you got?
How many… do you have?
I have…
I’ve got…
Are you married?
10
Age 年龄
Dialogue
对话
Li: How old are you? 你多大了?
Paul: 26. You? 26。你呢?
Li: I’m 32. What about your wife? 我32了。你妻子多大了?
Paul: She’s 25, and our baby daughter is just 6 months old.
她25。我们的宝贝女儿只有6 个月。
Li: Ah, how sweet, my son’s already 10 years old. 啊,真可爱.我儿子已经10岁了。
Paul: Ah, soon he’ll be a teenager! 啊,他很快就要成为一名青少年了。
Li: I know! And I’ll be middle-aged. Time goes so quickly doesn’t it?
可不是嘛, 我也很就进入中年了。时间过得真快呀!
Key Phrases
关键词语
Key Phrases
关键词语
How old are you? 你多大了?
I’m _______. 我 ......
I’m _______ years old. 我 ......(多大)了。
How old is he? 他多大了?
He’s _______. 他 ......(多大了)。
She’s _______. 她 ...(多大了)。
What about you? 你呢?
11
Time 时间
Dialogue 1对话1
Xiao Mei: What’s the time, John? 约翰,现在几点了?
John: Almost 4 o’clock. What time is our meeting? 四点了。我们的会是几点?
Xiao Mei: At quarter past, so you need to hurry up. 四点一刻,你需要抓紧时间啊。
John: OK, I’m nearly ready. 好吧,我准备得差不多了。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Simon: So we’re on the 9.14 train from Shanghai to Wuxi. What time do we arrive in Wuxi?
所以,我们乘坐九点9点14分的火车从上海到无锡,几点到达无锡呢?
Fei: About 11.25, I think. 我想,大约 11点25分。
Simon: So we can go out for lunch at about 12 then?
那我们可以在12点来钟出去吃午饭,是吧?
Fei: Sounds good. 好啊。
Key Phrases
关键词语
What’s the time? 现在几点了?
What time is it?
It’s 8 o’clock.
It’s half past ten.
现在几点了?
现在是八点钟。
现在是十点半。
现在是十一点一刻。
现在是差一刻五点。
It’s quarter past eleven.
It’s quarter to five.
12
Weather 天气
Dialogue 1: 1对话:
Conversation 1 对话1
George: What’s the weather like in Beijing? 北京的天气怎样?
Yong Mei: Well in the winter it’s really cold and in the summer it’s really hot.
冬天特冷,夏天特热。
George: And what’s the weather like there at the moment? 眼下天起如何呢?
Yong Mei: I think it’s still quite warm, but a bit rainy too.
眼下还挺暖和的,不过有点阴雨天。
Conversation 2 对话2
Chen: What’s the weather forecast for the weekend? 周末的天气预报如何?
Sam: It’s going to be cold tonight and freezing on Saturday.
今天夜里很寒冷,星期六将有霜冻。
Chen: What about on Sunday? 星期日怎么样?
Sam: It’s getting worse; it’s going to be windy and maybe even snowy.
更遭,将有大风,甚至下雪。
Key Phrases
关键词语
What’s the weather like? 天气怎样?
What’s the weather like today? 今天的天气怎样?
What’s the forecast? 气象预报怎么样?
It’s sunny. 天气是阳光明媚。
13
Holidays and Festivals 假日和节庆
Dialogue
对话
Roger: When’s the big holiday period in Beijing? 北京最长的节假期是什么时候?
Mary: Spring Festival is a big holiday in China. 春节是中国最大的节假日。
Roger: How long do you get off for Spring Festival? 你们春节放几天假?
Mary: I have a week’s holiday. 我有一周假。
Roger: What are you doing for Spring Festival? 你打算在春节期间做什么?
Mary: I’m going to visit my family. 我将回家探亲。
Key Phrases
关键词语
Spring Festival is a big holiday. 春节是中国最大的节假日。
I have a week’s holiday. 我休假一周。
I’m going to visit my family. 我将回家探亲。
How long is your holiday? 你的假期多长?
Where do you go on holiday? 你去哪儿度假?
14
Where? 问路 “到某处去该怎么走?”
Dialogue 1对话1
Jack: Excuse me, is there a department store near here?
Jill: Yes, there’s a department store in Wang Fu Jing.
Jack: Where’s Wang Fu Jing?
Jill: It’s to the east of Tiananmen Square.
Jack: Thank you.
Jill: You’re welcome.
Key Phrases
关键词语
Where’s __________?
Is there a ______ near here?
It’s in the north of______.
It’s to the west of _____.
It’s opposite____.
It’s next to____.
请问,这附近有没有百货商场?
有。王府井就有百货商场。
那王府井又在哪儿?
在天安门广场的东面。
谢谢。
不客气。
__________在哪儿?
附近有没有 ______?
在______的北边。
在_____的西边。
在____的对面。
在____的旁边。
15
Directions 问路与指路
Dialogue 1
对话1
Jeff: Excuse me. 劳驾(对不起,麻烦问一下)。
Li: Yes? 什么?
Jeff: How do I get to the Olympic Stadium, please? 我怎么去奥林匹克运动场?
Li: It’s not far. Go straight on then turn right at the end of the road.
离这儿不远,一直往前走,走到头儿向右拐。
Jeff: Thanks. 谢谢。
Li: You’re welcome. 不客气。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
Paul: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the Forbidden City, please?
劳驾,你能不能告诉我去故宫怎么走?
Wei: Sure. Go straight on down this road, take the second left and then the first right. It’s next to
Tiananmen Square.
当然。顺着这条路往前走,到第二个路口向左转,然后见第一个路口再向右转。就在天安门广场的旁边。
Paul: Thanks. 谢谢。
Wei: Don’t mention it. 不客气。
Dialogue 3
对话3
Paul: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the Olympic Arena, please?
劳驾,你能不能告诉我去奥林匹克运动场怎么走?
Ling Ling: I’m sorry, I don’t know. 对不起,我不知道。
Key Phrases
关键词语
How do I get to…?
Can you tell me the way to…?
Go straight on.
Turn right.
Turn left.
Take the first right.
Take the second left.
去某处该怎么走……?
你能不能告诉我去某处的路该怎么走……?
一直往前。
向右转。
向左转。
第一个路口向右转。
第二个路口向向左转。
16
Describing Things 形容事物
Dialogue
对话
Trevor: What’s Beijing like?
Sally: It’s big and exciting but noisy.
Trevor: What can I see in Beijing?
Sally: You can see the Forbidden City.
Trevor: What’s it like?
Sally: It’s beautiful but crowded.
Key Phrases
关键词语
What’s Beijing like?
It’s busy.
What can you see in Beijing?
You can see the Forbidden City.
北京什么样?
很大,令人兴奋但是嘈杂。
北京有什么可以看的?
有故宫。
故宫什么样?
很漂亮,不过人多拥挤。
北京什么样?
很繁忙。
你在北京可以看些什么?
你可以去故宫看看。
17
Really, So, Too 表示程度的形容词
Dialogue
对话
Fred: Is it crowded in Beijing? 北京拥挤吗?
Kate: Yes, it’s really crowded. 是的,十分拥挤。
Fred: Is it too crowded? 是太拥挤了吗?
Kate: Yes, it’s so crowded; sometimes it’s difficult to get on the metro.
是的,有时挤的你都上不去地铁。
Key Phrases
关键词语
It’s really hot. 这里实在很热。
It’s too crowded. 太拥挤了。
It’s so busy. 这里太繁忙了。
18
Too Much/Too many 太多(不可数名词)/太多(可数名词)
Dialogue 1
对话1
Sue: Wei, you look really tired. Wei. 你看上去很疲惫。
Wei: Yes, I didn’t finish work until 9.00pm. 是的,我一直干到晚上9点钟。
Sue: 9.00! 9点钟!
Wei: Yes, I have too much work to do at the moment. 是啊,眼下我手里的活儿太多。
Sue: Why’s that? 为什么?
Wei: Because too many people in the office are on holiday. 办公室里好多人都去度假了。
Dialogue 2对话2
Joe: Look at the traffic. It’s terrible! 瞧这拥挤的交通。太糟糕了!
Mei Li: I know. There are too many cars on the roads these days.
可不是嘛,这年头,路上的轿车太多了。
Joe: I agree. It makes it difficult to breathe. 没错。让人喘不过气来。
Mei Li: Yes, there’s too much pollution too! 空气污染也太严重了!
Key Phrases
关键词语
There are too many ... …… 什么东西太多了。
There is too much ... ……什么东西太多了。
There are too many people. 这里人太多。
There is too much noise. 这里太吵了。
19
Polite Questions 礼貌的提出请求
Dialogue 1
对话1
Ryan: Can you help me please? 劳教,您能不能帮个忙?
Hotel staff: Certainly sir. 当然,先生。
Ryan: Do you know if there is Japanese restaurant near the hotel?
这饭店附近有没有日本餐馆?
Hotel staff: Actually there’s one on the same street as this hotel.
有,这饭店同一条街上就有一家。
Ryan: Is it far? 远吗?
Hotel staff: Not at all. Turn left out of the hotel and it’s about a five minute walk.
不远。出饭店向左,走五分钟就到了。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Waitress: Can I help you Madam? 女士,需要帮忙吗?
Jessica: Could you tell me what Ants on the Tree is please? 您能告我蚂蚁上树是什么菜吗?
Waitress: Certainly Madam. It’s a stir fried dish of minced pork with glass noodles.
当然可以。就是猪肉末炒粉丝。
Jessica: Sounds nice. I'll have that please. 听上去不错,请来一份吧。
Key Phrases
关键词语
Can you tell me? 你能不能告诉我?
Can you help me? 您能不能帮我一下?
Can you tell me the time? 您能不能告我现在几点了?
Could you help me? (更客气地说)您能不能帮我一下?
Could you tell me when the train departs? (更客气地说)您能不能告我火车几点离开?
Do you know when the train arrives? 你知不知道火车几点到达?
20
Requests/Wishes 请求/希望
Dialogue 1
对话1
Shop worker: Can I help you? 您需要什么?
Customer: I’d like to buy a new mobile phone please. 我想买个新手机。
Shop worker: Ok, would you like a phone with camera and MP3 player?
好吧,你想要一个带照相机和MP3的手机吗?
Customer: Yes please. And I’d like to be able to make video calls too.
好吧,最好再加上设想功能。
Dialogue 2: 2对话:
Customer: I’d like to post this letter to Korea. 我想把这封信寄到韩国。
Post office worker: Is it urgent? Would you like the express service? 急不急? 要不要寄特快?
Customer: No thank you. I’d like to send it just by normal post. 不用,平邮就行,谢了。
Key Phrases
关键词语
I would like … 我想 ……
I would like to … 我想做什么 ……
I’d like… 想(缩写)……
I’d like to … 我想(缩写)做什么 ……
21
Adjectives 形容词
Dialogue 1
对话1
Bai: What does your sister look like, Mike? 麦克,你妹妹长的什么样?
Mike: Well, she’s tall and pretty. 她个高又漂亮。
Bai: Is she like you? 她很像你吗?
Mike: I suppose so. We’re both friendly and easy-going. 差不多,我们俩都很热情随和。
Bai: Is she as clever as you? 她也像你一样聪明吗?
Mike: No, she’s not as clever as me. 她没有我聪明。
Bai: Big head! 你真骄傲!
Dialogue 2
对话2
Kevin: You look happy. 你看上去很高兴。
Ping: I am happy. I just bought a new car. 是阿,我刚买了一辆汽车。
Kevin: Wow! Is it a good car? 真的!是辆好车吗?
Ping: It’s a great car. It’s very comfortable and it goes really fast.
这辆车相当不错,很舒服,起步也快。
Kevin: Was it expensive? 这辆车贵不贵?
Ping: Put it this way – it wasn’t cheap. 这么说吧 – 反正不便宜。
Kevin: What colour is it? 什么颜色?
Ping: It’s red and black. 红黑相间。
22
Shopping 购物
Dialogue 1
对话1
Customer: Do you have any English newspapers? 你们有没有英语报纸?
Shop Assistant: Yes, just over there. 有,就在那边。
Customer: I'd like to see some Mandarin textbooks too. Do you have any?
我还想看看汉语课本,你们有吗?
Shop Assistant: Yes, they are just next to the newspapers actually.
有,其实就在报纸的旁边。
Customer: Thank you. 谢谢。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Customer: Can I have a look at that digital camera please?
请问,我能看看那个数码相机吗?
Shop Assistant: Yes of course. This is a really good one actually.
当然了。这相机挺不错的。
Customer: How much does it cost? 多少钱?
Shop Assistant: This one is 1500 yuan. 这个嘛,1500 元。
Customer: It looks pretty good. I think I'll take it. 看上去满不错的,我买了。
Shop Assistant: Would you like anything else? 你还要卖其他东西吗?
Customer: That’s all thank you. 不要了,谢谢。
Key Phrases
关键词语
Do you have …? 你们有没有……(某物)?
Do you have any …? 你们有没有……(某物)?
Can I have a look at …? 我能看看……(某物)吗?
I’d like to see some … 我想看看(某物)……
Anything else? 还要其他东西吗?
That’s all. 好了,就这些。
23
Clothes Shopping 买衣服
Dialogue 1
对话1
Shop Assistant: Good morning, madam. Can I help you? 早上好 我能帮你吗?
Customer: Good morning. I’m looking for a new jacket. 早上好,我想买一件夹克衫。
Shop Assistant: Our jackets are over here next to coats and accessories.
夹克衫在这边,在大衣和饰品旁边。
Customer: I like this jacket. Can I try it on? 我挺喜欢这件夹克的,我可以试试吗?
Shop Assistant: Of course. The changing rooms are over there.
当然可以,试衣间在那边。
Customer: Thanks. 谢谢。
Dialogue 2
对话 2
Shop Assistant: Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
Customer: Yes, I’m looking for a pair of trousers. 我想买一条裤子。
Shop Assistant: What size are you? 你穿多大号?
Customer: I’m a large. 我穿大号。
Shop Assistant: Ok, try these on in the changing rooms. 那你去试衣间试试这条裤子吧。
Customer: Thanks. 谢谢。
Dialogue 3
对话 3
Customer: I’ll take this blouse and skirt please. 我想买这件衬衫和这条裙子。
Shop Assistant: How would you like to pay? 您怎么付款?
Customer: Can I pay by card? 我能刷卡吗?
Shop Assistant: Cash or card is fine. 交现金或刷卡都行。
Customer: Ok, I’ll pay by card then. 那我刷卡。
Key Phrases
关键词语
Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
I’m just looking. 我只是看看。
I’m looking for a top. 我想看看上衣。
What size are you? 你穿多大号?
Can I try it on? 我能试试吗?
How would you like to pay? 您要怎么付款?
I’ll pay by card. 我刷卡。
24
Travel 旅游
Dialogue 1
对话1
Customer: Hello, I’d like a return to Xi’an please. 你好,我想买去西安的往返票。
Travel Agent: Certainly. When do you want to travel? 好的,你想什么时候走?
Customer: Tomorrow. 明天。
Travel Agent: Ok, no problem. What class of service would you like - soft sleeper or hard sleeper?
没问题,你要买软卧还是硬卧?
Customer: How much is the soft sleeper? 软卧多少钱?
Travel Agent: The soft sleeper costs 600RMB one way and the hard sleeper is 400RMB one way.
软卧单程600块,硬卧单程400块。
Customer: Ok, I’ll take a return ticket on the soft sleeper please.
好,那我往返都买软卧吧。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Customer: Good morning, I’d like to book a flight from Beijing to Shanghai, please.
早上好,我想订从北京到上海的飞机票。
Travel Agent: I see. When are you travelling? 好的,你准备什么时候出发?
Customer: I’d like to fly next Friday. 我想下周五走。
Travel Agent: Is that a return journey or just one-way? 你要订单程还是往返?
Customer: One-way, please. I’m flying back to London from Shanghai.
我只订单程,我从上海就飞回伦敦了。
Travel Agent: Ok. That will be 1400RMB please. 那这样的话单程就是1400块钱。
Customer: How long is the flight? 飞行多长时间?
Travel Agent: It’s about three hours. 三个小时左右。
Key Phrases
关键词语
I’d like a return to Tianjin.
I’d like a single to Shanghai.
I’d like to book a flight.
How long is the journey?
How much is the ticket?
我想买去天津的往返票。
我想买一张去上海的单程票。
我想订一张飞机票。
大概多长时间?
这张票多少钱?
25
Feelings 感觉
Dialogue 1
对话1
Dong Li: Hi Colin. How are you feeling today? Colin 你好,今天怎么样?
Colin: Oh, I feel ok but I’m still very tired. 我还行,但是还是有点儿累。
Dong Li: It’s probably jet lag. 可能是时差的原因。
Colin: I think so. One minute I feel quite awake, and the next I feel very tired.
我觉得也是,我一会儿觉得挺清醒,一会儿又特别累。
Dong Li: Do you want to visit any tourist spots in the city? 你想去哪些景点转转码?
Colin: Oh yes, I’m very interested in Chinese history so I’d like to visit the Summer Palace.
当然,我对中国历史很有兴趣,所以我很想去颐和园。
Dong Li: Good idea. I’d be very happy to go there. 好主意,我特别喜欢去那儿。
Dialogue 2对话2
Lanlan: Hi Amy, you look very happy. 你好 Amy,你看上去很高兴。
Amy: Yes, I’m very pleased. I‘ve just got two tickets to see the Olympic opening ceremony.
是的,我很高兴。我刚刚拿到了两张奥运会开幕式的入场券。
Lanlan: Wow. You must be very excited. Wow,那你一定很兴奋了。
Amy: I certainly am. I would have been very disappointed if I hadn’t got them.
是呀,如果我要没拿到这两张票我一定会很失望。
Lanlan: Shall we go to a restaurant to celebrate? 那我们一起去吃饭庆祝怎么样?
Amy: What a good idea. I’m quite hungry. 太棒了,我其实挺饿的。
Lanlan: Me too. I feel very thirsty as well. 我也是,我还有点儿口渴。
Amy: Let’s go then. 那我们走吧。
Key Phrases
关键词语
How are you feeling? 你今天怎么样?
How do you feel? 你感觉怎么样?
What’s the matter? 怎么了?
You look happy. 你看起来很高兴。
You sound interested. 听起来你很有兴趣。
I feel disappointed. 我觉得挺失望的。
26
Life Experiences 生活经历
Dialogue 1
对话1
Ting: So John, have you ever been to China before? John 你以前来过中国吗?
John: No, I haven’t. This is the first time I have been to China. 从来没有,这是第一次。
Ting: Have you travelled to many other countries? 你去过很多国家吗?
John: To be honest, I have never been to an Asian country before but I have visited many countries in
Europe. 老实说,我从来没去过亚洲,但是我去过很多欧洲的国家。
Ting: What about America? Have you ever been to the United States?
那美国呢?你去过吗?
John: Actually, I haven’t been to the states but I have been to Canada.
我其实没去过美国,但是我去过加拿大。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Qian: This is my favourite restaurant. 这是我最喜欢的餐厅。
Simon: It looks very nice and the food looks delicious.
这个餐厅环境很好而且菜看起来也很好吃。
Qian: Yes, there might be some food you have never eaten before.
是的,但是可能有你以前从没吃过的东西。
Simon: Really? 真的吗?
Qian: Oh yes. Like this, for example. Have you ever eaten jellyfish before?
真的。那我问问你,你吃过海蜇吗?
Simon: No, I haven’t. I have never eaten jellyfish before. 不,我没有,从没吃过。
Qian: What about these? Have you ever tried pig’s brains? 那这个呢?你吃过猪脑吗?
Simon: No, I have not and I’m not sure I want to try them now.
我没吃过,但是我不太像尝试。
Key Phrases
关键词语
Have you ever been to China? 你去过中国吗?
Have you ever eaten jellyfish? 你吃过海蜇吗?
I have been to China before. 我去过中国。
I haven’t been to China before. 我以前没去过中国。
I have never been to China. 我从来没去过中国。
27
How Often? 多么经常(做某事)?
Dialogue 1
对话1
Darryl: Have you ever been to Britain?
你去过英国吗?
Yen: Oh yes, I’ve been to Britain many times. I go there on business.
我出差去过很多次。
Darryl: Really? How often do you go there?
真的么?那你多久去一次?
Yen: Usually, I go to London twice a year but sometimes I go three or four times a year.
我通常一年去两次伦敦,但是有时候可能也会去三四次。
Darryl: Do you always go on business or do you sometimes go for a holiday?
你总是出差吗?还是有时候会度假?
Yen: I’m afraid I never go for a holiday. It’s always business.
我从来没有去那儿度过假,总是出差。
Dialogue 2:
对话2:
Philip: How often do you have English lessons?
你多久上一次英语课?
Xin: I have a lesson once a week but I try to practice every day.
我一周上两次课,但是我争取每天都联系。
Philip: How do you practice?
你怎么练习?
Xin: I usually look at English language websites every day and go to my local English Corner twice a
week. 我通常每天都会上英文网站,我每星期还会参加两次我们地区的英语角。
Philip: Do you ever speak to native speakers of English?
你有机会和母语是英语的人交谈吗?
Xin: Sadly, I hardly ever speak to English people. I usually practice with my Chinese friends.
我几乎从来都没机会和母语说英语的人交谈。我通常和我的中国朋友们练习。
Key Phrases
关键词语
How often do you go to London? 你多久去一次伦敦?
I go there every day. 我每天都去。
I go there once a week. 我每星期去一次。
I go there twice a week. 我一周去两次。
I go there three times a week. 我一周去三次。
I never go there. 我从不去。
28
Coffee Or Tea? 咖啡还是茶?
Dialogue 1
对话1
Hao: Good morning madam. What can I get you?
早上好,您要点什么?
Jenny: I’d like a coffee please.
我要一杯咖啡。
Hao: Certainly madam, what kind of coffee would you like?
您要哪一种?
Jenny: What have you got?
你们都有什么?
Hao: Well we have espresso, cappuccino, latte, skinny latte or americano.
我们有义式浓缩咖啡,花式咖啡,拿铁咖啡,脱脂拿铁咖啡或美式咖啡。
Jenny: Goodness me! What a choice! I think I’ll have a cappuccino please.
这么多种类! 请给我一杯花式咖啡吧。
Hao: Here you are. You’ll find the sugar just over there.
给您,砂糖就在那边。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Ling: Would you like something to drink? 你想喝点什么?
Jenny: Yes please. Do you have any teas? 好的,你们有茶吗?
Ling: Of course we have lots of teas? 当然,我们有很多。
Jenny: What do you recommend? 你给推荐一种吧?
Ling: What about a green tea or perhaps a jasmine tea? 你看绿茶或茉莉花茶,怎么样?
Jenny: What’s this one? 这是什么?
Ling: That’s Oolong tea – it’s a Cantonese tea. 这是乌龙茶-是一种广东茶。
Jenny: Ok, I’ll try that. 好吧,我想试试。
29
Plans 计划
Dialogue 1
对话1
Ron: Are you free this evening, Li? Li,今天晚上你有空吗?
Li: I’m afraid I’m busy tonight. I’m having dinner with friends.
对不起,没有空,因为我和朋友一起吃饭。
Ron: What a pity. I wanted to go for a drink with you.
真遗憾,我想和你一起喝一杯。
Li: What about tomorrow? Are you doing anything tomorrow?
明天怎么样?明天你有什么计划吗?
Ron: No, I haven’t got any plans. 没有,没什么安排。
Li: Shall we go out tomorrow then? 那我们一起出去,好吗?
Ron: Why not? Sounds good to me. 当然好。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Jane: What are you doing this weekend? 你这个周末做什么?
Dong: Nothing much. I’m going to the cinema on Friday night but that’s all I have planned.
没什么计划,周五晚上去看电影,此外就不知道了。
Jane: So you’re free on Saturday night? 这么说,你周六晚上有空,对吗?
Dong: That’s right. 对。
Jane: Would you like to have dinner with me?你愿意和我一起吃晚饭吗?
Dong: Oh, that would be lovely. Shall we say seven o’clock? 太好了,7点钟怎么样?
Jane: Perfect. I’ll pick you up then. 很好,那我去开车接你吧。
Key Phrases
关键词语
Are you busy tonight? 你今晚忙吗?
Are you free later? 你过一会儿有空吗?
Are you doing anything later? 你一会儿打算干什么?
What are you doing later? 你一会儿干什么?
30
Making Arrangements 做安排
Dialogue 1 1对话1
Mark: Hello Mei, How about going for a meal this evening?
你好 Mei,今晚一起吃饭怎么样?
Mei: Good idea! I finish work at five. Why don’t we meet at six?
好主意!我5点下班,咱们6点见怎么样?
Mark: Ok that sounds good. Where shall I meet you?
好的。那咱们在哪儿见呢?
Mei: Let’s meet in front of the train station.
咱们在火车站前面见吧。
Mark: Ok great, I’ll see you at six.
太好了,那就6点见了。
Mei: Ok, see you tomorrow! Don’t be late!
好,那明天见,别迟到了。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Jo: Why don’t we go the cinema tonight?
你这个周末做什么?
Chen: That sounds good but I don’t know what’s on.
听起来不错,但是我不知道电影院现在上映的是什么。
Jo: I think there’s a very romantic new film starring Hugh Grant. Let’s go and see that.
好像有一部休. 格兰特主演的浪漫片正在上映。
Chen: Ok, that’s a good idea. Where shall we meet?
好主意,那我们在哪儿见呢?
Jo: Well how about meeting at my place?
在我家见怎么样?
Chen: That sounds good. I’ll call you once I arrive.
好的,我到了后给你打电话。
Key Phrases
关键词语
How about going for a meal? 去吃饭怎么样?
Why don’t we watch the football? 我们看足球怎么样?
Do you fancy going to the cinema? 你想去看电影吗?
Let’s meet in front of the train station. 咱们在火车站前见吧。
That’s a good idea. 好主意。
That sounds great. 听起来真棒。
31
Preferences 喜好
Dialogue 1
对话1
Simon: Why don’t we go for Teppanyaki tonight? 我们晚上去吃铁板烧怎么样?
Lian: Mmm… to be honest, I’d rather go for a pizza. 嗯,说实话我更想去吃比萨。
Simon: Actually, I haven’t had a pizza for a while. Let’s do that then.
其实我好久都没吃比萨了,那咱们去吧。
Lian: Ok, shall we go to Pizza Hut or Pizza Italia?
那我们是去必胜客餐厅还是去比萨意大利餐厅?
Simon: If it were up to me, I’d prefer to go to Pizza Hut. The toppings are much tastier.
要是我说呀,我更愿意去必胜客餐厅。他们的比萨上的配料味道更好。
Lian: I think you’re absolutely right. Ok, that’s decided then! 你说的很对,那就这么定了。
Simon: See you tonight. 那今晚见。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Hui: Thank you for bringing me here. What shall we order?
谢谢你带我来这儿,我们点什么菜呢?
Tom: Well, it all looks so good. How about ordering the steamed prawns?
这儿的菜看着都不错,我们要一份蒸虾饺怎么样?
Hui: Really? I’d rather have the chicken feet to be honest.
真的要这个吗?说实话,我更想吃鸡爪。
Tom: Ok then, let’s get the chicken feet. 那好吧,我们就吃鸡爪。
Hui: How about drinks? Would you like beer or wine?
那喝什么呢?你要喝啤酒还是葡萄酒?
Tom: I’d prefer wine. You? 我更喜欢喝葡萄酒。你呢?
Hui: Wine’s fine by me. Let’s order a bottle of the house red then.
我喝葡萄酒没问题。那我们就要一瓶餐厅精选的红酒。
Tom: Ok, a bottle of the house red please! 好的,那就来一瓶精选的红酒吧。
Key Phrases
关键词语
I’d like to eat noodles. 我更喜欢吃面条。
I’d prefer to go to Pizza Hut. 我更愿意去必胜客餐厅。
Would you like beer or wine? 你想喝啤酒还是葡萄酒?
If it were up to me, I’d rather have a sandwich. 要我说,我更想吃一个三明治。
To be honest, I’d prefer a sandwich. 说实话,我更愿意吃一个三明治。
Ok, that’s decided then. 好的,那就这样定了。
32
Invitations 邀请
Dialogue 1
对话1
Yang: Mandy, Would you like to come for dinner tonight?
Mandy, 你想今天晚上来吃晚饭吗?
Mandy: Dinner? Where? 晚饭?在哪儿?
Yang: At the new Five Spices restaurant in Chaoyang. 在朝阳区的 Five Spices 餐厅。
Mandy: What kind of food do they serve? 恩,那个餐厅做的是什么菜系?
Yang: It’s Asian fusion. I heard it’s delicious. 是亚洲菜系,我听说味道很好。
Mandy: Oh really! That sounds lovely. Thanks. 是吗?听起来很不错,谢谢。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Spencer: Hello Gao. Would you be interested in coming to the cinema with me this weekend?
高,你好,你有兴趣这周末和我一起去看电影吗?
Gao: With you Spencer? 和你一起去吗 Spencer?
Spencer: Yes, I’d really like that. 是呀,我很想和你去。
Gao: Well, I’m really sorry but actually I’m busy this weekend.
真的是抱歉,我这周末挺忙的。
Spencer: Oh, ok. Never mind then. 哦,是这样。没关系。
Key Phrases
关键词语
Would you like to come for dinner tonight? 你想今天晚上来吃饭吗?
Would you be interested in coming to the cinema with me this weekend?
你有兴趣这周末和我一起去看电影吗?
I’d love to come, thanks. 我很想去,谢谢。
That sounds lovely, thanks. 听起来真不错。谢谢。
Well, I’m really sorry but actually I’m busy this weekend.
真的是抱歉,我这周末挺忙的。
Never mind. 没关系。
33
Eating Out 下馆子
Dialogue 1
对话1
Waitress: Can I take your order, sir? 小姐,您可以点菜了吗?
Customer: I’ll have the kung pao chicken, please. 我想要宫爆鸡丁。
Waitress: Certainly sir, would you like some rice or noodles with that?
没问题, 那您要不要来点儿米饭或面条呢?
Customer: Just some fried rice please. 我要炒米饭吧。
Waitress: Ok, would you like some soup as well? 好的,要不要再来点儿汤呢?
Customer: No, thanks. 不用了,谢谢。
Waitress: Thank you very much. Your food will be ready soon.
好的,谢谢,您的菜很快就来。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Harriet: Thank you for bringing me here Hong, this place looks great!
谢谢你带我到这儿来,红。这地方看起来太好了。
Hong: You’re welcome. Would you like some cold dishes? 不客气。你要凉菜吗?
Harriet: Let me see. How about the lotus root?我看看,莲藕怎么样?
Hong: Ok, and anything to drink? Maybe some jasmine tea?
好呀,那喝什么呢?茉莉花茶怎么样?
Harriet: Oh, yes that would be nice. 太好了。
Hong: And for your main course? I can recommend the sizzling beef.
那么主菜吃什么呢?我推荐铁板牛肉。
Harriet: Actually, I’m vegetarian so I’d like to have the bean curd.
我其实吃素,所以我就要豆腐吧。
Hong: Oh, that’s a good choice. Very healthy too. 那听起来不错,而且还很健康。
Key Phrases
关键词语
Can I take your order, madam? 小姐,您可以点菜了吗?
Would you like a side dish with that? 那您还想要点儿其它的小菜吗?
Would you like a starter? 您想要一个头盘吗?
Actually, I’m vegetarian. 我其实吃素。
I can recommend the sizzling beef. 我推荐铁板牛肉。
That would be nice. 那听起来很好。
34
Recommendations 推荐/建议
Dialogue 1
对话1
David: Wow, it all looks so good. I’m not sure what to choose.
啊,看上去可真诱人呢!我不知该点什么菜是好。
Min: I can recommend the spare ribs. They are very tasty here.
我推荐排骨,这里的排骨很好吃。
David: Actually, I ate too much pork yesterday. I fancy a change.
不过,昨天我吃了不少猪肉,今天换个口味吧。
Min: Ok why don’t you order the braised fish then?
如果是这样的话,你看红烧鱼,怎么样?
David: That sounds like a good idea. It looks very big though.
听上去不错,不过看上去瞒大一条啊!
Min: Don’t worry. I’ll help you eat it.
别担心我会帮你一起吃。
Dialogue 2:
对话 2:
Cathy: Well it’s my first night in Beijing. What should I eat?
这是我到北京的第一个晚上,我该吃什么?
Xiang: Well you have to try Peking duck.
你应该试试北京烤鸭。
Cathy: Mm, I don’t really like duck to be honest with you. I fancy something light.
不过,坦率地说,我不大喜欢吃烤鸭,我想吃些清淡的东西。
Xiang: Ok, you could try the Peking wonton then.
你可以试试北京馄饨。
Cathy: That sounds like a good idea. Where should I go to eat that?
好啊,去哪里吃呢?
Xiang: Actually, I know a great restaurant in Dongcheng.
我知道东城有一家特好的饭馆。
Cathy: Ok then, I’ll follow you.
好吧,我跟着你。
Key Phrases
关键词语
You should try Peking duck. 你应该试试北京烤鸭。
You could also try Chinese Hotpot. 你也可以尝尝中国火锅。
Why don’t you try abalone? 你为何不尝尝鲍鱼?
There’s a great restaurant near Tiananmen Square. 天安门广场附近有家特好的餐馆。
I can recommend the spare ribs. 我可向你推荐烧排骨。
35
Giving Advice 提供建议
Dialogue 1
对话1
Ben: Right I think I’ll go sightseeing today. 好。今天我打算去观光。
Hua: Ok, but you ought to take a tourist map in case you get lost.
好吧,不过你应该把地图带着以防迷路。
Ben: Ok, should I catch a bus to the city centre?
那我是不是应该坐公共汽车去市中心?
Hua: No, if I were you I’d take a taxi. It’s much easier.
不。我要是你呀,就打辆出租,那样会容易得多。
Ben: Right, I’ll do that then. 好吧,我听你的。
Hua: Ok, and you should try to be back by 6pm for dinner.
好。争取六点之前回来吃晚饭。
Ben: Right, See you later. 好吧,傍晚见!
Dialogue 2
对话2
Gary: Oh no! I think I’ve lost my camera.
糟糕! 我可能把照相机给丢了。
Zhou: Oh, you ought to be more careful. Where did you leave it?
是吗,你应该更小心一点,你把相机放在什么地方了?
Gary: I think I dropped it in the street.
我觉得好像掉在大街上了。
Zhou: Oh dear. If I were you, I’d contact the police immediately.
天哪,如果我是你的话,我会马上报警的。
Gary: Yes, I think I had better make a report so that I can claim the insurance money.
是的,我应该报警,以便找保险公司赔偿。
Zhou: That’s right. Anyway, borrow mine for now.
对。不过,眼下你先借用我的相机吧。
Key Phrases
关键词语
You ought to take a tourist map. 你应该带上旅游地图。
You should try to be back by 6pm. 你应该在下午六点之前回来吃晚饭。
You had better be more careful. 你应该更加小心。
If I were you I’d take a taxi. 如果我是你的话,我就会打辆出租车的。
36
What If? 如果怎样?
Dialogue 1
对话1
Jiang: I’m a bit worried about you going shopping by yourself this afternoon.
今天下午你一个人去购物我可有点担心。
Simon: Oh don’t worry, I’ll be fine.
别担心,我不会有事的。
Jiang: But what will you do if you need to know the price of something?
可是如果你想知道哪件东西多少钱你怎么办呢?
Simon: If I need to know the price, I’ll just look at the label.
如果我想知道价钱那我看看商标就可以了。
Jiang: Ok, but what will you do if you want to check the size of the clothes?
那倒是,不过如果你想看哪件衣服合不合身你又该怎么办呢?
Simon: I’ll try them on. 那我就试穿一下喽。
Jiang: And what will you do if you don’t have enough cash?
还有如果你带的钱不够怎么办呢?
Simon: Then I’ll just use my credit card.
那我就用我的信用卡好了。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Ning: So do you think you can get to the office alone?
那你觉得你一个人去办公室能行吗?
Alex: Sure, I’ll catch the train. If I can’t catch the train, I’ll get a taxi.
当然了,我坐火车就行。如果赶不上火车我就打辆出租车。
Ning: Do you think the taxi driver will understand you?
你觉得出租车司机能听懂你说的话吗?
Alex: If he doesn’t understand me, I’ll show him the office address on my business card.
如果他听不懂,我就让他看我名片上的办公室地址好了。
Ning: Ok but how will we know if you are going to be late?
那好,不过如果你晚点了我们怎么怎么能知道呢?
Alex: I’ll call you if I’m delayed. 如果我晚了我会给你打电话的。
Key Phrases
关键词语
If I get lost, I’ll ask someone for directions. 如果我肚子饿了,我会找些东西来吃的。
If I feel hungry, I’ll have something to eat. 你应该在下午六点之前回来吃晚饭。
If the weather isn’t good, we won’t go to the park.如果天气不好,我们就不去公园了。
What will you do if you miss the train? 如果你没赶上火车怎么办?
What will you do if you feel sick? 如果你觉得不舒服了怎么办?
37
Everyday Language 日常英语
Dialogue 1
对话1
Linda: Oh, so the zoo is over there. Thank you so much for your help.
噢,原来动物园在那边。非常感谢你的帮助。
Ning: You’re welcome. Can I ask you what brings you to China?
不用客气。我能否请问你为什么到中国来吗?
Linda: I’m actually travelling around Asia.
我其实是在环游亚洲。
Ning: Oh, very nice. How long will you be in Beijing?
噢,那真不错。你会在北京逗留多久呢?
Linda: Probably another week.
可能再有一个星期。
Ning: Oh, I see. Well, I’ll give you my phone number and if you need a guide, please call me.
噢,我知道了。那我把我的电话号码告诉你吧,如果你需要个导游的话,请你给我打电话。
Linda: Thank you very much. That’s very kind.
非常感谢。你人真好。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Meilan: Shall I take a photo of you? 我来帮你拍照好吗?
John: Oh, could you? Thank you. 噢。行吗?谢谢你。
Meilan: You’re welcome. What brings you to China? 不客气。你到中国来做什么?
John: I’m actually here on business. 我其实是来这里出差。
Meilan: I see and what do you do for a living? 我知道了。那你是做什么工作的呢?
John: I’m an IT salesman. 我是个IT销售员。
Meilan: That sounds like a good job. 听起来是份不错的工作。
John: It’s very interesting actually. 确实是份很有意思的工作。
Meilan: Ok, well enjoy the rest of your stay here. OK,那祝你接下来的旅程也过得愉快。
John: Thank you very much. Bye. 非常感谢你。再见。
Key Phrases
关键词语
What brings you to China? 是什么让你想到中国来的?
I’m here on business. 我来这里出差。
I’m travelling around Asia. 我在环游亚洲。
Shall I call you a taxi? 我能给你叫辆出租车吗?
What do you do for a living? 你是做什么工作的?
Are you enjoying your stay? 你在这里过得还愉快吗?
38
Obligations 责任义务
Dialogue 1
对话1
Peter: Oh dear, I’m late. I have to be in the office by 8am.
啊呀不得了,我晚了,我必须要在早上八点到办公室。
Huan: Oh really what’s happening?
是吗?是有什么事吗?
Peter: Well there is an important meeting with a new client.
因为要和一个新客户开一个很重要的会。
Huan: Ok but you must stay calm. Do you want me to give you a lift?
好,不过你可一定要保持冷静。要不要我捎你一程?
Peter: Oh, you don’t have to do that but it would be a great help.
你不用非得这样做,不过如果可以的话那就帮了我大忙了。
Huan: Ok, wait one minute. I must remember where I left the keys.
那好,等我一分钟。我得想想我把车钥匙给放在哪里了。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Hui: Are you going somewhere? 你是要去那儿吗?
Tom: Yes, I’m off to the department store. I must buy some furniture for my new flat.
是的,我要到百货商店去一趟。我必须要给我的新公寓买些家具。
Hui: Really? Well you’ll have to get there before 6pm because they close early today.
是吗?那你可得晚上6点之前去,因为今天商店那个时间关门。
Tom: Ok. Thanks for that information.
好的,谢谢你告诉我告诉我这个信息。
Hui: Yeah and remember if you buy something you mustn’t carry it home otherwise your back will
get worse. 还有别忘了如果你买了什么东西一定不要自己背回家,否则你的背痛更要加重了。
Tom: Ok, do they have a delivery service? 好的,那他们有送货服务吗?
Hui: Yes, but it’s not free, you have to pay. 有的,不过不是免费的,你需要付费。
Tom: Ok, I’ll see you later. OK, 那咱们回头见。
Key Phrases
关键词语
I have to get to the airport by 10pm. 我必须晚上10点赶到机场。
I must go to the bank. 我必须去银行一趟。
You don’t have to wear a suit to the party. 你不一定非要身着西装去参加聚会。
You mustn’t wear a suit to the party. 你一定不能身着西装去参加聚会。
It’s not free, you have to pay. 可不是免费的,你需要付费。
39
Hotels 酒店
Dialogue 1
对话1
Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。
Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?
Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。
Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow? 好的,您是明天退房吗?
Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。
Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?
Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。
Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am.
Enjoy your stay.
好的。您的房间号码是五层的502房间。早餐是早晨6.30到9点。祝您入住愉快。
Guest: Thank you. 谢谢你。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Guest: Good evening, I have a reservation under the name of Tomlinson.
晚上好,我有预定,名字是Tomlinson.
Hotel staff: Ok I’ve found it. Checking out on the 27th?
好,我找到了。是27日退房吗?
Guest: That’s right. 没错。
Hotel staff: Can I take a credit card for the deposit? 我能用您的信用卡划账押金吗?
Guest: Yes, sure. Also, I’d like a non-smoking room please.
当然可以。另外,请给我一间无烟房间。
Hotel staff: Certainly madam. Here’s your key. Your room is on the 7th floor and on the left. Room
781. Check out is at 12 noon. 当然可以,女士。这是您的房间钥匙。您的房间在7层左侧,房间号码781。退房需要在中午12点之前。
Key Phrases
关键词语
I’d like to check in please. 我想入住。
What name is that under? 使用什么姓名?
Are you checking out tomorrow? 您是明天退房吗?
Can I take a credit card for the deposit? 我能用您的信用卡划账押金吗?
Breakfast is served between 8am and 9am. 早餐是早晨8点到9点。
40
Finding Out Information 询问信息
Dialogue 1
对话1
Simone: Excuse me, do you speak English? 对不起,请问你会说英语吗?
Lian: Yes, do you need some help? 是的,你需要帮助吗?
Simone: Actually, yes. Could you show me how to use my key card?
我的确需要帮助。请问你知道这张房卡该怎么用吗?
Lian: Yes, sure. You need to put your card in the slot.
是的,我知道。你只需把房卡插进读卡槽里就可以了。
Simone: Ok, like this? 就像这样吗?
Lian: That’s right. Then wait for the green light and turn the handle.
没错。只要等到绿灯亮了,转动门把就行了。
Simone: Oh, it’s open. Thank you very much. 哦,打开了。谢谢你。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Hui: Are you ok there? 你需要帮助吗?
Tom: Mm... How do I get this ticket machine to work? 嗯...... 这台售票机该怎么用?
Hui: Well first put your money in. 你要先投币。
Tom: Ok, I’ve done that. 好了,我已经投了。
Hui: Then just press this button. 然后按下这个键。
Tom: Oh it’s printed the ticket already. Thank you very much.
哦,票已经印出来了。太谢谢你了。
Hui: You’re welcome. 不客气。
Key Phrases
关键词语
Excuse me. Do you know where I can get a taxi?
对不起,你知道我能在哪里打到出租车吗?
Excuse me. Do you happen to know where I can get a taxi?
对不起,请问你知道我能在哪里打到出租车吗?
How does this machine work?
请问这台机器怎么用?
How do I get this machine to work?
请问我该怎样使用这台贩售机?
Could you show me how to use my key card please?
请问你能告诉我这张房卡怎么用吗?
41
Using Technology 技术运用
Dialogue 1
对话1
Guest: Hello, Does my room have internet access? 请问我的房间能上网吗?
Clerk: Yes, it does madam. 您的房间可以上网。
Guest: How do I use it? 那我该如何上网呢?
Clerk: First connect your laptop to the cable in the desk. Then open up your web browser.
先将您的手提电脑和桌上的网线连接起来,然后打开网页浏览器。
Guest: OK. 好的。
Clerk: You can buy credit on the hotel website or at the business centre.
你还可以在酒店的网站或是商务中心,购买专门供上网使用的充值。
Guest: Ok, thank you. 好的,谢谢你。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Paul: Hey Hong, I really need to call back to the UK but I can’t afford to pay for the roaming charges.
嘿,Hong。我急需往英国打长途电话,但国际长途的话费实在是太贵了。
Hong: Well, why don’t you use a local SIM card?
你为什么不用当地的手机用户识别卡呢?
Paul: Can I do that? 我可以吗?
Hong: Yes. Just go to the convenience store and ask for a SIM card. Then insert it into your phone.
当然了。便利店里就能买到,把它插进你的手机里就可以用了。
Paul: I see. How much will that cost? 我知道了。那买这种卡要花多少钱呢?
Hong: Well it’s 100 RMB for the SIM card then it will cost you about 10 RMB per minute to call the
UK. 买卡只要100块钱,打电话去英国大约每分钟10块钱吧。
Paul: Wow, that is cheap. Thank you very much. 真的吗?这是够便宜的。非常感谢你。
Key Phrases
关键词语
How can I get on the internet?
我怎样才能上网?
You need to connect the cable on the desk to your laptop.
你需要将桌上的网线和你的手提电脑连接起来。
Open your browser and you can buy credit on the hotel’s website.
打开网络浏览器,你可以在酒店的网站上购买上网专用的充值。
Can you tell me where the nearest internet café is please?
请问你能告诉我离这里最近的网吧在哪儿吗?
Excuse me, which is the best network to use if I’m travelling to Dalian?
请问如果我要去大连,最好是应该选择哪一种手机网络服务呢?
42
Past Experiences 1 过去的经历1
Dialogue 1
对话1
William: How was Mei’s party on Saturday?
Mei 周六的那个聚会开得怎么样?
Hua: Oh I didn’t go. I stayed at home with my family.
我没去。我那天和家人待在家里了。
William: Oh really? What did you do?
是吗?你们干什么了?
Hua: We watched lots of television and films.
我们看了好多的电视节目和电影。
William: I see. Anything else?
噢,还干什么了?
Hua: Yes, we ate a delicious meal and drank some very good wine.
我们美美地吃了一顿,还喝了不少的好酒。
William: Well, it sounds like you really enjoyed yourself.
听起来你们玩得也很开心啊。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Barry: Did you have a good weekend?
你的周末过得好吗?
Meining: Well I wanted to go for a picnic but it rained too much.
嗯,我本来想出外野餐,不过当时雨下得太大了。
Barry: Oh I see. So what did you do then?
是吧,那你做什么了?
Meining: I washed my car instead.
我就把我的车给洗了。
Barry: Ahh. And how about on Sunday? Did you watch the football?
那周日呢?你看足球赛了吗?
Meining: No I didn’t. I worked in the morning then I played tennis with my husband.
没有,我没看。我上午工作,然后就和我的丈夫打了一会儿网球。
Key Phrases
关键词语
I enjoyed school very much. 我上学的时候很开心。
I liked meeting my friends. 我那时喜欢和我的朋友们见面。
I played many sports. 我参加了多种体育运动。
I didn’t like arriving home late. 我那时不喜欢晚回家。
I didn’t have time for many hobbies. 我那时没有时间花在太多的兴趣爱好上。
43
Past Experiences 2 过去的经历2
Dialogue 1
对话1
Alan: What happened to you yesterday?
你昨天出什么事了?
Fan: Oh I fell over on the way to work.
哦,我在上班路上摔了一跤。
Alan: Oh I see. So that’s why you didn’t come in?
我知道了,这也就是为什么你没来上班吧?
Fan: Yes and I broke my phone too so I couldn’t call you.
是的,而且我把手机也摔坏了,所以没能给你打电话。
Alan: Oh dear, that sounds terrible.
真的呀,听起来够严重的。
Fan: It was! But the worst thing was I tore my best shirt.
是啊!不过最糟的是,我把我最好的一件衬衫也撕破了。
Alan: Oh dear. Well, get well soon and try to be more careful in future.
哎呀。那希望你尽快痊愈,还有以后可一定要小心一点啊。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Wayne: Oh that’s a lovely necklace. 那条项链真好看。
Lian: Thank you. My husband gave it to me. 谢谢你。是我丈夫送给我的。
Wayne: Oh I didn’t know you were married. 噢,我还不知道你已经结婚了。
Lian: Yes I am. I got married five years ago. 是的我已经结婚了。我是5年前结的婚。
Wayne: Oh I see. That’s nice. Did you meet your husband at work?
我知道了。那多好。你是在工作单位遇到你丈夫的吗?
Lian: No, we met at university. 不是,我们是在大学时候就认识了。
Key Phrases
关键词语
I spent two weeks there. 我在那里过了两周。
I saw Big Ben and Tower Bridge. 我见到了大本钟和塔桥。
What did you do? 你做了什么?
Did you speak lots of English? 你说了很多英语吗?
Did you have a big lunch? 你吃了一顿超大午餐吗?
I spoke to lots of friendly English people. 我和很多非常友好的英国人都说了话。
44
Past Experiences Until Now 现在完成进行时
Dialogue 1
对话1
Mark: Has the train come yet?
火车到了吗?
Mei: No, I‘ve been waiting for ages.
没有,我也是等了好半天了。
Mark: It’s so unreliable. I’ve been late for my meetings all this week.
火车也太不准点了。我这一周的会议都耽误了。
Mei: Yes, me too. I think I’ve lost some important clients recently because of this train!
是啊,我也是。我觉得最近因为这个我都已经失去了一些重要的客户!
Mark: Yes, my customers have started to complain too!
是啊,我的顾客也开始抱怨了!
Mei: Oh look! Here it comes now!
嘿你看!火车这就来了!
Dialogue 2: 2对话:
Ed: Have you been to Shanghai before?
你以前去过上海吗?
Shui: Yes I have. I’ve been there three times in the past year.
是的我去过。我在过去这些年里一共去了三次。
Ed: That sounds great. Have you been to the top of the Pearl Tower?
那真不错啊。那你登上过明珠塔的塔顶吗?
Shui: No I haven’t. I haven’t visited the Bund either. I’ve always had too much work to do.
我没有过。我也没去过外滩。我总是有太多的工作要做。
Ed: So you haven’t done much then, in Shanghai?
那你在上海根本没做过什么太多的事情喽?
Shui: Actually, I’ve eaten soup dumplings in a lovely restaurant on Nanjing Lu. They were delicious!
其实,我在南京路上的一家很不错的餐厅里吃过那里的馄饨面,真的很美味!
Key Phrases
关键词语
I have lived here for five years. 我已经在这里居住了五年。
I have worked here for three years. 我已经在这里工作了三年。
I have travelled to many places. 我游历过很多的地方。
I’ve lost my wallet. 我把我的钱包弄丢了。
The taxi hasn’t arrived. 出租车还没有来。
How long have you worked for the BBC? 你在BBC工作多久了?
45
Illness 生病
Dialogue 1
对话 1
Yang: Oh you look awful! What’s the matter? 啊呀,你的气色看上去很差,怎么了?
Tom: Oh! I feel really under the weather. I’ve got a sore throat and a bad cough.
哦!我感觉实在很糟。我的喉咙肿痛,咳嗽得也很厉害。
Yang: Oh dear. Maybe you’ve caught a cold. 不得了,你可能得了感冒了。
Tom: Yes, I’ve had lots of overtime to do recently and I haven’t slept much at all.
是的,我最近总是加班,一直都没能睡多少觉。
Yang: Well then, you should get some rest this weekend and don’t go out drinking.
那你这个周末可要好好休息一下,别出去喝酒了。
Tom: Yes, I think you’re right! 对,我觉得你说得没错!
Dialogue 2对话 2
Doctor: Hello - what can I do for you today? 你好,我今天能为你做点什么?
Patient: Well, I’ve got a terrible stomach-ache and I keep needing the toilet.
我的肚子痛得非常厉害,而且我总要频繁去洗手间。
Doctor: I see. Well, with those symptoms maybe you’ve got food poisoning. What have you eaten
recently?
我知道了。这样的症状有可能是因为食物中毒。你最近都吃了些什么东西?
Patient: Well, I went to a seafood restaurant last night and I ate lots of oysters.
嗯,我昨晚去了一家海鲜餐厅,吃了不少的生蚝。
Doctor: Hmm. It may be those then, especially if they were raw. Well, I’ll give you these tablets and
you should feel fine by tomorrow.
那有可能就是因为这个,尤其是吃这样生的东西。那我给你开一些药片,明天你应该就会好得差不多了。
Patient: Ok. Thank you very much. 好的。非常感谢你。
Key Phrases
关键词语
What’s the matter? 怎么了?
What’s wrong? 有什么不对吗?
I don’t feel well. 我觉得不舒服。
I’ve got a headache. 我头痛。
My neck hurts. 我脖子痛。
I’ve got a cough. 我咳嗽。
I’ve caught a cold. 我得感冒了。
46
Olympics 奥运会
Dialogue 1
对话1
Jiang: Hello Martin. Have you been to any events yet?
你好 Martin, 你去看了什么赛事了吗?
Martin: Yes I have. I went to the table tennis yesterday.
我去了。我昨天去看了乒乓球比赛。
Jiang: Oh wow. How was it? 真的?怎么样,赛事如何?
Martin: Oh. It was great. I love Ma Lin. He’s my favourite table tennis player. Have you seen
anything yet?
噢,非常好。我太喜欢马琳了,他是我最喜欢的乒乓球选手。你看了什么赛事了吗?
Jiang: Oh I still haven’t managed to get any tickets. I’d love to see something though.
我还没能买到看比赛的票。我特别想能去看场比赛。
Martin: Well, let’s go to the marathon tomorrow then! We can just stand by the side of the road.
那我们不如去看明天的马拉松吧?我们站在路边就可以观看了。
Jiang: What a great idea! 真是个好主意!
Dialogue 2: 2对话:
Ning: So Alex, you’re off to the Olympic stadium then?
那么Alex,你就要去奥运会体育场了?
Alex: Yes, I should get there just in time for the women’s 400m relay.
是的,我应该能刚赶上看女子400米接力赛跑。
Ning: Wow, that should be really exciting, especially with so many famous athletes there.
是啊,那肯定很刺激,尤其会有那么多著名的运动员在当场。
Alex: Yes, I’m also going to watch the triple jump and the high jump.
是的,我还会看到三级跳远和跳高的比赛。
Ning: Well have a good time. Get me some autographs if you can.
好,那祝你玩得开心。如果有机会可要给我搞到几个名人签名啊。
Alex: Ok, I’ll try my best. 好的,我尽力而为。
Key Phrases
关键词语
Which are your favourite events? 你最喜欢的赛事有哪些?
Who’s your favourite athlete? 你最喜欢的运动员是谁?
I love the gymnastics. 我非常喜爱体操。
Ma Lin is my favourite table tennis player. 马琳是我最喜欢的乒乓球选手。
Liu Xiang holds the world record for the 110 metre hurdles.
刘翔是110米跨栏赛跑的世界纪录保持者。
47
Comparatives 语法比较级
Dialogue 1
对话1
Jiang: How’s your trip going? 你的旅行进行的怎么样了?
Simon: Oh I’m enjoying myself but it’s so hot here.
我玩得非常开心,不过这里的天气太热了。
Jiang: Isn’t London hot in the summer? 伦敦在夏天天气不热吗?
Simon: Well it can be but Shanghai is much warmer than London.
有时候会热,不过上海比伦敦热多了。
Jiang: I see. What about transport? How does Shanghai compare to London?
我知道了。那交通方面呢?
Simon: Actually I think the buses and trains are more modern here.
其实我觉得这里的公共汽车和火车更现代一些。
Jiang: And what about the number of people on the streets?
街上的人数比较起来又如何呢?
Simon: Oh, I think Shanghai is much more crowded than London.
噢,我觉得上海比伦敦可要拥挤多了。
Dialogue 2
对话2
Ning: How are your Chinese lessons going? 你的中文课进展得如何了?
Alex: Oh I’m learning very slowly. I think Chinese is more difficult than English.
噢,我学的非常慢。我觉得中文比英文要难学。
Ning: Well I guess you have fewer characters but I think Chinese grammar is easier.
我想英文里的字母是更少一些,不过中文里的语法更容易一些。
Alex: Maybe, but I think people usually learn English more quickly than Chinese.
也许,不过我认为人们学习英文一般都比中文要快。
Ning: Yes, I guess basic speaking is easier.
是,我想在基本会话方面可能确实是更容易一些。
Alex: Maybe that’s why your English is better than my Chinese.
也许这就是为什么你的英文比我的中文要好。
Key Phrases
关键词语
Shanghai is bigger than Beijing. 上海比北京更大。
I’m taller than my sister. 我比我的姐姐/妹妹个子高。
Musicals are more interesting than opera. 音乐剧比话剧更有意思。
Chinese is more difficult than English. 中文比英文更难。
Your English is better than my Chinese. 你的英文比我的中文更好。
48
Superlatives 语法最高级
Dialogue 1
对话1
Minshu: How was your shopping trip Martin? Martin你的购物旅程进行的怎么样?
Martin: Actually it was the most interesting day I’ve had so far.
其实这是我迄今为止度过的最有意思的一天。
Minshu: Oh really? Did you find any bargains? 噢是吗?你碰到了什么便宜货吗?
Martin: I did! I found this lovely teapot. It was the best one I saw in the shops.
当然了,我在众多的商店里发现了这个非常可爱的茶壶。
Minshu: And how did you get around town? 那你是怎么去逛了那么多的商店的?
Martin: I took a taxi. It seemed the easiest thing to do.
我打了一辆出租车。这应该要算是当时最简便的交通方式了。
Minshu: Right, so you didn’t get lost? 好,那你没有迷路?
Martin: I did actually but I think I met some of the friendliest people in China. They soon showed me
the way! 我确实是迷了路,不过我想我当时遇到了可能是全中国最友善的一些人。他们很快就给我指了路!
Dialogue 2
对话2
Ning: How was your appraisal with the boss? 你老板给你做的工作评估怎么样?
Alex: Oh it was really good. Do you know, he’s the nicest boss I’ve had here.
非常好。你知道吗,他是我共事过的最亲切的一个老板。
Ning: Yes, I think he’s the most relaxed person in management.
是的,我想他是管理层里最放松的一个人。
Alex: What’s more, he said I was the hardest working person in the office!
是的,他还说我是这个月办公室里工作的最勤恳的一个人!
Ning: That’s good. Maybe you’ll get promoted. 那好啊。也许你会得到提升。
Alex: I hope so. Then I’ll be the happiest person in our office too!
我希望如此。那我就也会是办公室里最快乐的一个人了!
Key Phrases
关键词语
The train is the fastest way to travel. 坐火车是最快速的交通方式。
My father is the tallest person in our family. 我父亲是我们家人中个子最高的一个。
Titanic is the most romantic film I have ever seen.
《泰坦尼克号》是我看过的所有电影中最浪漫的一部。
He is the most intelligent person I know. 他是我所认识的最聪明的一个人。
It was the most interesting day I have had. 那是我度过的最有趣的一天。
49
版权声明:本文标题:英语会话大全 内容由网友自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人, 转载请联系作者并注明出处:http://roclinux.cn/b/1704337847a455363.html, 本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
发表评论